ateez reaction to you turning them on

Although mingi in inception contridicts this. Hongjoong froze upon hearing your voice. Concerts? Seonghwa is scared, tell him its a dream and he can go home because he really doesnt know how much longer he can put up with this. Has it always been like this? One lady even threw her hot coffee at me! Your lips tremble as you talk, tears threatening to spill down your cheeks. What are you saying? You laugh at his antics. Your eyes look down to see hongjoong. Originally posted by agiibang. Who wrote this? #choisan You didnt hesitate for a second and kissed him back, his hands found itself on your waist and pulled you onto his lap. How about you call in sick tomorrow and well have a movie day? He suggests. - doesn't let you make a sound, even though he's a moaner himself. It was a habit at this point to talk to your unborn child. He says, his coughs calming down. You implied. Youre home! 10) Drinking with Ateez. He places his hand on your swollen belly like usual. Heh, sorry about that. Hed always find a way to support you anyway he can. 7) What lingerie would Ateez buy you. He soon resumed his game while you fall asleep on him like a baby. when he heard you sniffling when you entered the apartment, he knew something was off. You wake up at the sudden voice, being used to complete silence when seonghwa cleans. He ended up talking to his members about it. Was all you said. yunho . 26) When they hear you speak another language for the first time. scenarios, wooyoung, fluff. San closes his eyes as you rub his cock over his shorts, you look up at him as you kiss your way down his sculpted body, biting down on your lip while you feel him throb in your hand. He was a bit awkward at first but grew to enjoy your siblings company. The actual request saidAteez reaction to their friend trying to convince them something is true when its not, as a prank but that title was a little long so I just chose to call it a reaction to you pranking them :3. He said, purposely saying the last question. he and seonghwa are both water benders and I chose it for a reason. He softly spoke while wiping your tears away with his thumb. Now with a baby on the way, he was more touchy than ever. Dont wanna tell me? fire. Discovering things they had in common. 4) Ateez as boyfriends. You honestly feel really bad because hes so excited but its funny to see his desperate reaction. #kangyeosang From the bedroom to bathroom to the kitchen, everything was spotless. You drive to the studio while music was playing. That's how you met Taehyung. You trusted him enough that he wouldnt do anything with your phone. #seonghwa He said looking at your recently stained shirt. You heard him chuckle, then feeling your hair getting played with. How everyones faces shifted. See- bleeeh! You know thats actually seagull meat, dont you? You ask him with a blank expression. He was skeptical if his eyes were broken or not. Unsteady breathing, hunched over with a hand to your stomach and mouth. Show me what you'd love to do to me. He didnt care if you were there, he cant handle the fact that the people he considered family cant accept his partner. He support head on. You hum in approval. Hongjoong: He woke up as soon as you scooted out of the bed. wooyoung found the idea of talking to the baby cute and adorable. For some reason, he radiates earth bender vibes. ", [P21] Grey's Anatomy Character He Represents, [R28] Him Listening to Your Favorite Song, [P35] Your Polyamorous Partner (another ATEEZ member). His eye bags are caused by staying up too much. Im telling you Joong, its true! You say in your most persuasive voice. just like san agAIN, he too has two sides. I enjoyed making this so expect similar OT8 content in the future and let me know if you want to see more! )Find blocked reactions here including the full episodes of Kingdom Legendary War - https://www.patreon.com/CriTiCriTiq. - no gentle/loving kisses until after. You play with his long strands lightly, rolling his silky locks between your fingers as you wait for the bathtub to fill. Not until you felt a towel drop onto the ground. You look at the sleeping Bear before you. 2, them when you accidentally send a hot pic of yourself, them when you're having a mental break down, them getting teased in front of the members, them getting ask about you in a talk show, them when you fall asleep in a video call, them when you wear a lingerie around the house. You both say side by side. Baby, I swear its fine ! Knock on wood he whispers, following his words by knocking his knuckles on the top of his head. Request are Closed! I just know your gonna be cute. I can feel it in my gut He replies, rubbing his stomach as he smiles with his eyes. He didnt know what to do or say when he saw you walking to him with tears streaming down your face. You fell asleep after watching one of their dance practices. He thought it would be a nice idea to talk to his soon born child. haha fire-roast get it? Jongho had nothing to do so he wanted to accompany you. He would only get confused as to why. He gets low enough to the point where he faced your belly. There he found all seven of them sitting on the couch. , Tag list - @simphwa @multidreams-and-desires @yunhoiseyecandy. He would immediately hug you back. You close your eyes at the relaxing feeling of your boyfriend massaging your aching muscles as he watches you, love twinkling in his eyes and his heart swelling at the sight of you. You hesitate for moment. Everytime you run your hands against his abs or just his body in general, you can see a slight change in his breathing; it goes more shallow. he quietly chuckles seeing your sleeping figure silently snoring. There was always this weird feeling of uncertainty from the boys whenever youd be there. Yah, why are you guys like this? You keep making your mum tired. Arms around you as you just simply talk about the week that quickly flew by. When he learned it was you, hed sneak up behind you and immediately back hug your petite body. Buy your albums, merch etc. He lifted your shirt up and caressed your belly. He listened closely and hear the cries come from the kitchen. Its not that. All your albums? You giggle. You rest your eyes and listened to his heartbeat as you both fall asleep. #yeosang Why dont we cook something, hm? You could only sheepishly smile and scoot closer to him. You observed him. #mingi Kim Hongjoong My boy is stressed, free him. Another Wooyoung fic oops. Aish yunho were in public You toss and turn, continuing your sleep. Jongho comes third because hed remain sensible throughout, although hed be scared, he knows its important to stay in the right frame of mind to make good decisions. a / n : I just did this for fun since the idea popped up in my mind , a / n : you should never feel ashamed of yourself or your body, if anyone wants to talk my dms / asks are always open ^^, alexa play . answer : love myself by BTS. O-oh my fuck- San groans, pulling out of your pussy and quickly pumping himself, releasing hot strings of cum over your lower back and your butt. He sits on the edge of the tub by your feet and begins to massage your soles and your toes, knowing your feet would hurt after the long day youve had. Today may have been a bad day but tomorrow may be extra good to make up for it! You settled on a recipe that was quite complicated. He looked at you. Are you ok? You say. lets go for a walk along the river, itll be nice, Hed walk with his hand on your lower back, rubbing it every now and then if you start to feel achey, This baby would be so soft and gentle with you, He would watch movies on the couch with you and massage your feet, Hes not a huge fan of physical affection but hed give you lots of kisses on the top of your head and caress you when you need it, He would give you lots of hugs and back rubs, Hed totally give you a back hug and rub your tummy as he asks if youre feeling okay, Always checking up on you even if hes not around, texting you asking if you need him to bring you anything, He would bring you flowers all the time to see you smile, Youd ask him to sing you to sleep and hed pull you into his chest as he sings to you, Jongho would let you wear his clothes because you look adorable, If youre feeling down hed do his best to make you laugh, Either breaking apples and various fruits, Or playing games with you on the computer, letting you win occasionally to make you feel better, He 100% would bring you breakfast in bed on your bad days, helping you out of bed and turning the shower on for you, I dont see him being an amazing cook but hed cook you some of his favourite ramen and itd taste great (just because he made it hehe), Hed stop by a cafe on his way home from practice and buy you a bunch of different sweet treats and desserts, He sees you as the sweetest human ever so he cant help but think of you when passing by, Cheesecake, cupcakes, donuts, muffins, cookies - you name it, hes gonna get it, Hed pick up some iced coffee for you both, Tea or a smoothie if you dont like coffee, He would really try his best to look after you and hes the absolute sweetest little cherub uwu. I can hug you all I want for hours. "Y/N, I just want the chance to say sorry," he requested, finding a way to grab onto your waist anyway. He wipes his sweat and lifts your head so it can rest on his lap. Your hands grip his broad shoulders as you grind your soaked core against his solid length, moaning desperately at the friction. He was baffled. Its stricter and different, but I guess I cant stop you. You notice the sudden change in temperature, and hongjoong noticed too. Unlike hongjoong, hell work his way up, building tension. SHARKS DONT HAVE LEGS! San yells as you try not to laugh at him. It didnt bother you until you hear it becoming louder. Oh I never told you but its hoseok. You didnt answer but hug him. Babe whats wrong? You let out a small laugh. Hed go to your concerts whenever he gets the chance. You scratched the back of your neck Yeah. You were stuck in between cars for almost an hour. if you stutter, that means we're back to one. , you walk from his room and into the living room. When you arranged a date wherein you could introduce your lover with your sibling. But a soft and hum-like groan. If you dont succeed then what? His eyes were wide as you noticed his sudden action. He pecks your cheek sweetly while grabbing your mask and throwing it. He noticed how hard you gripped his sleeves. Hes more chill and lets you do your thing, but hed be lying if he said he wasnt surprised at your sudden rise in the industry. What are you talking about? Seonghwa replies, confused. He was what you called yunho.exe stopped working. The love of his life? Baby whats wrong? Not that it was that bad. Even if it had been days since he found out you were both related, he still couldnt believe it. You saw him vacuuming as usual and lazily stomp your way to him. You pout before rolling back to your side of the bed and sleeping again with your cuddle bug. You waste no time, already drooling before taking him into your mouth as one of your hands pumps the base. You didnt move this time, you just looked down with a shameful look in your face. sorry It will look cool if he actually spit fire though. He forgets what he was going to do and paces to the kitchen. you two were on the bed, you resting your head on his lap as he worked on a song. You guys have the guts to just sit there knowing that you left y/n all alone? He was jungshook. this bub also helped me write it too so credits to youu!! All his built up stress went away when he came home to see you sleeping with a hand on your belly. Your hand that was originally on the pillow was now ruffling his blueberry colored locks. You continued your rant while he braids your hair with the most adorable face. You hurriedly wake the sleeping boy up. But once he sees how successful youve become, he cant stop the smile from appearing every time he sees you. When he heard you having your guts spilled out, any sleepiness still in him coursed out, and he rushed to the bathroom. When he saw your selcas with jungkook, he grew curious and confused. I can clearly see that y/n bothers you. So wet for me He teases, placing the head of his cock in between your folds, guiding it over your slit before finally snapping his hips and stuffing your aching hole. His hallucinaitions turn you on, they scare you. No. Please send him lots of love at this difficult time! But that didnt mean he wasnt nervous. Seonghwa: Immediately senses something's wrong when you call him instead of coming over to his apartment like you normally do.His heart breaks as he hears you cry profusely over the phone about the horrible day you had. Wooyoung seemed to have heard what you said. He comforts you in the sweetest way possible. A tired looking hongjoong stood infront of you. . Mans moving mad. And his dorky way of doing things says so!

School Counselor Evaluation Rubric, Joint Meritorious Unit Award List 2021, Far Cry 5 Central Radio Tower Key, Beztak Employee Login, Articles A

ateez reaction to you turning them on