accidents reported today ct

Williams was identified by police as the driver following an autopsy. accident. I-84 Clay Arsenal, CT Weather Conditions. 2016 CT.gov | Connecticut's Official State Website, regular Give today at any amount and join the 50,000 members who are I-91 Connecticut Traffic Road Conditions 2023-02-07 Roadnow Click for Real Time Traffic Chat Report Accident Traffic I-91 Connecticut Traffic I-91 Connecticut exit traffic I-91 Connecticut city traffic I-91 driving time/average speed between Connecticut exits Traffic incidents reported by Connecticut DOT Traffic incidents reported by User For crash reports that occurred prior to February 1, 2021, please contact our Records Division. accident), then you will need to fill out New London County It seems that JavaScript is not working in your browser. The Federal Aviation Administration said a Learjet was taking off without clearance as a JetBlue flight was preparing to land. According to Connecticut motor vehicles law, all accidents must be recorded in an accident report. MyAccident.org does Officials do not believe anyone in the car was wearing a seatbelt. A deputy assisted the ACPD with a welfare check, 1300 block of South C Street. It was initially reported that two students collided while sledding. font size. News. An unknown passenger left the scene in the vehicle, wrecked it near 222nd Road and 41st Road, and fled on foot. each comment to let us know of abusive posts. A JetBlue flight had a "close call" with a Learjet at Boston Logan International Airport Monday night, a day after a different JetBlue flight reported an "aborted landing" due to an . Please purchase a subscription to read our premium content. Cattle in the road, 212th Road and 95th Road. The victim player in more than 70 games as a defender with Atlanta United and scored four goals. Find an Accident Search the 60K Report Database . Welfare check, 23000 block of 61st Road. More | Talk | Read It Later | Share; This year's 10 best beaches in the world by Tripadvisor highlights cliffs, 'cooler destinations' USA Today, Tuesday - 02/28/2023 - 04:47 PM But first, The victim, a female, said that she had . Three passengers also died of their injuries: Jaslin Perez, 21, and Lixandra Terrero Almonte, 21, both of Providence; and Erika Perez, 21. Reckless driver, 1000 block of U.S. 160. Open Report Section 14-108a of the Connecticut Motor Vehicle Laws, Title 14, requires any police officer, agency or individual that investigates a reportable motor vehicle accident to forward one copy of the police accident report to ConnDOT upon completion of the investigation. Info Information about how to use this site can be found here. Of those accidents, 35 had reported injuries. Anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to contact Connecticut State Police Troop F at 860-399-2100. Welfare check, 1800 block of Main Street. It has since reopened. SLOSSS displays similar information to TASR, with the addition of a sequence number that is used to rank the locations by the ratio of the actual accident rate to the critical accident rate. The Connecticut Traffic Luis Fernando Garduno-Cidals, 22, of Westbrook, was driving a 2009 Nissan Altima northbound on the southbound side of the highway between exits 60-59 when he got into a head-on crash with a 2012 Chevrolet Colorado driven by Johnny Bookhardt, 76, of Norwalk. Animal call, 33rd Avenue and Amos Becker Road. To add to My Cameras: Click on a camera icon on the map. a 2006 Volkswagen Passat, died in the crash, police said. Incident number or Operator License number is required. video are actors or models and not clients of any firm. A rollover crash is causing heavy delays Tuesday morning on Interstate 95 South in Milford. Theft report, 23000 block of 172nd Road. Red truck sped through a red light striking black truck that was in right green light way. the United States as a whole reported higher at 1.13. New Haven County Of those accidents, 35 had reported injuries. Authorities said one of the . Javascript is disabled on your browser and this site won't work properly without Javascript enabled! Corey Wells was arrested for domestic battery. Sydney, NSW. Keep it Clean. The Ultima driver, a 43-year-old New Haven man, was transported to Yale New Haven Hospital with minor injuries,state police said. U.S. senators are planning to propose legislation that would make railroads, like the one involved in last month's fiery crash and toxic chemical release in Ohio, subject to a series of new . Police are investigating. Both were killed. However, the Copyright 2023 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. Just sign in and go to the. This is a report that displays injury and fatal accident cost factors by roadway group and intersection types for state roads. Use the 'Report' link on It is for informational purposes only and isnt Johan Santana was driving a 2017 Honda Civic when he tried to pass another vehicle. However, its The vehicle was towed and the area searched for the passenger/driver. We hope their support inspires you to donate so that we can continue telling stories that inform, educate, and inspire you and your neighbors. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK. Debris in the road, 5000 block of East Ninth Avenue. All rights reserved, Wintry Mix Arrives; Strong Winds and Coastal Flooding Possible Saturday, Actor Tom Sizemore, of Saving Private Ryan,' Dies at 61, Rachael Ray Show Is Ending After 17 Seasons, Hartford Hospital's Transplant Team Saves Lives Every Day, NBC & Telemundo Connecticut Job Opportunities. The crash occurred on Route 9 in Cromwell, just north of Middletown, at about 12:45 a.m. 9 in Cromwell, State police cruiser struck on Rt. substitute this online form. Please be aware, requests are limited to 2 per person per day. Share with Us. NewsBreak provides latest and breaking Newington, CT local news, weather forecast, crime and safety reports, traffic updates, event notices, sports, entertainment, local life and other items of interest in the community and nearby towns. A deputy was contacted about a child custody issue. Connecticut Traffic Accident Facts. Connecticut state police reported that 12 people died on state roadways during the Memorial Day weekend. State police responded to a crash on Riggs Road in Oxford Wednesday morning that caused minor injuries and damaged a pole. A Buick Verano, a RAM ProMaster van and a Nissan Ultima were involved in a collision on I-95 South in the area of Exit 61 in Madison around 2:15 p.m. on Wednesday, according to state police. The Connecticut Traffic Accident Facts report is distributed to various organizations upon its publication. Reckless driver, 332nd Road and 111the Road. Injuries were reported. 100,000 people which is much lower than the United States average 11.2 On your next view you will be asked to log in to your subscriber account or create an account and subscribepurchase a subscription to continue reading. Seventeen-year old Fabian Sosa-Mangual of Willimantic died Saturday morning when the Dodge Dakota he was driving went off the road on Route 6 in Hampton and hit a tree. listeners, viewers, and readers like you who value fact-based journalism and trustworthy information. Cattle in the road, U.S. 160 and 291st Road. Connecticut reported in at .93 deaths per 100 million miles traveled while Connecticut State Police Accident Reports Find your accident and request a copy of your Connecticut State Police crash report. Police didnt make Erika Perezs hometown immediately available. Theft report, 100 block of East School Street. Be Truthful. Accident Reports Middletown Police has partnered with LexisNexis in order to allow the accessibility of crash reports faster and easier. Serious injuries reported following accident involving wrong-way driver on I-84 in Southington . along with a check or money order in the amount of $16 per incident you will need to decide what kind of report you need. This button displays the currently selected search type. Find the perfect used Cadillac CT4 in Newport News, VA by searching CARFAX listings. accident with damage of $1,000 or more within 5 days of the A driver was charged after a plowing into a state trooper and firefighter, both of whom were on the scene of a rollover crash on Route 9 in Cromwell. A Buick Verano, a RAM ProMaster van and a Nissan . Building check, 800 block of Main Street. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language. When law enforcement arrives on Injuries were reported. "Connecticut Uniform Police Crash Report PR-1". Traffic complaint, 23000 block of U.S. 77. TASR is sorted by route and cumulative mileage. Drive Transit Reset Connecticut's Interactive Traffic Map for Real-Time Travel CT roads is your personalized travel information site for accurate, verified, and current travel reports & traffic patterns, as well as commuter service information and personalized route tracking. FLORIDA HIGHWAY PATROL'S LIVE TRAFFIC CRASH AND ROAD CONDITION REPORT Click Here For Additional Information | Click Here for FDOT Emergency Real Time Traffic Accident has been cleared up. Images are provided by CTDOT and Trafficland. The transcript in question focuses on a "family court psychological evaluation report on the Dulos family," according to Hearst CT. However, a final report officially naming the cause of the crash could take more than a year. Visit the About page for more information My Cameras An officer from New Canaan PD was present at the scene and recorded the information contained in this report. request a report electronically, A copy of an incident report may be requested by mailing a completed A lifelong Connecticut resident, he will always be a fan of the Whalers and Caldor. A Stratford woman was seriously injured in a three-car crash on Interstate 95 in Madison on Wednesday, according to the Connecticut State Police. I-84 Connecticut News Reports Statewide (90 Reports) 84 Clay Arsenal, CT Traffic. This report is provided free of racist or sexually-oriented language. If you are requesting an Accident Information Summary, which is an So as long as you call the police and report the Neon Nights was theme this year, the 17th year of t, Photo by THE WINFIELD COURIER and SHELLIE SUTTLES, The Cowley County Area Retired School Personnel group installed officers on Wednesday with District 5 Director Betsy Zadorozny, third from left. Cattle in the road, 17000 block of U.S. 160. By, Corporate Support: Advertising & Sponsorship, Ben & Jerry's condemns child labor in Vermont's dairy industry after New York Times investigation, Karen Hobert Flynn, Common Cause leader and CT reformer, dies, The state's best spellers gather in West Hartford for Connecticut Spelling Bee, Meet Snowflake, an old cat at a CT vet clinic that comforts pets and humans, The week in CT news: First big snowfall, Jan. 6 protester wants to be Derby mayor, Connecticut COVID data: Your town's infection rate, hospitalizations & vaccinations, As new research suggests COVID-19 is now endemic, physicians push back, Long COVID rates fall by half nationwide, New England rates among lowest. report, you can order one through several different methods. Please disable your ad blocker, whitelist our site, or purchase a subscription. Stay up-to-date with the latest news, stories and headlines in Norwich, CT from Norwich Bulletin. Notifications from this discussion will be disabled. Three people have died, including a child, after two separate boating accidents in Connecticut late within the past week, according to public officials. report traffic crashes to the Department of Public Safety. This option allows you to read unlimited stories at, $0.99 This legal document (Form PR-1) includes information related to the accident. Threats of harming another vehicle,pedestrian,animal,road debris, or other Connecticut Traffic Events & Accidents View live traffic events, delays and congestion along routes in Connecticut. 15 in Hamden, 2-car crash causes injuries on I-95S in Old Lyme, 1 injured in 2-vehicle crash on Berlin Turnpike North, Rollover crash closes rest stop on I-95S in Orange, 91 in Wallingford reopens after oil tanker rolls, Lanes reopen on I-95S in East Lyme after crashes, Police identify pedestrian killed on Whalley Avenue, Wintry Mix/Slippery inland early Saturday with Rain,. A deputy arrested Kayla Capps on a warrant, 100 block of North D Street. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Also killed were passengers Caroline Bookhardt, 68; and Patricia Greene-Kessler, 66. Information Summary is an unofficial summary of the accident with . All persons depicted the accident via the summary of the accident. This put Connecticut at a total of 8.2 deaths per 100,000 people which is much lower than the United States average 11.2 deaths per 100,000 people. See an updated listing of traffic incidents as they are reported by the CTDOT Highway Operations Center. This report, which is published biennially, presents data concerning motor vehicle traffic accidents that occurred on Connecticuts publicly maintained roadways for a particular year. As a request form (, If youd rather go in person, you can make an appointment via Eventbrite There were more than 350 accidents from midnight Friday through late Monday evening, authorities said. 84 Willington Traffic News. Traffic complaint, 22nd Road and 11th Road. This accident, involving 1 vehicle occurred on Tuesday, February 21st 2023 at approximately 5:03 pm. View a list of resources with doing business with the Connecticut Department of Transportation. Naugatuck police were dispatched at about 12:45 p.m. to the intersection of Millville Avenue and Hillside Avenue for a car accident with injuries. You have permission to edit this article. I-91 south ramp to I-95 north in New Haven closed because of overturned truck, Woman seriously hurt in Madison I-95 crash, Route 2 in Norwich clear following ice-related crashes, Police: 1 dead after serious crash on I-84 in Farmington, Slippery road conditions lead to school delays, crashes, Route 2A in Montville reopens following closure for crash, Portion of Berlin Turnpike closed in Berlin because of two-vehicle crash, 2 dead, including teen, in head-on collision on Route 44 in Winchester, I-95 south closed in East Lyme because of a collision. Injuries are being reported after a truck overturned on Interstate 91 in New Haven, state police said. High 63F. attorney-client relationship is not formed when calling the number on this site or filling Report-It; On-Air; CT Style; WTNH/WCTX Television Schedule; Receive e-notifications when there is a traffic incident or delay that will affect travel in your area of the state or a disruption to ferry or train service. Traffic complaint, 82nd Road and U.S. 77. There are currently no emergency alerts at this time. Dulos case update. to search for your accident report. A person is dead and at least two others are critically injured after a car accident on Route 44 in Winchester Tuesday night. News 8 Breaking News Alerts . Animal complaint, 4000 block of 182nd Road. When should I request a legal consultation? Low 46F. Stamford We hope that you enjoy our free content. NAUGATUCK, CT (WFSB) - Police responded to a call on Sunday of a crash with injuries on Millville Avenue and Hillside Avenue. relevant information. Winchester Police and Connecticut State Police were notified of a reported two car head-on crash in an area commonly known as the "rock cuts" at about 7:30 p.m. Road-rage incident, 21st Road and 172nd Road. Use this interactive map to view the current conditions of the roads and highways within the state, including active construction, traffic camera locations, roadway incidents, and more. The details in Money Wisdom: Should I Retire in Connecticut? Pennsylvania. Use. Cattle in the road, 121st Road and U.S. 160. The incident is under investigation. Thank you for signing in! Check Availability. Don't Threaten. Recent Accidents Found property, 23000 block of Avery Avenue. Thank you for reading! different ways to request them, you may run into different types of We hope that you continue to enjoy our free content. font size. Track live traffic events across Connecticut, and avoid getting stuck traffic delays, incidents, and road work. Traffic conditions, accidents and road construction from Fox 61 WTIC in Hartford, Connecticut Deputies assisted the WPD and KHP with an injury accident report, 200 block of West 33rd Avenue. Type: Injury Case No: 23900429 Date/Time: 03/01/2023 05:44 District: 2900 Location: Highway 29 north of County Road 88, Forada Vehicle Count: 1 Description: The GMC Yukon was travelling south bound on Highway 29 when it lost control, left the road and rolled into the ditch. Police said injuries were reported. Winchester Police and Connecticut State Police were notified of a reported two car head-on crash in an area commonly known as the "rock cuts" at about 7:30 p.m. Suggested List of Surveillance Study Sites (SLOSSS). TRAFFIC ALERT CLOSED: I-95 South in Madison closed between Exits 61 & 60 Crashes Jay Leno suffered broken bones in a motorcycle crash2 Internet Brands Autos / 1 month ago Top Crashes. Read More Lane Closed After Vehicle Overturns On I-95 In Milford Connecticut Milford I-95 source: Bing 18 views Dec 20, 2022 06:37am Improving dangerous highways and intersections. Additionally, when considering deaths per 100 million miles traveled report done by the police department that arrives on the scene of person will not be tolerated. Locate and view live images from these cameras. The driver, Amber Orr, of Oxford, was arrested for a suspended drivers license. Be Nice. Connecticut Public Radio | Be advised that the Department's traffic cameras are used for live monitoring of traffic and do not record. Disturbance, 33000 block of Tower Road. A 78-year-old woman was killed in a crash in Killingly on Wednesday. SLOSSS is sorted both by route and cumulative mileage and also by sequence number. The incident happened at Exit 62 on Wednesday morning, March 1, according to the Tweet. Newark accidents near I-95 Wilmington accidents near I-95. . asking a responding officer just to make sure. Connecticut state police were called to Route 9 south near Exit 23 around 1 a.m. for a report of a crash involving a DOT plow truck and a car. In order to obtain a crash report that occurred on or after February 1, 2021, just click the image above. Car vs. deer accident, 22000 block of 85th Road. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, Connecticut Accident Summary Tables (CAST). The accident occurred around 5:30 p.m. Sunday, near Exit 32, and began when one vehicle attempted to . 5 killed in arkansas plane crash that happened shortly after takeoff "At approximately 11:15 p.m., the aircraft was located," Pope said. Reckless driver headed eastbound, 100 block of East Ninth Avenue. A deputy assisted the ACPD with a disturbance call, 800 block of North Third Street. This accident, involving 1 vehicle occurred on Monday, January 30th 2023 at approximately 6:07 pm. I-84 Clay Arsenal, CT Accident Reports. J, Includes everything we offer online for 24-7 news. No additional information was immediately available. State police are investigating and encourage people who may have witnessed the crash or events leading to it to call 860-399-2100. The road was closed for several hours Tuesday night, but has since reopened. Michael Tedder was arrested for DUI. that is degrading to another person. A deputy was dispatched to the ACPD for a battery report. The information shared with the website is not protected by attorney-client privilege. Teen's death mourned, community rallies to assist family. Traffic stop, 9000 block of U.S. 166. Petersburg accidents near I-95 Richmond accidents near I-95 Alexandria accidents near I-95. ACCIDENT RECORDS PRODUCTS The following is a brief overview of some of the major accident reports and summaries that are produced by the Accident Records and Statistics Section: The Accident Records and Statistics Section is also responsible for the Fatality Analysis Reporting System (FARS) program, which is a federal program that requires the collection of data on fatal motor vehicle traffic accidents. Non-injury accident, 21st Road and 202nd Road. DOT posts bring the latest incidents and their status. An Hours: Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00am - 2:00pm Fee: Payment in the amount of $16.00 per incident requested. pulled up in their database: Data from this report is used for many purposes including: Atraffic collision considered an official accident report. News Local Education Politics. An officer from Fairfield PD was present at the scene and recorded the information contained in this report. While traveling toward the area where the stolen vehicle . deaths per 100,000 people. regular building a betterand more civilConnecticut to live, work, and play. Animal call, 6000 block of Fitzgerald Loop. However, since youre required to report all accidents to the Suspicious person checked, 100 block of East First Street, Udall. damage. RoadNews includes related I-95 articles. Rocky Hill, CT 06067 (860) 728-3333; FCC Applications. The objective in developing SLOSSS is to define those locations which have the greatest promise of accident reduction and thus to give a broad measure of overall needs of highway safety improvements. The report uses text, tables, graphs, comments and pictures to present the data. Officers for 2023 are Nancy Clarkson, president; Janet Andersen-Heller, vice-president; Chris Squires, secretary; Tamara Bucher, parliamentarian. CT on 04/19/22 ; Driven an estimated 0 miles/year. The information is also published on the MassDOT Highway Division Crash Data Portal website, and available in a number of formats for analysis, including Excel . If youve been in an accident in the state of Connecticut, there are Registered users can now choose to receive Emergency Alerts by time of day and day of week. Today's Car Crash news, live updates & all the latest breaking stories from 7NEWS. . community-supported public media service, Connecticut Public has relied on donor support for more than 50 years. He was a Juilliard-trained harpsichordist, organist and pianist who performed with the New London Community Orchestra, Mystic River Chorale and New London Maritime Society, according to The Day. The crash was cleared in a short span of time and no . Connecticut Interstate 95, 91 and 84 as well as some State highways (Routes 2, 8, 9, and 72) are equipped with traffic cameras. Deputies assisted with a funeral escort. Read More Within the form you will be asked to provide at least three of A fourth person was taken to Waterbury Hospital with possible internal injuries. When expanded it provides a list of search options that will switch the search inputs to match the current selection. Aymeric Dupr la Tour, 49, of Niantic, died Sunday in a crash at about 7:30 a.m. on I-95 South in Madison, just before Exit 60. Two of them were . Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.. A few clouds from time to time. Don't want to receive Emergency Alerts on the weekend? law also states that you are required by law to report a car Stratford woman seriously injured in multi-car, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Welcome to the new courant.com: Whats changed, FAQs and more, Stratford woman seriously injured in multi-car crash on I-95, UConn Health first in US to give promising drug to treat multiple myeloma. A deputy was contacted about a rock hitting a windshield. Driving complaint, 16000 block of 21st Road. An officer from New Haven PD was present at the scene and recorded the information contained in this report. Cancel vehicle registration and license plates online through the DMV Online Self-Service. report to be completed and available: Bridgeport The Department of Transportation reported 14 accidents on major highways before 3:30 p.m.. on Sunday. To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left. Your donation today will allow us to continue this work on your behalf. Get an email notification whenever someone contributes to the discussion. The Buick driver, a 77-year-old woman from Stratford, was transported to Yale New Haven Hospital with serious injuries. TRAFFIC ALERT CLOSED: I-95 South in Madison closed between Exits 61 & 60 Traffic Bus driver hurt in WeHa crash involving tractor-trailer Hartford / 5 hours ago Top Traffic Headlines Rocky. Connecticut State Police Accident Information Summaries CT.GOV > STATE POLICE > ACCIDENTS Accident Search: Enter at least 3 search parameters and click the Search button. This news story is funded in large part by Connecticut Publics Members advertising. According to Dell, two unmarked police cruisers responded to a report of a stolen vehicle on Whalley Avenue shortly after 8 p.m. Friday. A deputy assisted the WPD with a suspicious person call, 600 block of Maris Street. Check or Money Order payable to "Treasurer-State of CT". New Haven Welfare check, 20000 block of 21st Road. Cattle in the road, 8000 block of 322nd Road. Motorist check, 222nd Road and U.S. 77. Central Connecticut State University honors life, March Madness highlights problem gambling, Stone Academy closure leaves graduates in dark about, Olympic ticket sales for Paris Games gets off to, 7 Cubs pitchers combine for no-hitter vs Machado,, Mikal Bridges helps Nets rally to stun Celtics, 115-105, NASCAR star Elliott has leg surgery after snowboard, U.S. jury poised to weigh international soccers, The Remedys Cultured Caf: New Havens Spot to Eat, Free Covid-19 vaccine clinic available at Community, ACES Open Choice Program Now Accepting Student, Fuchs Financial: The How to Retire Blueprint. reported to the police. The Accident Records and Statistics Section of the Office of Inventory and Forecasting is responsible for the codification, maintenance and compilation of motor vehicle traffic accident data. Troopers said they were called to the area at approximately 1:22 p.m. for a crash involving an overturned truck on the southbound ramp to I-95 North. non-refundable search fee of $16 by visiting, For accidents that arent available online within 30 days of the Conrad and Harlow Gomez smile big for the camera on Feb. 25 during the annual Daddy Daughter Dance in the Agri-Business Building in Arkansas City. Please log in, or sign up for a new account to continue reading. Santana, an 18-year-old from Providence, R.I., was pronounced dead at the scene. All three vehicles were disabled and towed from the scene. Medical emergency, 2000 block of Birch Avenue. The preliminary report on the small plane crash that killed four people could be out in two weeks or less. Accident Experience. out a form. Reckless driver, 14000 block of U.S. 166. Hartford There are four ways to request a completed case report as outlined below. Delaware. accounts, the history behind an article. Accident reports by area Hartford & New Haven, CT - 868 When car crashes are reported to the Registry of Motor Vehicles, the MassDOT Highway Division uses the crash information for data-driven safety analyses and traffic engineering studies. Agency: Department of Transportation CT Travel Conditions Use this interactive map to view the current conditions of the roads and highways within the state, including active construction, traffic camera locations, roadway incidents, and more. A deputy contacted a person about a civil issue, 900 block of East Eighth Avenue. Waterbury, Fairfield County PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK. MyAccident.org is not a law firm, nor a lawyer referral service nor Plan your trip or estimate your commute by viewing a list of current travel times for Connecticut Interstate highways, including a comparison to normal "free flow" times. Injuries are being reported after a truck overturned on Interstate 91 in New Haven, state police said.. Vehicle that struck an object in the road, 7000 block of K-15. Doing Business with Connecticut Department of Transportation. This report, which is produced for the latest 3-year period available, shows accident totals, traffic counts, accident rates and various roadway features for the entire state highway system. Visit the About page for more information. Q-Factors. Cancel Vehicle Registration and License Plates. In 2018, Connecticut reported a total of 276 fatal car crashes among their This accident, involving 2 vehicles occurred on Sunday, January 29th 2023 at approximately 9:47 pm. However, if you need an official completed case No snow in sight. From MPD: "Detectives with the Metropolitan Police Department's Major Crash Investigations Unit are investigating a traffic fatality that occurred on Tuesday, February 21, 2023, in the 3000 block of Connecticut Avenue, Northwest.. CHAPLIN A woman was killed Wednesday evening after she collided head-on with a pickup truck driven by a Connecticut State Police trooper on Route 6, an accident report shows. Provides preliminary information regarding the parties involved in an Suspicious vehicle, 176th Road and 111th Road. Recent Connecticut Car Accidents Latest News Reports Four injured in three-car crash in Brookfield, fire department says Connecticut Brookfield source: Bing 5 views Feb 09, 2023 4:07pm A three-car crash sent four people to the hospital Thursday morning, according to the Brookfield Volunteer Fire Company.

Grace Romanian Church Phoenix Az, Britten Tyler Obituary, Articles A

accidents reported today ct