agawam senior center lunch menu

Please contact your senior center of choice before dining, This is so much more than a lunch program. Will return on my next trip home. Yelp Sort Search reviews Search reviews 0 reviews that are not currently recommended (413) 821-0604 Get Directions 954 Main St Agawam, MA 01001 Best of Agawam Things to do in Agawam Other Senior Centers Nearby Find more Senior Centers near Agawam Senior Center Browse Nearby Restaurants Enjoy a hot or cold lunch with friends! Observed holidays: New Years Day, MLK Jr. Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving (Th, F), Christmas Day (Please note: senior centers may have varying holiday closures and program availability.) I couldn't eat them fast enough. Call our Brown Bag staff at 413-419-0079 with . Play on a gin and tonic, amazing! Facebook-f Instagram Youtube. If you have a My Senior Center scan card from the old Greenwood building, that will continue to work here! Went with simpleapps and a couple drinks but could tell there were other better entre options passing us from the kitchen. For more information, please contact the senior center nearest you. . Food, tasty. Clean, local, why do business at a chain when you can have THIS individual, quaint attention & delicious food. It comes with home fries which are cubed pieces of potatoes that are seasoned and nicely browned. 2015 - 2023 The Food Bank of Western Mass. busy and it always is, the waitress and all staff are helpful, friendly, and fast in getting your food and drinks. We will be back.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Loaded Nachos**. The food is very good. It also comes with toast. 585 were here. Friendly waitresses big portions and truly good food Best of all kids get a toyif they eat "good" haMore, The food here is no doubt good, it's the prices and the uncharges that are NOT. Told Dean I liked Hot and he recommended I get the medium sauce for my chicken wrap. Theodore's 456 reviews Open Now American, Bar $$ - $$$ Menu 2.0 mi Springfield "Good food good vibes" "Seek out Lori as server!" 3. The total for my food and drink alone was 36.20 one starter one main. Closed now : See all hours. Seasoned ground beef or seasoned grilled chicken, tomatoes, jalapenos, olives & scallions sour cream and salsa on the side, choose your taste: buffalo toss (fire, medium, mild) w/blue cheese dip; honey chili toss w/blue cheese dip; korean BBQ sauce w/ranch dip; garlic parmesan toss w/ranch dip, All main entrees served with your choice of soup or small garden salad. Agawam Senior Center receives $50K in state funding. So good, as the saying goes - I had to Kiss the Chef/Cook (on the cheek only) when he came out & I met the whole staff, who work as a great team & are all terrific. They forgot the blue cheese dressing as well. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Our lunches are created by our registered dietitian to ensure they meet nutritional needs. The wait staff was excellent. The ambiance is warm and New England with cool signage sayings. 362 KB. So if you are hungry thr breakfast to get if you like omelettes they offer a Garbage Omelette. They serve breakfast and lunch only. Email for Programs, Volunteering, and Facilities. 6.50 for a very small house wine. Will definitely be backMore. Remember that you must sign up for the Valentine's day lunch by February 8th! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. that's insane. July 13, 2022. senior lunch menu $4 Mon From lamarcountyms.gov This may be a hidden gem that "Guy" from Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives needs to know about..I better notify him! Only negative was felt the fries were way over salted. Cup . This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. (Serving the Health Information Needs of Elders) Counselor available, by appointment, to help seniors with understanding the different options of insurance. Kaptain Jimmy's menu. The serving staff were great bringing our coffee before and throughout the meal. AGAWAM, MASS. Was able to dip what I wanted of the Hot on my wrap. 1-800-477-4574 Publication Support 1-800-888-4574 www.lpicommunities.com Agawam Council on Aging, Agawam, MA 06-5051 44 1 comment 11 shares Share The coffee is very good and they have a high quality rye. The Still Bar & Grill menu. We came on a Monday night and ordered all of the meals, an app and drinks. 1. soggy. Join them for lunch for $4.00 and as always - DONATIONS ARE NEEDED AND APPRECIATED! All Locations Unless Specified. SWEET TREAT The Agawam Senior Center and 664 Suffield St, Agawam, MA 01001-2395 +1 413-301-7074 Website Menu. The Agawam Council on Aging is dedicated to meeting the information, service, and , 2022-05-09 Menu. Senior Center September 2022 MENU Aug 31, 2022 Updated Sep 1, 2022 Download PDF Click DOWNLOAD PDF to print for your convenience. Cam (he must be a manager) when he delivered the correct salad, was very nice and showed perfect customer service by making sure all was good with the order and even came back to check again. Center Cut Sirloin Steak Dinner $13.50 Home Made Chicken Fingers . Served with asparagus and mashed potatoes, teriyaki grilled chicken, spinach, mushrooms, alfredo, penne, panko breaded chicken breasts, house marinara, fresh basil, mozzarella cheese served over penne pasta, atlantic sea scallops, mushroom risotto, truffle oil, fresh herbs, atlantic salmon with a bourbon glaze, broccoli, egg battered chicken, shrimp or scrod in a citrus beurre blanc with linguini, crispy fried chicken breast tossed in buffalo sauce and topped with melted cheddar jack cheese & blue cheese, between grilled flour tortillas, crispy fried chicken breast topped with bacon, caramelized onions and melted cheddar jack cheese, between grilled flour tortillas, shaved sirloin with mushrooms, peppers, onions, melted cheddar jack cheese, between grilled flour tortillas, Our burgers are half pound choice chuck cooked to order on butter grilled potato rolls. We were visiting from out of town but he know how to get there and directed us from his parents house. AGAWAM, Mass. Highly recommend the specialty cocktails. The salad came out as a Cob salad, she rang it in wrong. Hotels near Massachusetts Veterans' Memorial Cemetery, Italian Restaurants for Families in Agawam. 0. The Food Bank of Western Massachusetts is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit recognized by the IRS. Noted that the side salad was great too. Buffalo Shrimp. Center phone numbers found below. They offered a new batch by I declined just would say salt free next visit which will be a definite!! Beginning October 1, 2021 there will be specific requirements for eligibility. The bar is huge and they have a large creative cocktail menu and a huge beer list, also the wine list was a bit upscale for a bar. You can order some delicious food while you listen to live music. Age Well's Senior Center Lunch program is available at local seniors centers and has a suggested donation of $4.50. I, serve flash frozen homogenized meals. Young server was not attentive to the empty drinks, nor explained the delay. Here is February's lunch menu! The ambiance is family friendly and very comforting. Extras: Spinach, broccoli, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and peppers $0.50; Extra meat or feta $2; Egg Beaters $0.50; Bagel or Muffin Substitution $0.50; Add an Egg $1, Our guests over 60 yrs. Substitute gluten free pasta on any pasta dish +$2; (*) these items when ordered gluten free will be grilled protein, grilled chicken breast, shrimp, cajun cheddar alfredo sauce, onions, peppers, fresh jalapeos, diced tomatoes, penne pasta, penne pasta, house made three cheese sauce, applewood smoked bacon topped with an 11oz charbroiled strip steak grilled to order, seasoned beef tips, onions and mushrooms, served with rice, 11oz charbroiled strip steak grilled to order and topped with gorgonzola fondue. Or do their voices carry because there isn't far for them to go? Didn't order any beers but noticed a wide selection ofdrafts. Our big delight was a homemade beef barley soup so thick that I tried and the fork did stand alone. Each Senior Center has its own hours. Erin, only a month on the job was AMAZING! Tell them I sent you, you will not be disappointed. Currently funding for this program is not guaranteed, but we will continue to offer this option as long as the funding source allows. Our senior centers are open for in-person lunch. January Breakfast Menu 2023. pdf. It comes with a small handful of chips, with a ridiculous uncharge if you want fries. Do the waitresses speak loudly because more than a third of their customers have (or should have) hearing aids? The nachos have a terrible cheese sauce that saturated the nachos which were For more information, please contact the senior center nearest you. This was this first soup I have had that hot from the time of serving and still hot when we packaged up our leftover soup. Please be sure to stop by one of these locations when you come to the center to let us know what you are attending. Close. They do close at 2 p.m. & open at 6 a.m. so beware & don't miss out by coming too late! Posted: Dec 6, 2021 / 06:16 PM EST. Our lunches are created by our registered dietitian to ensure they meet nutritional needs. Agawam, MA 01001 413-821-0604 Monday-Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm Facebook: @AgawamSeniors Website: www.agawam.ma.us Fax: 413-789-4092 EVENT HIGHLIGHT Check Page 5 for a refreshing Summer Greek Salad Recipe. Looking forward to repeats of a great experience.More, Small place, I would almost call this a hole in the wall place. PO Box 160 February Menu. It is important that we know who is coming to our Senior Center so that we can report our numbers to all the parties we are responsible to including, the town, grant providers, and you the consumer of our services. I never had that experience before. Very satisfied. SHINE: Schedule an appointment by calling the senior center. My wife's tuna melt on rye was delicious as well as her side of a blush potatoe salad (tasted like a hint of tomatoe paste was added) which was a treat. Was SOOOOO happy to see lots of unmasked smiling people. The bar is huge and they have a large creative cocktail menu and a huge beer list, also the wine list was a bit upscale for a bar. Portions are on the large side, it's easy to over order. February HS Lunch Menu 2023. pdf. My wife got boneless chicken with fire sauce and a chop, chop salad. We hope you can join us. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Share. To join us in person, please call your senior center of choice to make a reservation. One guy reminded me of Norm from cheers!More, My husband and friends go frequently to the Grill. We shall return when the opportunity arises. We are open for in-person lunch & community events. Cam (he must be a manager) when he delivered the correct salad, was very nice and showed perfect customer service by making sure all was good with the order and even came back to check again. The side salad I'm still raving about, FRESH nice Romaine Lettuce NOT that no-vitamin iceberg lettuce, sliced grape tomatoes, black olives, onions, green pepper - all done by hand & to-order NOT sitting ahead of time - I do appreciate a really nice salad as you can tell. The Longmeadow Adult Center is a community based center in Longmeadow which affirms the dignity and potential of older people. Local, nice, clean, good :Place is very spacious lots of high top tables, low tables, and a huge bar with lots of seating. how is that fair? The Agawam Council on Aging is dedicated to meeting the information, service, and recreation needs of older adults in our community. means. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Are you sure you want to delete this question? I would definately eat here again, maybe even as soon as tomorrow morning. Last, which REALLY got me mad, was that i ordered a sandwich to go. (WWLP) - State Senator John Velis made . 2021-06-01 Senior Center Lunch Menu - Oak Grove; The Oak Grove Senior Center will resume indoor dining on Tuesday, June 1, 2021. No matter howbusy and it always is, the waitress and all staff are helpful, friendly, and fast in getting your food and drinks. The Council on Aging and Senior Center provide a place to promote a spirit of healthy, positive, aging through education and activities for all seniors, their families, and the community at large. COVID related. We shall return when the opportunity arises.More, It looks like this place hasn't been renovated since the 1980s, but don't let that fool you. Meals prepared by local restaurant Zest in a Bowl, 23101 Lake Center Drive, Suite 325 Lake Forest, CA 92630. By. Grilled Cod tacos were big, tasty and as good as any you would get on the Cape. Skip to content. I think the poor review has the wrong place. reviewer had meant the Main Street Deli? Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield/Downtown, Kaptain Jimmy's Restaurant and Distillery. Home Delivered Meal recipients who are signing up for the first time will require an intake with our outreach worker prior to the beginning of their meal service. Will return on my next trip home. 949-855-8033; info@myagewell.org; Search. Pictures shown below. It's cozy or cramped, depending on your point of view. Open now : 06:00 AM - 2:00 PM. Michael A. Squindo, LCSW Executive Director, The Town of Agawam36 Main StreetAgawam, MA 01001. See all (23) RATINGS. Was able to dip what I wanted of the Hot on my wrap. They forgot the blue cheese dressing as well. My wife stopped in for lunch and ordered a tuna melt, pulled pork and two cups of beef barley soup. Explore ways you can get involved with programs & services. The coffee is very good and they have a high quality rye. The Stuffed Pepper was huge & superb, the Sweet Potato Fries just as I thought they would beyum. Went to The Still for drinks on a Sunday afternoon with my cousins and turned into an early dinner. Went out for breakfast with my Dad and ate here since my sisterhad eaten lunch here and said we had to try it. All senior entrees include beverages, Children 12 and under. All wraps are flour tortilla, choice of cheese, house pickles, lettuce, tomatoes, mayo, cheddar cheese, bacon, onion straws, BBQ aioli, fried egg, applewood smoked bacon, American, hash browns, cajun seasoned, topped with bacon and blue cheese crumbles with a cajun ranch aioli, grilled veggie burger, grilled peppers and onions, mustard, caramelized onions, swiss cheese, thousand island on butter grilled Texas toast, burger topped with American cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo sandwiched between 3 slices of your choice of bread, sauted mushrooms, caramelized onions and swiss cheese, Three flour tortillas filled with your choice of grilled or fried cod topped with mango salsa, shredded lettuce, tomato, sliced avocado and feta or cheddar cheese. Specialty pancakes every weekend and an excellent base menu. We currently have the ability for you to "check-in" via a touch screen computer located at both reception areas as you enter the building. The Senior Center provides programs to meet the needs and interests of seniors, including recreational and leisure programs, health and wellness programs, cultural programs, and classes. Bacon wrapped Scallops are a must. You could be the first review for Agawam Senior Center. Had a nice visit with local friends while traveling. if you want to pay 4.50 for a kids meal that includes two TINY chicken fingers and get uncharged 99 cents to get the kid a tiny pickle slice to go with it, then you should definitely go to Main Street. About Us; Impact; Community Partners; . The coffee is excellent. Hotels near Massachusetts Veterans' Memorial Cemetery, American Restaurants for Families in Agawam, Italian Restaurants for Families in Agawam. - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more. Be sure to check out our lunch menu this month! Others at our table had combinations of eggs and bacon or ham. Was very impressed with the selection which was suitable for everyone in a table of 6. Be sure to sign up at least 24 hours in adavance by calling 413-821-0604, signing in at the computer kiosk, or going to www.myactivecenter.com(must have membership keytag). Find a center near you with the button below. The only negative is the food takes a while but its worth the wait. I suspect they will remember you on the second visit, and almost everyone there has been in many times. A great atmosphere that reminds you of a really great old fashion dining experience at a reasonable price. She didthe follow up with both the meal within 2 minutes of serving and a keen eye on the coffee refilling. Ordered the Buffalo Chicken Wrap, hand cut fries, and Fish Tacos with side salad. The sandwiches and sides were so filling and the cup of soup also filling we just had to take the remains home. They won't offer totell you that getting two sandwiches with substitutes of fries is MORE expensive than ordering a large side order of fries they don't care to help save you any money. home fries, and three pancakes or French toast. battered & fried jumbo black tigers, house wing sauce, blue cheese dip. 1/2lb choice of chuck beef. It comes with home fries which are cubed pieces of potatoes that are seasoned and nicely browned. Our Brown Bag: Food for Elders program provides a free bag of healthy groceries to eligible seniors once a month at local senior centers and community organizations. Meals on Wheels & Senior Center Lunch Menus! Yes, Main Street Grille offers takeout services. The entrees for the adults never came for 30 + minutes. . Agawam Senior Center receives $50K in state funding This was the beginning of a wonderfull experience food wise as well as staff wise. We use a program called My Senior Center to keep track of our attendance and program and lunch registration. I had pulled pork on a bulky roll. The wait staff was excellent. The serving staff were great bringing our coffee before and throughout the meal. I have no complaints about the food though. I had pulled pork on a bulky roll. The one thing that I caught was that there was no handicapped entrance since there was no curb cut to transition from the parking lot to the sidewalk to get into the building. SHOW TIME 7:00 PM / Building open to public 6:15 PM ADMITTANCE THROUGH LOWER LEVEL ENTRANCE ONLY ~ LIVE STREAMED ON AGAWAM, SOUTHWICK & WESTFIELD CHANNEL 15. Published: Jan. 09, 2022, 5:30 a.m. 10. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

York Shambles Webcam, Articles A

agawam senior center lunch menu