alabama civil war relics for sale

Sign up for our email newsletter to receive important updates about new items, upcoming sales, shows, and more! $365.00 sold out. Brokerage Here is an image of the Historic Cane Hill, Arkansas, Mill, around the turn of the last century. WE MONITOR OUR EMAIL EVEN WHEN OUT OF THE OFFICE SO THAT IS THE BEST WAY TO REACH US. Shiloh Civil War Relics Catalog - Buckles Click a category below to show the items for sale in the category you selected. Items from the crew reflected the different ports they visited, including a cache of Brazilian 40 Reis coins and an antler that could have been a prize from a hunting expedition in Africa. Lay-A-Way is available for items over $150 just give us a call. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the Shiloh's Civil War Relics User Agreement and Privacy Policy. John and his brother Robert W Burkewere both in Co. B 1st Alabama Cavalry. Our expertise has no boundaries. Steinlager Allendorf was where Nazigeneral and staff officers such as Franz Halderand Heinz Guderian were interrogated after WW2. Don't forget to check back often. ALABAMA STATE SEAL BUTTON, AB-1 . Powered by Web-Cat Copyright 1996-2023 GrayCat Systems. MONTGOMERY 1863 25 CENT DOLLAR BILL NOTE STATE OF ALABAMA OBSOLETE CURRENCY PAPER MONEY $39.95. Product Code: PC5172 Price: $115.00. Please note: Although we offer WWII relics from all Axis countries including Germany, we have NO sympathies whatsoever with any fascist regime or ideology. Currency, weapons, flags, uniforms, and more. Commissioned on 24 August 1862 under the command of Captain Raphael Semmes, the 210 ft. side-wheeled steamer spent the next 22 months raiding and destroying enemy shipping from the Atlantic to the Caribbean to the Indian Ocean. If you have any questions, check out my contact page for that information. Genuine Civil War Relics. Civil War Relics (1 - 40 of 689 results) Civil war Civil war memorabilia Price ($) Shipping All Sellers Mississippi Currency - 1862 - Civil War Relics CollectorsFrame (1,164) $140.00 Union Oval Flask Bottles, History Nerd Husband Dad Gift, 1800s Old Bottle Decor, Old Bottles, Civil War Relics, Christmas Gift for Boyfriend ThePrimitivePioneers (76) The Federals charged immediately and attempted to pass thru the opening, and a severe and bloody contest occurred. See website. 4000 S Frontage Road Alabama was framed in oak and secured with brass bolts and fasteners. We are always interested in purchasing quality Civil War items, and will also consider trades. I am the Great Great Grandson of Lewis Bridges Wright of the Confederate 1st Alabama Cavalry. Sign up for our email newsletter to receive important updates about new items, upcoming sales, shows, and more! "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." Call or text us at (717) 449-6302. shotandshellrelics@yahoo.com. Mostly rifles and pistols, in amazingly good condition. For those of you who have missed seeing Rafael on TV. View Bio. Please call or email ahead. Personal items include pieces of a bone or ivory comb, two wood toothbrush handles, a thimble, a leather shoe, and 18 buttons made of bone, brass, mother-of-pearl, and wood. Civil War Relics, Collectibles, buckles, guns, swords, bayonettes, newspapers, bullets, bonds, dug, saddlebags, saddles, books, confederate bills, civil war tokens, knives, swords, rifles, black powder pistols, civil war newspapers, dug buckles and plates, dug horseshoes, 69 calibre, 58 calibre, bullet molds, daggers, blades, knives, tokens, books H ere Are A Few Relics On Deck!!! Three of Alabamas eight cannon were retrieved during excavations: the Blakely 100-pounder, along with its pivot carriage and portions of brass tracks; a 32-pounder of British Royal Navy style; and a Fawcett, Preston and Company 32-pounder. . Thomas Jefferson. We specialize in authentic historical autographs, Confederate currency, state and obsolete currency, documents, weapons, and more. Item #JWK1114, This is an interesting historical original letter regarding Kriegsmarine Admiral Otto Schultz, a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross. Steve and Melody Strickland Dug In Charleston, SC. David K. Parks, Civil War, Relics, Memorabilia, Military Antiques DAVID K. PARKS MILITARY ANTIQUES MORE NEW ITEMS LISTED WITHIN THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AND GET THE LATEST UPDATES DAVID K. PARKS MILITARY ANTIQUES W-208 M-1860 AMES CAVALRY SWORD - Ames - Chickopee, Massachusetts Cavalry Sword, dated 1865. 3077 Wilma-Rudolph Blvd Clarksville, TN 37040 Policy Buckles & Plates Non dug CS Egg on original belt the belt has some cracks and repairs but is still all original the plate has never been off the leather belt U 29 Pre Civil War Georgia plate and original belt This one is in excellent condition. We will be updating daily or weekly. H 210 . Civil War Relics and arms including items through the World Wars I love History and collecting mementos of a long-ago era. Box 17 Contact Us Confederate Veterans Reunion in Hartselle, AL Camp Friendship. Excellent condition Mc Lilly . Within these pages I have highlighted some of my Civil War Confederate Artifacts, United Confederate Veterans Memorabilia, UCV Relics, History of the UCV, My current Confederate Excavation Projects, Confederate Howitzers as well as a few things I have For Sale of Trade. - Price . In Shield Civil War Confederate Staff Officer Button CS1av. This is an outstanding original US production bayonet with an unsharpened polished steel 11 3/4" blade having no edge dings, and with its original bright finish having just some light freckling. All Auctions Fixed Price. Senior Consultant, Historical. The fourth state to secede, January 11, 1861. Details click: http://relicman.com/artillery/RelicmanSalesArtillery-A1815.html. Item #JWK1114, This is a near excellent high quality full-size medal with the recipient's name "EDWIN DAVID MARSH" impressed on the medal's edge. Confederate States Civil War Presentation Etched Combat Bowie Knife & Scabbard. Welcome to Raulerson Relics, where friendly service and a happy customer is our goal. I collect, buy, and sell anything of the American Civil War period. There are at least three examples of a glass stemware set with oval depressions around the base of the bowl and three horizontal lines that cross in four paned diamond patterns. HISTORY IS WORTH SAVING!!!!! We're always looking to buy great antiques, and we're open to trades . While our field of specialization is the American Civil War. Our goal is to offer fine Civil War items, with an emphasis on Southern photography. 18th & 19th Century Antiques, Decorative Arts & Hardware. . Excellent leather sweatband is also marked "FLIGHT ACE". Relic ramrod is full length (approx 38") but is missing the threads on one end. If you are looking for something specific, please let us know and we will do our best to locate it. The brown set is a single fouled anchor in the center with a twisted rope design around the outside edge. I have been buying, selling, and excavating relics since the 1970's. I have my own collection, which will not be sold, but I also have an extensive inventory of Civil War relics, guns, swords, and many other items. About Us! We offer Lay-a-Way. Quick View. If you have something for sale likewise let me know. I will give the same customer service and guarantee customer satisfaction. The buttonhead looks to be made from a blob of iron and roughly hammered round and flattened. 6140 St. Augustine Rd. Includea briefdescription with your inquiry, and I will contact you ASAP. " Pre Civil war Top Hat 1850's era. Item #0830-7, This is an extremely fine high quality bronzed-finished metal compact case featuring the U.S. 7th Army insignia and words "GERMANY - 1945" on the top cover. Excavated "1837" date large cent. We also source all types of Reenactment & Reproduction military items and supplies. Most Watched. Send email to digginfool@campsiteartifacts.com to make sure the item you are interested in iscurrently available. John lived until 1919 and died in Waverly, AL. Beautiful Dug "Allegheny Arsenal" U.S. Cavalry Bit, Uncommon Missouri General Sterling Price in Confederate Uniform, Beautiful Confederate Stippled I- Infantry, WAR DATE Production M1860 Field & Staff Officer's Sword. Also, a ceramic chamber pot and a washbasin with a copper drain, both with a marble flow blue design and of British manufacture, were recovered. We buy and sell military antiques and collectable items from the Civil War, WWI, & WWII. One such dish, a white porcelain dinner plate with a wave pattern around the outer edge, bears a makers mark that dates to 1850-52, potentially indicating that the dish was seized from a captured ship. (804) 310-6098, Bill Irvin, ISA A majority of the collection is curated at the NHHC ACL, which conducts further analysis of the collection, monitors artifacts for stabilization, and provides access to the collection for research. Links NOT FOR SALE. Item #0506-1, This is a near excellent "fur felt" visor hat with a dark almost black wool body. This medal bar includes the British 1939-1945 Star, the France and Germany Star, the British Defense Medal, the WWII Canadian Volunteer Service Medal with Overseas Clasp, and the British 1939-1945 War Medal. Fine Schuyler, Hartley, & Graham EG6 Civil War Engineers Coat Button. Saturday, Feb. 18 (9 AM- 5 PM). Full Name *Email Address * We respect your privacy. Dalton Convention Center Authentic Civil War Antiques, Civil War Artifacts And Much More! . Historical Memorabilia Values. (lenkubiak.geo@yahoo.com) $29.95 CATALOG No. This visor hat would rate near excellent except that the stitching for the near excellent brown leather sweatband has come loose (easily re-stitched), and one chinstrap eagle button is missing (easily replaced). Civil War Cannon Ball Recovered From The Cold Harbor Battlefield The Classic Civil War Cannon Ball Certified By The Gettysburg Museum Of History $ 339.00 1st Alabama Cavalry Civil War Relics Featured Items M1851 DRAGOON BELT RIG OF ROBERT CARSWELL COURIER 39TH ALABAMA INFANTRY $1,895.00 COLT M1849 POCKET REVOLVER SN# 66008 (1853) WITH CASE AND ACCESSORIES $4,800.00 EXCAVATED CONFEDERATE LEECH & RIGDON CAVALRY SPUR RECOVERED FROM HOOD RETREAT ROUTE BETWEEN FRANKLIN & NASHVILLE $350.00 Outlets of Vicksburg As a collector I am always looking for an item for my collection but also looking for items to pass on to my fellow collectors. Home Explore the largest active inventory of Civil War items in the Southeast USA! The spear point steel blade is maker marked Tillotsom Columbia Place Sheffield. Lewis Bridges Wright boasted of being at least twenty feet ahead of his company in every battle he engaged. Original U.S. Civil War Era 3rd Model P-1853 Enfield Three Band Export Rifle marked Cook & Son and Tower 1861 with Battle Damage $2,895.00 $2,395.00 NEW! Both armies that fought in the Civil War utilized rifles from around the world, including French, Austrian, Prussian, and Belgian firearms Recommended Items at Auction See all items Mar 11, 10:00 AM EST Civil War 35 Star Parade Flag by Fleischer's Auction House Est: $3,000 - $5,000 $900 8 Bids Mar 11, 10:00 AM EST 1830's era. I have since had this . "Tired of carrying it around," says McCardle, who's willing to knock off a few bucks from the $750 price. [emailprotected] Collector of Alabama manufactured guns and Confederate Naval items of all types. RELICS FROM CROWN POINT, NY - SKU 9230. Our Specialties We buy and sell military antiques and collectable items from the Civil War, WWI, & WWII. A division of RebelRelics.com, (615) 306-2364 P.O. Policy . 3077 Wilma Rudolph Blvd Clarksville, TN 37040. Admission is about $5. One seam has come loose on shoulder. The sweatband is profusely marked from the Philadelphia Quartermaster Depot and dated "August 11, 1942". CSS Alabama was outfitted with eight cannon: a Blakely 7-inch 100-pounder rifled cannon, a 68-pounder smoothbore, and six 32-pounder broadside cannons. This is hobby not a business. We have everything a Civil War scholar is looking for, from muskets and revolvers to Union and Confederate documents and accouterments. Of the drinking vessels in the collection, six are ceramic cups or mugs and nine are glass. Arkansas and assisted in driving Confederate General Shelby beyond the Arkansas River and then marched on to Alabama where they were involved in the siege of Mobile at the end of the war. Uncle Davey is not limited to just the American Civil War period. $ 12,500 Civil War Issue Blakeslee "Quick-Loading" Cartridge Box for Spencer Carbines Superior Quality Tall Civil War Officer's Boots Worn by Gen. Seth Williams $ 2,750 Id'd Presented Colt M1851 Colt Navy Revolver - 102nd Pa. Infantry Civil War Major of the Infantry Frock Coat $ 4,750

Mobile Haircut Los Angeles, How To Ask Someone To Sign A Document, Uk Foreign Aid Budget By Country List, Joshua Haldeman Great Grandchildren, Accident On 2920 And Kuykendahl Today, Articles A

alabama civil war relics for sale