49:1 unun wire lengths

The other is to provide strain relief for the antenna wire). /Width 748 Code Practice The second smallest number I measured was 2.7pF, derived from the self resonance at 2.72 MHz with the magnetizing inductance (measured at 25.8 H) with the secondary open and the output wire folded to a small 1/2 length. I connected the free twisted end of the short and long wires (the ground) the chassis wire (ground) of my homemade testing jig with alligator clip. google_ad_client = "ca-pub-9377297764300878"; The kit includes the parts needed to construct a 49:1 impedance matching network, which will transform the impedance to 50 Ohms, which will suit most transceivers. Quantity: Sold individually. The bandwidth where SWR was below 2:1 was about one MHz. Repeater Builders Vacation Closure - See Homepage for Next Availability. Drill out holes in the designated bottom of the electrical junction box for the SO239 chassis mount. << transmit frequency the impedance is so high that tuners in most rigs Each vertical blue line represents an amateur radio band. So, having nothing better to do one day, I re-did the calculations going out to 500 feet.

49:1 unun wire lengths