aspen dental assistant office manager salary

Si continas viendo este mensaje, WebAspen Dental Assistant Office Manager in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our Together, were making dentistry better, allowing more people to access dental care that works with their lives. WebAspen Dental Assistant Office Manager jobs in University Park, FL. Worker's comp? Because to bring the best care to more people, we knew we had to bring our best for our own people, too. I love helping people. Aydanos a proteger Glassdoor y demustranos que eres una persona real. Posted: January 18, 2023. As an Assistant Office Manager, you will help create lasting impressions and build trust and loyalty with patients by working to help alleviate any barriers or questions they might have on their doctor prescribed treatment plan. Read what they think about their salaries on our Compensation FAQ page for Aspen Dental. Click the checkbox next to the jobs that you are interested in. Salary: $18 - $20 / hour Benefits of being part of the AspenOne Team No late nights; limited Saturdays Career advancement opportunities On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Aspen Dental employees and get real answers from people on the inside. Full-Time. You can update your choices at any time in your settings. At Aspen Dental, we believe in doing just about anything to make our patients smile by going the extra mile. Sign in to create your job alert for Office Manager jobs in Chelmsford, MA. Balance nightly deposits and complete credit card processing. Know Your Worth. HELP! So I work a very flexible role with a decent salary. WebAssistant Office Manager Aspen Dental Columbus, OH. Research salary, company info, career 9-5 Office Assistant. Si continas recibiendo este mensaje, infrmanos del problema WebSalary: $16 - $18 / hour Benefits of being part of the AspenOne Team No late nights; limited Saturdays Career advancement opportunities Paid time off and holidays Health, Vision, and Experience the excitement of our industry's signature recruiting event, VIBE by Aspen Dental. The estimated total pay for a Office Manager at Aspen Dental is $28 per hour. The average Aspen Dental hourly pay ranges from approximately $15 per hour for a Front Desk Receptionist to $133 per hour for a Dentist. I want to pick up a part time only in healthcare that isnt just something that doesnt heavily contribute to my current role or interest. If these are numbers you VIBE with, schedule a recruiter call with us today! We are growing and eager to hire in both our Lafayette, CO and Greeley, CO locations! WebHow Yo u' ll Make a Difference. Experience the excitement of our industry's signature recruiting event, VIBE by Aspen Dental. By agreeing to submit your resume, you consent (in accordance with our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy) to: Should you have any questions or wish have your information removed from our service, please contact us here. Aspen Dental salary trends based on salaries posted anonymously by Aspen Dental employees. Ci Stuart, FL. LinkedIn and 3rd parties use essential and non-essential cookies to provide, secure, analyze and improve our Services, and to show you relevant ads (including professional and job ads) on and off LinkedIn. Our practices are committed to treating patients with the compassion and respect they deserve. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact in the community you are joining, apply to one of our open jobs today: https://aspendental.jobs/view-all-jobs, Aspen Dental Launches Accessible Membership Plan for Patients Without Insurance, Get started with your Free Employer Profile, average salary for an Operations Manager is $66,318 per year in United States, salary trajectory of an Operations Manager, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. Benefits of being part of the AspenOne Team. The average salary for an Operations Manager is $66,318 per year in United States, which is 26% lower than the average Aspen Dental salary of $90,138 per year for this job. Provide superior patient service withcompassion and care in accordance with patient needs, company policies and procedures, government regulations, and dental board standards, Respond to patient billing, financial, and insurance inquiries and directing them to the appropriate departments, Assist with various office duties including greeting and checking patients in, preparing patient charts, and collecting payments, Balance nightly deposits and complete credit card processing, Ready to be part of a patient-centric team, 2-5 years of experience in sales management or retail management; some combination of management and sales preferred, Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make decisions independently, Knowledge of Microsoft Office business applications. $18 to $20 Hourly. So I work a very flexible role with a decent salary. Average salaries for Aspen Dental Operations Manager: $64,874. Does anyone currently work at Molina or have in the past? I need to get out from this toxic work environment. At Aspen Dental, we believe in doing just about anything to make our patients smile by going the extra mile. Sign in to save Assistant Office Manager at Aspen Dental. By clicking Agree & Join, you agree to the LinkedIn, At Aspen Dental, we believe in doing just about anything to make our patients smile by going the extra mile. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. .css-r1m4lw{background-color:#20262e;border-radius:50%;}.css-r1m4lw > svg > path{fill:#fff;}Add your salary. Si vous continuez voir ce The salary trajectory of an Operations Manager ranges between locations and employers. Posted: February 03, 2023. If so, what was the culture & salary like? Learn more in our Cookie Policy. I live in Houston, TX. As an Aspen Dental practice support member, your role will be to work behind the scenes and empower our dentists to change peoples' lives through their smiles. At Aspen Dental, youre part of a bigger purpose: improving peoples lives, one smile at a time. Has anyone here ever had latent TB? Extremely expensive with high deductible., reasonable time but you have to work yur way up to it, At Aspen Dental, we believe that dentistry can be so much better than it is now. At Aspen Dental, we believe in doing just about anything to make our patients smile by going the extra mile. enviando un correo electrnico a Get notified about new Office Manager jobs in West Haven, CT. Visit the Career Advice Hub to see tips on interviewing and resume writing. Do you think they will reject my 2 weeks notice or I just can pay them back? Als u dit bericht blijft zien, stuur dan een e-mail Today, the Aspen Dental network serves 35,000 patients a day through the help of 20,000 team members across 1,000+ locations in 46 states. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Find Jobs Salary Tools Career Advice Resume Help Upload Resume Employers / Post Job Profile Message Center My Jobs. I started a new job at a major hospital system and they found that I have latent TB. What do I do? Today, the Aspen Dental network serves 35,000 patients a day through the help of 20,000 team members across 1,000+ locations in 46 states. Full-Time. Join to apply for the Assistant Office Manager role at Aspen Dental. A culture of collaboration and fun. Salary: $14 - $16 / hour. Select Accept to consent or Reject to decline non-essential cookies for this use. The salary starts at $50,338 per year and goes up to $77,735 per year for the highest level of seniority. Read what they think about their salaries on our Compensation FAQ page for , Get started with your Free Employer Profile, Dental Hygienist salaries - 649 salaries reported, Dental Assistant salaries - 641 salaries reported, Office Manager salaries - 438 salaries reported, Patient Service Representative salaries - 258 salaries reported, Registered Dental Hygienist salaries - 132 salaries reported, Dentist (Managing Clinical Director) salaries - 92 salaries reported, General Dentist salaries - 86 salaries reported, Associate Dentist salaries - 74 salaries reported, Regional Manager salaries - 64 salaries reported, Dental Lab Technician salaries - 58 salaries reported, Assistant Office Manager salaries - 57 salaries reported, Registered Dental Assistant salaries - 45 salaries reported, Lead Dental Assistant salaries - 44 salaries reported, Assistant Manager salaries - 38 salaries reported, Lab Technician salaries - 37 salaries reported, Practice Manager salaries - 36 salaries reported, Treatment Coordinator salaries - 34 salaries reported. The estimated base pay is $24 per hour. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Onze WebPractice Support. Select Accept to consent or Reject to decline non-essential cookies for this use. I am mid treatment and I don't feel any better. At Aspen Dental, we believe in doing just about anything to make our patients smile by going the extra mile. pour nous faire part du problme. WebSalary: $15 - $ 18 / hr Schedule: 40 hours a week. 636 salaries. Im currently responsible social determinants of health at my place of work and want to stay in that area or something close to it. Related Searches:All Office Manager Salaries|All Aspen Dental Salaries. By creating this job alert, you agree to the LinkedIn User Agreement and Privacy Policy. naar Our practices are committed to treating patients with the compassion and respect they deserve. Referrals increase your chances of interviewing at Aspen Dental by 2x. Glassdoor provides our best prediction for total pay in today's job market, along with other types of pay like cash bonuses, stock bonuses, profit sharing, sales commissions, and tips. POSTED. Salary: $24 / hour Benefits of being part of the AspenOne Team No late nights; limited Saturdays Career advancement opportunities Paid time off and holidays Health, Vision, and 401 (k) savings plan Continuing education opportunities Our model gets smarter over time as more people share salaries on Glassdoor. A) Salary.com storing your resume for purposes of providing you with the job posting service. If you continue to see this WebPosted 12:00:00 AM. Know Your Worth. WebApply for the Job in Assistant Office Manager at Troy, OH. When you join an Aspen Dental practice, well help train you to be successful and grow within our organization. We are growing and eager to hire With their support, I became a practice owner in just two years after graduating from dental school.. The "Most Likely Range" represents values that exist within the 25th and 75th percentile of all pay data available for this role. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Any suggestions? Our las molestias. We value the safety of our patients and employees with ourSmile Wide and Smile Safe program. message, contactez-nous l'adresse I already put in my 2 weeks notice to my work place, my supervisor was mad at me because since I just received retention bonus that will expire for a year, shes saying I cant leave. Our practices are committed to treating patients with the compassion and respect they deserve. Provide superior patient service with compassion and care in accordance with patient needs, company policies and procedures, government regulations, and dental board standards, Respond to patient billing, financial, and insurance inquiries and directing them to the appropriate departments, Assist with various office duties including greeting and checking patients in, preparing patient charts, and collecting payments, Balance nightly deposits and complete credit card processing, Ready to be part of a patient-centric team, 2-5 years of experience in sales management or retail management; some combination of management and sales preferred, Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make decisions independently, Knowledge of Microsoft Office business applications, Receive alerts for other Assistant Office Manager job openings. WebSalary: $20 - $22 / hour Benefits of being part of the AspenOne Team No late nights; limited Saturdays Career advancement opportunities Paid time off and holidays Health, Vision, and 401 (k) savings plan Continuing education opportunities How Yo u' ll Make a Difference As a n Assistant Office Manager I am just looking for advice. Apply. This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users. Sie weiterhin diese Meldung erhalten, informieren Sie uns darber bitte per E-Mail Help ons Glassdoor te beschermen door te verifiren of u een persoon bent. $15 to $18 Hourly. In 2022, Aspen Dental opened more than 60 locations owned and operated by independent dental practice owners. Aspen Dental employees attributed a compensation and benefits rating of 3.0/5 stars to their company. Related Searches:All Operations Manager Salaries|All Aspen Dental Salaries. Thats why were revolutionizing the way our industry does.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;} More, Learn How to State Your Case and Earn Your Raise, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. JOB DETAILS. I love helping people. . View More. Our practices are committed to treating patients with the compassion and respect they deserve. ein Mensch und keine Maschine sind. The estimated base pay is $64,565 per year. Ajude-nos a manter o Glassdoor seguro confirmando que voc uma pessoa de Extremely expensive with high deductible., reasonable time but you have to work yur way up to it, At Aspen Dental, we believe that dentistry can be so much better than it is now. Benefits of being part of the AspenOne Team. What do I do? Our LOCATION. The Aspen Group (TAG) is one of the largest and most trusted retail healthcare business support organizations in the U.S Do you want to receive a free, professional resume evaluation from TopResume? 18% above the national average Common This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users. WebAspen Dental was listed among America's Greatest Workplaces 2023 for Diversity in the Healthcare and Services category by Newsweek Magazine. Thats why were revolutionizing the way our industry does.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;} More, Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Career advancement opportunities. The estimated additional pay is $4 per hour. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact in the community you are joining, apply to one of our open jobs today: https://aspendental.jobs/view-all-jobs, Aspen Dental Launches Accessible Membership Plan for Patients Without Insurance, The average Aspen Dental salary ranges from approximately $32,018 per year for, The highest-paying job at Aspen Dental is, Aspen Dental employees attributed a compensation and benefits rating of 3.0/5 stars to their company. Additional pay could include bonus, stock, commission, profit sharing or tips. View job details, responsibilities & qualifications. para informarnos de que tienes problemas. Please help us protect Glassdoor by verifying that you're a an. Nights and weekend availability needed Benefits of being part of the AspenOne Team No late nights; limited Saturdays Career Learn how this feature works. https://aspendental.jobs/schedule, Aspen Dental Launches Accessible Membership Plan for Patients Without Insurance. Aspen Dental employees rate the overall compensation and benefits package 3/5 stars. WebWe value the safety of our patients and employees with our Smile Wide and Smile Safe program. I was negative at the last job I had so that tells me I probably contracted it at my old job. Aspen Dental is a thriving Dental Support Organization, one of the fastest growing segments in the dental industry. questo messaggio, invia un'email all'indirizzo Aidez-nous protger Glassdoor en confirmant que vous tes une personne relle. At Aspen Dental, we are dedicated to bringing better healthcare to more people. Chicago, IL. envie um e-mail para Learn how we give back to underserved communities across the world and bring care to those who need it most. B) Salary.com being able to use your name and address to tailor job posting to your geographic area. The estimated hourly pay at Aspen Dental $19 to $22 Hourly. WebOffice Manager Aspen Dental 2.5 Starkville, MS 39759 $45,000 - $55,000 a year Full-time Supervise the non-clinical staff within the dental practice. to let us know you're having trouble. Find Jobs Salary Tools Career Advice I live in Houston, TX. The Aspen Dental Savings Plan, a new dental membership program powered by Membersy, will cost $39 per year for a primary membership and $20 per year for each additional family member. Our practices are committed to treating patients with the compassion and respect they deserve. Does anyone currently work at Molina or have in the past? Additional pay could include bonus, stock, commission, profit sharing or tips. Overall Benefits Rating.css-11cfy92{color:#0caa41 !important;}.css-11cfy92{color:#0caa41 !important;}3.3. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We believe in a future where health and wellness is accessible for all, which is why Aspen Dental has launched a nationwide membership plan to help make dental trips to our offices more affordable and convenient for patients without insurance. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Posted: January 27, 2023. excuses voor het ongemak. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. If so, what was the culture & salary like? Assistant Office Manager Aspen Dental Greeley, CO Posted: January 05, 2022 $18 to $22 Hourly Full-Time This is an exciting opportunity to join one of our Northern Colorado teams! Our practices are committed to treating patients with the compassion and respect they deserve. When you join an Aspen Dental practice, well help train you to be successful and grow within our organization. Assist with various office duties including greeting and checking patients in, preparing patient charts, and collecting payments. We'll be sending you new jobs as they are posted. At Aspen Dental, we believe in doing just about anything to make our patients smile by going theSee this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. WebThe average salary for Assistant Manager at Aspen Dental in the United States is $17.22 per hour, which is 18% above the national average. Sign in to create your job alert for Assistant Office Manager jobs in Alcoa, TN. By clicking Agree, I consent to our data usage policies as stated. We value the safety of our patients and employees with our, You can save your resume and apply to jobs in minutes on LinkedIn. Visit the Career Advice Hub to see tips on interviewing and resume writing. Benefits of being part of the AspenOne Team. We value the safety of our patients and employees with ourSmile Wide and Smile Safe program. Disculpa We value the safety of our patients and employees with our, You can save your resume and apply to jobs in minutes on LinkedIn, IT-Architektinnen / IT-Architekten fr die Digitalisierung (m/w/d), Senior Software Engineer, Server Features - Overwatch, Sales Leadership Rotational Program (LEAP), Field Claims Representative - Property (Lethbridge, Remote or Hybrid), Inside Sales Representative (Commercial Parts) - Remote, eine Mitarbeiterin/einen Mitarbeiter fr die Poststelle (m/w/d), Field Claims Representative - Property (Edmonton, Remote or Hybrid), Finance Assistant - Query Resolution - Part Time 18.75 per week, Professional Support Operator -Remote East Coast Only, Volunteer PR and marketing communications officer | From Rehab to Life Foundation, See who Aspen Dental has hired for this role, New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA), Provide superior patient service with compassion and care in accordance with patient needs, company policies and procedures, government regulations, and dental board standards, Supervise the non-clinical staff within the dental practice, Ready to be part of a patient-centric team, 2-5 years of experience in sales management or retail management; some combination of management and sales required, Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make decisions independently, Knowledge of Microsoft Office business applications. Any suggestions? Lamentamos Get a free, personalized salary estimate based on today's job market. Together, were making dentistry better, allowing more people to access dental care that works with their lives. I started a new job at a major hospital system and they found that I have latent TB. At Aspen Dental, we believe in doing just about anything to make our patients smile Assistant Office Our world-class management program, training opportunities, and support teams are here to help you do what you do best - treat your patients. How much do Aspen Dental employees make? Click the link in the email we sent to to verify your email address and activate your job alert. enva un correo electrnico a Salary: $17 - $20 / hour Benefits of being part of the AspenOne Team No late nights; limited Saturdays Career advancement opportunities Paid time off and holidays Health, Vision, and 401 (k) savings plan Continuing education opportunities How You'll Make a A first-of-its-kind surgical training center. Our practices are committed to treating patients with the compassion and respect they deserve. As an Office Manager, you will SSI? Aiutaci a proteggere Glassdoor dimostrando che sei una persona reale. Direct message the job poster from Aspen Dental, Referrals increase your chances of interviewing at Aspen Dental by 2x. In 2022, Aspen Dental opened more than 60 locations owned and operated by independent dental practice owners. Our practices are committed to treating patients with the compassion and respect they deserve. At Aspen Dental, we believe in doing just about anything to make our patients smile by going the At Aspen Dental, we believe that dentistry can be so much better than it is now. Get notified about new Assistant Office Manager jobs in Alcoa, TN. Aspen Dental allowed me to become what I always wanted to be a dentist who helps people improve their smiles. Today, the Aspen Dental network serves 35,000 patients a day through the help of 20,000 team members across 1,000+ locations in 46 states. Full-Time. Caso continue recebendo esta mensagem, Click the link in the email we sent to to verify your email address and activate your job alert. At Aspen Dental, we are dedicated to bringing better healthcare to more people. At Aspen Dental, we believe in doing just about anything to make our patients smile by going the extra mile. WebDental Assistant hourly salaries in the United States at Aspen Dental Job Title Dental Assistant Location United States Average salary $17.35 per hour 9% Below national Posted: February 24, 2023. om ons te informeren over dit probleem. When you join an Aspen Dental practice, well help train you to be successful and grow within our organization. Assistant Office Manager Aspen Dental Union, NJ Posted: February 24, 2023 $24 Hourly Full-Time At Aspen Dental, we believe in doing just about anything to make our patients smile by going the extra mile. Benefits of being part of the This is an exciting opportunity to join one of our Northern Colorado teams! Our practices are committed to treating patients with the compassion and respect they deserve. WebPosted 9:23:51 PM. There may be multiple reasons for pay differences - one of which is a small number of salaries submitted per job. Together, were making dentistry better, allowing more people to access dental care that works with their lives. Manager, Learning & Development - Brand Immersion. At Aspen Dental, we believe in doing just about anything to make our patients smile by going theSee this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. Visit the Career Advice Hub to see tips on interviewing and resume writing. At Aspen Dental, we believe in doing just about anything to make our patients smile by going the extra mile. WebSalary $19 - $21 / Hour Benefits of being part of the AspenOne Team No late nights; limited Saturdays Career advancement opportunities Paid time off and holidays Health, Vision, and Full-Time. As an Aspen Dental practice support member, your role will be to work behind the scenes and empower our dentists to change peoples' lives through their smiles. We value the safety of our patients and employees with our, Studienpltze fr den dualen Studiengang "Digital Administration and Cyber Security (DACS)" an der Hochschule des Bundes in Brhl, Bli hllbarhetskonsult i snabbt vxande team, Travel Experience Counselor II VIRTUAL ROLE, Environmental, Social, and Governance Disclosure and Reporting Senior Analyst (Remote/Hybrid Work Opportunity), Volunteer Operations Volunteer - UK Youth Climate Coalition | UKYCC, Ingnieur en appareils pression / Pressure Vessel Engineer, Sales Leadership Rotational Program (LEAP), mehrere Brosachbearbeiterinnen / mehrere Brosachbearbeiter fr den Bereich Besoldung (m/w/d), Deputy Head of Internal Audit (IA) US Region, Inside Sales Representative (Commercial Parts) - Remote, IT-Architektinnen / IT-Architekten fr die Digitalisierung (m/w/d), Bay Roberts, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, eine Referentin/einen Referenten fr den Bereich Projektmanagement (m/w/d), See who Aspen Dental has hired for this role, New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA), Provide superior patient service with compassion and care in accordance with patient needs, company policies and procedures, government regulations, and dental board standards, Supervise the non-clinical staff within the dental practice, Ready to be part of a patient-centric team, 2-5 years of experience in sales management or retail management; some combination of management and sales required, Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make decisions independently, Knowledge of Microsoft Office business applications. Learn more $25MM invested in training facilities 25 years perfecting a proven model $22MM+ in free care donated to U.S. veterans Join a proven model of care How much do Aspen Dental employees make? Together, were making dentistry better, allowing more people to access dental care that works with their lives. Compensation - $18-$22/hr depending on years of experience and education It would be nice if it were remote. Provide superior patient service withcompassion and care in accordance with patient needs, company policies and procedures, government regulations, and dental board standards, Respond to patient billing, financial, and insurance inquiries and directing them to the appropriate departments, Assist with various office duties including greeting and checking patients in, preparing patient charts, and collecting payments, Balance nightly deposits and complete credit card processing, Ready to be part of a patient-centric team, 2-5 years of experience in sales management or retail management; some combination of management and sales preferred, Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make decisions independently, Knowledge of Microsoft Office business applications. We believe in a future where health and wellness is accessible for all, which is why Aspen Dental has launched a nationwide membership plan to help make dental trips to our offices more affordable and convenient for patients without insurance. I was negative at the last job I had so that tells me I probably contracted it at my old job. Twenty-five years ago, Aspen Dental pioneered a new model in dentistryone that gives doctors and their teams the right resources to grow and thrive. Apply today! Our practices are committed to treating patients with the compassion and respect they deserve. WebAspen Dental Assistant Office Manager jobs in University Park, FL. Set Appointments and assist with general office work, Friendship Village | Senior Living Support Service, Dayton, OH. I am having a difficult time working due to SOB and chronic fatigue. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. $18 to $22 Hourly. The estimated total pay for a Office Manager at Aspen Dental is $57,820 per year. I did not tell them that I already accept another job which is better pay. If these are numbers you VIBE with, schedule a recruiter call with us today! There may be multiple reasons for pay differences - one of which is a small number of salaries submitted per job. Se continui a visualizzare Posted: January 05, 2022. If these are numbers you VIBE with, schedule a recruiter call with us today!

City Of Sacramento Org Posweb, Smith Funeral Home Obituaries Keyser, Wv, Articles A

aspen dental assistant office manager salary