best accelerated private pilot training

He was a very informative teacher and made everything very simple to understand. Instrument Rating Package. Both of these make regular tasks involved with flying difficult. The best part is, Tony explained everything about student VISA and guide me step by step for the TSA process. I learned a lot in such a short amount of time, and I would have never imagined that I would be able to do my first solo after one week and my first cross-country solo shortly after. I could see it being a frustrating style if you have a large ego or zero self confidence but honestly I am not sure those people should be trying to learn everything in 2 weeks. Most importantly, in spite of a packed schedule I had a lot of fun. Theres little doubt I would have done so without support from you and your team at AFIT. Thank you, AFIT, and John! If I knew the answers we would move on and not belabor that area. We flew a lot every day (3-5 hrs) and I studied in the evenings and from 05.30 every morning. He really gives you the reigns from day one. I landed in Van Nuys two weeks ago at 5:00 AM not knowing what to expect. Previouslyittook me 3 months to get 8.8 hours offlight time. Accelerated courses must have been designed around Eric, as his ability to teach flight in 13 days is down to a science. Tony, Personally, I took a "vacation" up to Alaska, knocked out my commercial in 4 days, then did some sightseeing. I would like to start off by thanking Tony who from the word go started to guide me through the whole process and was very patient with all the queries I put through before starting the program. Although challenging the training was great and had an amazing time flying all over Southern California. Theyre more knowledgeable than other CFIs. I couldnt have asked for a better instructor. Successfully completing my check ride and getting my Private Pilots license in less than two weeks from first beginning learning was an amazing feeling. This made the whole experience so much fun, valuable and memorable. Thank you for the time and effort you put in to making me a pilot. I just wanted to drop you a note to tell you how impressed I was with your course. Furthermore, I could not have asked for a better instructor than Andy. In the two weeks that I spent in Lincoln learning with Ricardo, he remained consistently positive and when I would start to doubt my own capabilities, he was always reassuring with a kind and empathetic attitude. Training in Southern California had added benefits as well. Working with you and Sam was a pleasure. As an example, our average flight training time to completion of an accelerated Private Pilot training course (starting from zero) is about 47 hours over a 3 or 4 week period (students with prior training . First and foremost Greg is an excellent instructor and a great guy. I want you to know what a great experience I had with Mike and the AFIT program in Lincoln. Its awesome. I want you to know how impressed I am with this program. A teacher like Andy is essential to completing these two weeks successfully and he prepped me well and provided a good foundation for my flight training to come. A Gold Seal Certified Flight Instructor, CFII, Commercial Airplane SEL with Instrument Rating, and tailwheel instructor also teaching Upset Recovery Training. Ricardo and some of the other instructors were shocked that I had 60 hours logged and still hadnt soloed. For nearly a decade I have been trying to get my pilot license. My experience with John was second to none. Eric taught me everything related to basic instruments. I will not forget how much you assisted me with getting this flight training completed successfully. I highly recommend Ruben to any prospective pilot needing training for their next certification. Ill see you guys for my instrument rating. The only thing I wasnt ready for were those 25kt gusts but you cant control the weather. Making sure the planes are in good condition and scheduling the date with DPE. staff for helping make my goal a reality. I will add that you need to come prepared to commit 100%. We had a lot of fun especially on cross country flights to Nappa, Modesto, Chico and Redding just to name a few. Flight training provided at our Sacramento, California facility is taught by our Chief Flight Instructor who is a certified GOLD SEAL flight instructor, CFI, CFII, MEI, IGI and AGI. I asked a ton of questions and he always was able to answer in a way I understood. Just be prepared to be out of your possible comfort zone for the first couple days. Thank you again for all of the assistance! The AFIT PPL course was definitely one of the most involved and intense things Ive done in my life. He quickly assessed my current skill level, made me practice a couple of skills and got me to solo on the second day itself! You two made a dream come true, at 66 1/2 years young I was able to pass my practical test on the first try after only 2 weeks with Sean! And that goes beyond flying. Thanks Rhonda! I will definitely be coming back for my IFR training soon, and my wife cant wait to get her PPL at AFIT! Fly Accelerated FAA Certified Flight Schools Are Your Best Choice for Flight Training Nationwide, guaranteed!!! He definitely made adjustments to focus on my weaknesses and took my learning style into account. I cant begin to express how grateful that I was paired up withmy instructorPaul. Pick Your Package - The American Flight Schools Professional Pilot Program offers a variety of pathways into the aviation industry as a Professional Pilot. all started with my instructor Abe and runway 16R. This course assumes the student has a private pilots license and 42 hours of PIC cross country time, including at least 15 hours . TOTAL PRELIMINARY ESTIMATE $11,200 to $12,250 (accelerated) - part time $15,000, not unusual to see $17k to $18k. Because of this I sought out alternative routes in order to achieve my private pilots license; after lots of research and many phone calls I found AFIT to be the most professional and successful company to help me achieve this goal! One can really feel his 22,000 + hours during flight training. He wouldnt hesitate to take extra time out of his day to spend longer time to help me fly or help me understand something I couldnt quite grasp. Made it through the 14 days and succeeded on my first attempt. Highly recommend Tony and AFIT to folks looking to learn to fly and more! 60 hours of flight instructor time for pre-flight, flight and post-flight instruction. My course was amazing and got me moving along way faster than I ever thought possible. We had lunch together, went out to dinner with our significant others, joined a bunch of other pilots for nice night out, etc, etc. Outstanding training concept and I will definitely come back when it is time for my IFR. I started the program with zero hours of flight experience and without having ever even been in a small aircraft. My actual flight experience the first day I showed up was nothing, I mean nothing, I had only rode in a few small planes in my life I had never touched a control or a radio. Flight and Ground Instruction Rates $75 Per hour. With student pilot financing, U.S and international flight students, introductory flights, and many other advantages, Classic Air . I would highly recommend this course if youre on the fence about it. Made me feel very comfortable and at ease. No other instructor at a typical school would have worked as hard as Ruben to train me at the level he did. With first-hand experience, I will recommend prospective PPL students to you anytime. Not only is he incredibly knowledgeable, he truly cared about me becoming a SAFE pilot. Gil has the unique ability to read his students and understand when they need encouragement, empathy or a good old-fashioned kick in the rear. I have to say that the 14 days was action-packed and very exciting. Had I stuck with my former school I am certain that I would still be several months behind and not been able to catch up. Again, I want to thank you both for helping me to achieve a lifelong goal to become a private pilot. Poteet, Andy, Sean all welcomed me, made me coffee, bought me lunch, and took time to chat with me and offer fantastic advice. Best of all I can honestly say he would do anything to help his students be successful. I thoroughly enjoyed both my ground and flight sessions with Mike. I was able to overcome any hurdle that came at me during my check ride as a result of John diligent preparation. My gratitude and kudos to Mike and AFIT. He gave me a lot of tips and tricks to flying that a lot of younger kids may not think to teach. Placerville is the ideal place for learning to fly nice weather, above the fog line, with an endless supply of airplane time. You will learn all the basics of flight and you will be able to fly for fun or travel. Although I have been flying in the Bay Area for the last one year, I have not yet solved. Im ecstatic and feel like a confident and safe pilot. After 60 hours and still not being proficient enough with landing to be able to solo I decided the typical way was not working for me. With a CFII and also an A&P there was little he couldnt make comprehensible in a few short sentences. Not only did Mike teach me the flying skills that were necessary, but all other necessary elements to be a safe Pilot. I also had a very interesting experience. It is a very focused program, so you need to be ready. Thanks for everything!! Getting started with AFITwas easy, straight forward, and every detail was explained up front (no hidden strings). John is an incredible instructor with a natural ability to adapt to the individuals needs. Includes Flight Time (42 hours) Flight Instructor and and Ground School Santa Paula, California: Cessna 150, or C172, Includes Flight Time (42 hours) Flight Instructor, and Ground School, Van Nuys, California: Cessna 172, or Cessna 152, Includes Flight Time (42 hours) Flight Instructor and Ground School, Boulder, Colorado: Cessna 172R, C172SP, or C172RG, St. George, Utah: Piper Archer & Cessna 172XP. He took me to every conceivable restaurant specializing in different variations of Texas cuisine and no sooner had you tasted the first mouthful out came the next briefing, the inevitable pink cards or the practical test standards /oral guides. He gave my confidence a solid boost and ensured I was a safe and competent pilot before my checkride. I recently completed my private pilot course in Placerville with Cholena as my instructor. He answered my endless questions without making me feel stupid for even asking. Mike was always encouraging, even when I doubted myself. Thank you AFIT and John for everything that you have done for me, I will recommend my experience to anyone interested in aviation. I cant thank Cholena and AFIT enough for helping me complete my process. L3Harris Flight Academy has relationships with 11 regional airlines that all offer clearly defined pilot career pathways. Thank you for everything Ruben. Tony and the team at AFIT were super responsive and went out of the way to work out a schedule that would be a good mutual fit. I passed both on my first attempt and am proud to say I am a certified private pilot. Student pilots are expected to: Attend five days of ground school training for at least two hours per day and five or six flight lessons per week. Thank you both Cholena and AFIT, and Im looking forward to returning and getting my instrument certification! That being said, I studied every night for the additional ground school knowledge and showed up 110% for this course. He sized up my experience quickly and focused on what we needed to work on. I have had two other CFIs and neither of them compared to how well Greg was able to get me learning and learning fast from the start. In the end he helped me build the confidence I needed to pass the oral exam and the check ride on the first attempt. I was very pleased with the training that AFIT provided. Kley Parkhurst, SVP-Corporate Development. Please let me send enormous Thanks to you and my PPL instructor, Tom. Having trained previously (unsuccessfully I might add) with another school based out of Caldwell Airport in New Jersey, I know first hand the difference a proper program and instructor makes. Train 5-7 days per week with the experienced instructional staff at Sporty's Academy. I would highly recommend this program to anyone who is serious about becoming a pilot and wants to do so in a timely manner. Ruben was very professional, polite and always willing to go over things a second or even a third time if necessary but most of all FULL OF KNOWLEDGE! He was an amazing instructor and very patient with the things I had to work on. He constantly is teaching and giving advice and you can truly tell he loves what he does. Thanks for giving me such an incredible experience. The instructional breakdown is listed below. I hope to fly with AFIT and Todd again in the future for other certifications and my instrument training but for now Im enjoying my first few weeks as an official PILOT! Michael was a fantastic instructor that dove right in and pushed me to my limits each and every day, both tailoring every flight to very specific purposes yet ensuring I never forgot how much fun it is to actually get out there and fly. I look forward to continuing my training into IFR with AFIT and John in the future. I would sincerely like to thank Tony and Andy for such a wonderful experience. I definitely recommend AFIT and Mike, and am now the proud owner of a Private Pilot Certificate! Five years passed, eroding anything I learned, before I came across A. F. I. T. and the 14-day PPL course. Ive had a passion to learn to fly my whole life. You choose the path that is right for you. I would like to thank you and Cholena for making my PPL a reality. There is bookwork to learn and a written . He is a man that has experience and knowledge that far surpasses his age, his patience and the ability to really teach was the key to our success. through Kings Schools online, I showed up feeling well prepared to take on the adventure. Likewise, with cross country planning, Andy would go to great depths to explain the particulars of airspace, terrain, route planning, and back all of these up with practical examples from his own experience to make these concepts stick. His confidence in me helped me learn things faster than I ever imagined possible. I was told this would be intense training but that was an understatement. As long as you come prepared with an attitude of being ready to spend the full two weeks dedicated to both flying and studying, you will surely receive your certificate and be a great pilot. I had struggled to get my pilots license for three years . However, my CFI, Andy. I was able to attain my pilots license in 12 days. AFIT has allowed me to mark a check off my bucket list and has helped me better shape my plans for my future aviation career. I signed up with A.F.I.T. Ruben has been nothing short of wonderful as an instructor. The logs are impeccable and you can see pride in ownership throughout the plane.

Can I Drink Alcohol 2 Days Before Colonoscopy, Clinton Morrison Net Worth, Articles B

best accelerated private pilot training