boles apartments waterville, maine

Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. No laundry on site but laundromats nearby for easy access. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. 2d entrance to apt from Sewall Street through the glassed-in/screened (summertime) porch; paved courtyard on east side available for tenant use. Youll also find a few rental properties near the shopping strip along Kennedy Memorial Drive. 10 NUDD ST . This unit is on the 3th floor . Terms of Lease This unit offers hardwood floors, off-street parking, washer/dryer hookup, and a dishwasher. Terms of Lease The towns popular farmers market, boasting local produce and handcrafted artisan goods, is also held downtown throughout the year. From $144 per night. -No smoking on the property When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code. To get one, go to the subscriptions page. 2 Beds. Two bedrooms, office and full bath located on the 2nd floor. Apartment rent in Waterville has increased by 2.3% in the past year. The apartment complex is for people 55 and over. We are a small family-owned / family-run management company committed to conducting business in a respectful, honest manner while also working to support our local economy. Moving is tough for high school students! You can also take theKennebec Explorer bus servicefrom Waterville to Augusta for a relaxing ride to the Marketplace. ME This profile is in addition to your subscription and website login. TheWaterville Farmers Marketoffers you a unique shopping experience where you can buy fresh fruit, vegetables, homemade cheese, jams, jellies, pies, pumpkins and even smoked salmon from local farmers. Heat, water, sewer, snow removal, and lawn care are included in your rent. We offer great food at reasonable prices so come join our family. 281 Main St is an apartment community located in Kennebec County and the 04901 ZIP Code. -Move in costs: security deposit and first month's rent upfront The location is perfect for those who love the convenience of downtown living. RENTAL FEE: $1400.00 INCLUDES HEAT AND HOT WATER -Heat and hot water included Keep Holiday Inn Express & Suites Waterville - North, an IHG Hotel. No pets. New flooring Search 16 Rental Properties in Waterville, Maine. While some of the older rental homes may have strict no pet policies, many of the Watervilles great apartment rentals are both cat and dog friendly. Keystone Management.com allows you to easily search for available apartments to rent and begin the leasing process online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! The lead architect is Justin Morgan, owner of Maine Design + Build of Augusta. Looking for a move-in ready home in a peaceful location? A Division of SaleSpider Media. If you are new to Waterville, ME, be sure to read all about living in Waterville to learn more about the local culture, nearby restaurants, and more. It looks like you do not have any active subscriptions. Have you been searching for the "right property"? For Rent. Large, first floor, two bedroom apartment in a duplex. An off-track betting parlor in the basement continued to operate until 2012, when it moved to Jefferson Street. Written verification of income in an amount equal to 3 times the monthly rent per household will be required. This unit is a one bedroom apt on the 1st floor. Enter your email and password to access comments. You'll love the roomy floor plan, which provides plenty of space to make your home your own. Rent averages in Waterville, ME vary based on size. Water/ sewer Tenant pays internet/cable and electricity. Boles Apartments Print | Email Kennedy Memorial Drive Waterville, Maine 04901 Are you the owner or manager? There are 5 apartments in Waterville, ME that will allow a short-term lease. Property type: Apartment, Single family house @ Winslow - Don't miss this opportunity to rent a beautiful three bedroom, two bathroom home at 109 S Reynolds Rd, Winslow! Due to COVID-19 concerns, there will be a private service at a later date. Results within 10 miles 47 Waterstone Landing 12315 Roachton Rd, Perrysburg, OH 43551 This didnt stop your new city, however! If you own this company and would like to delete this listing, click here. $1,250 security deposit required. RENTAL FEE. This place is a true gem waiting for the right people to enjoy everything it has to offer. Overall crime in Waterville is above average in comparison to the national average. Apartment Features Unit features a fully applianced kitchen with stove and fridge, living room, 3 bedrooms, 1 bath and separate laundry area equipped with stackable washer and dryer. -Move in costs: security deposit and first month's rent Access to walking/biking trail behind Alfond Center, along Messalonskee Stream, is just steps away. Look no further! Transit options in Waterville vary, but overall, it has a transit score of 0. Real Estate Operators Of Apartment Buildings, Retirement Centers & Apartments, Operators, Apartments & Rental Apartments, Operators. Feb 9, 2023 update: showings can begin 2/20/23; est'd move-in date the second or third of March, 2023. Well, look no further because here it is! The former John Martins Manor restaurant at 54 College Ave. in Waterville. Everything looks really great, she said of their plans. Were very mindful not to go over three stories, Curran said. Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite Apartments. - Located just off I-95 in Fairfield. If youre looking to make the move here, or youre already a resident in search of someplace new in town to live, we have a variety of units that suit diverse needs. Share your condolences, kind words and remembrances below. When it comes to fine dining or casual eating out, Waterville has any type of cuisine you could want. Our records show it was established in Maine. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Its definitely needed.. (RLNE7918165). Waterville is located in south central Maine, about 20 miles north of Augusta. Buy. situated on the 3rd floor of a well running building right in the heart of Waterville. 281 Main St has 3 military bases within 101.4 miles, the nearest is Bangor Air Guard Station which is 56.6 miles away and a 65 minutes . NON SMOKING CAMPUS! BOLES APTS is located at 10 NUDD ST , Waterville, Maine. Waterville. Each building would house 50 freshmen and sophomores and have apartments for faculty members. Housing Type: Studio, Large two story House Each unit Heat included water and trash 2nd Floor apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom and 1 living room. Apartments.com Ready for move-in immediately. It is located at 28 High St, Oakland, ME . You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. Application Fee Does Apply. In Waterville, youll find top-ranking elementary schools like Albert S Hall School and George J Mitchell School. Success. Please check your email to confirm and complete your registration. Bolley's is a a family ownedbusiness in Waterville Maine. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. First Month + Security Deposit Required Upon Move-In. how to reference attachments in a report. -Pet allowed (additional considered with a monthly fee) What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Minutes from KVCC and only 5 minutes from Downtown Waterville nice yard . Heat, water, sewer, snow removal, and lawn care are included in your rent. The level of property crime in Waterville is above average compared to the national average property crime rate. Rent is $1,350 per month with heat, hot water, snow removal, lawn care, and trash removal included. In Boles, there are 3,431 1-unit detached housing units. Anyone can access the link you share with no account required. 6-9 month lease. (RLNE7957940), 3 Beds @ Pleasant St, Waterville - Hotel in Waterville. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. Login. Apartments for Rent in Waterville, ME - 46 Rentals | ApartmentGuide.com 282 Main St unit 8, Waterville, ME 4901 1 Beds $775 Sqft Unknown Check Availability 281 Main St unit 401, Waterville, ME 4901 1 Beds $725 Sqft Unknown Check Availability 17 Edwards St, Waterville, ME 4901 1 Beds $775 Sqft Unknown Check Availability He was. 23 Oakland St UNIT 2, Waterville, ME 04901 CENTRAL MAINE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT $995/mo 2 bds 1 ba -- sqft - Apartment for rent 5 days ago 74 Front Street - 3, 74 Front St, Waterville, ME 04901 HONEST PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LLC $1,250+/mo 2 bds 1 ba -- sqft - Apartment for rent 102 days ago Loading. If staying close to your cat or dog is crucial, dont worrywe have units that are pet friendly as well. All Rentals. The attractive old building has been completely renovated to include a family-friendly dining area (also perfect for private parties) called the Vault. The sq. Waterville is home to two institutions of higher educationColby College and Thomas College. -6 month lease $700/month. Apply at TurboTenant: http://rental.turbotenant.com/p/5-mar-val-terrace-winslow-me-unit-e8/1105277 You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Is pet friendly. As of the 2020 census the population was 15,828. Lawn care, snow removal and trash pickup included complete this package. Operators Of Apartment Buildings in Waterville, Maine; Keywords. Free Electronic Payment or Cash Card Required for Monthly Rent Payment. Bolley's Famous Franks in Waterville, ME - Bolley's Famous Franks's Online Menu, Hours, Phone Number, & Address in Waterville, ME - MenuGuide.com. Board members Bruce White and David Johnson also said they liked what they saw in the proposal. Residents in Waterville, ME usually get around by car. Create a commenting profile by providing an email address, password and display name. Rent is $2500 per month with water and sewer included. Age ~76 (207) 873-4311. Shared laundry room in the building with a coin-operated washer and dryer. You can filter your search and get tailored results designed just for you. Rent averages in Waterville, ME vary based on size. HowLoud, Waterville, Boles Property Management has been in business serving River Falls and surrounding communities since 1999. Waterville, ME Apartments for Rent. Locals also enjoy congregating to engage in outdoor fun at Quarry Road Recreation Area and on the Kennebec River. Many of the citys best rentals will be located close to downtown in grand Victorian rental homes and duplexes. 2 Beds, $1,750 /mo Beautiful views overlooking the Kennebec River and the River Walk just across the street. Boles Apts - Waterville, ME - Apartments in Waterville, Maine U.S. Waterville, ME Real Estate Operators of Apartment Buildings Apartments Boles Apts UNCLAIMED 1.0 (1 Review) 10 Nudd Street Waterville, ME 04901 About Contact Details Reviews Claim This Listing About Categorized under Apartments. This charming property boasts a spacious backyard area that's perfect for outdoor activities and relaxation, and it's beautifully landscaped to create an oasis-like environment. Ample off-street parking available behind the building. See Offers. Good News! MUST SEE. Two bedroom apartment rentals are similarly priced to rentals near the city center. We are offering this two bedroom apartment with a three-season porch at 127 Western Ave, Waterville, ME. The units would be one- and two-bedroom apartments, with the one-bedroom units to be 600 square feet and the two-bedroom units 900 or 1,000 square feet, according to Curran. UNIT AMENTITIES: MUST SEE. THIS IS A NON SMOKING CAMPUS! After marrying her husband Richard, she became involved in Boles Market and Boles Real Estate. Locals also enjoy congregating to engage in outdoor fun at Quarry Road Recreation Area and on the Kennebec River. Tired of browsing? Concord, NH 03303Toll Free : 877-776-4875 Ph: 603-228-3311 Fx: 877-776-4879Contact Us, ABOUT US | APARTMENT SEARCH | CUSTOMER SERVICE | SITE MAP, 21 Crestwood Drive, Waterville, ME, 04901, 13 Hathaway Street, Waterville, ME, 04901, 35-45 Redington Street, Waterville, ME, 04901, 12 Hathaway Street, Waterville, ME, 04901. It looks like you do not have any active subscriptions. E-Book Overview Conservation of Furniture Conservation of Furniture : Shayne Rivers, Nick Umney : 2003 : pdf . Carol is survived by her husband of 55 years, Richard; her son, Elias J. Boles, daughter, Kimberly Devir; and her five grandchildren; her sister, Pauline B. Peters, her sister, Janet A. Sawyer and her husband Gaylen. -Sewer & water included 3.5 mi, Hallowell, the parking area is plowed and it has secured front door, keyed mail boxes. Furthermore, the Waterville Opera House, Waterville Public Library, and the Colby College of Art are all located near downtownnot to mention the numerous events that occur year-round on Main Street, such as art shows and farmers markets. Click on any of these properties to see photos and floor plans, read reviews, check out the rent . Tenant Pays Monthly Trash Bill. Located in the historic Post Office building in the heart of Waterville, Mainely Brews Restaurant and Brewhouse brings the fine art of micro brewing to central Maine. The opera house features theater, ballet, concerts, comedy acts and community events. If youre looking for cheap apartments with new construction, this is the area for you. parking space and washer /dryer on the premises. Situated on an intown lot with off street parking and a large front porch ready for your relaxation. Carol was born in Augusta on April 9, 1943. (RLNE7639465), Newly updated 2 bed, 1 bath unit in a multi-family building in Waterville bordering the beautiful Kennebec River. Waterville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. BOLES APTS in Waterville is a company that specializes in Operators Of Apartment Buildings. A new shopping strip and state of the art medical centers in the eastern portion of town have helped bring the city into the 21st century. It had been owned by Peter Martin, who grew up in the business with his father, John, who opened it in 1977. Please wait for the page to reload. Situated on the first floor, this apartment offers a serene and peaceful atmosphere in a highly sought-after neighborhood. Downtown Waterville is vibrant with an array of eclectic shops and diverse eateries in well-preserved historic buildings. First Floor Living!! Owner responsible for: Electricity, hot water, trash removal, snow removal, water/sewer 1950's Cape with private backyard in a quiet residential neighborhood James Boles in Maine James Boles found in Oakland and Waterville. Watervilles close-knit community comes together for a variety of family-friendly events, including the Waterville Intown Arts Fest, Taste of Greater Waterville, and the Maine International Film Festival. City Planner Ann Beverage said Wednesday that Arcon Realty also owns land to the south of 54 College Ave. that has apartments on it, but part of the property is vacated land that would be split off and added to the Manor property to be used for parking. Property Id 1106588 -Pet allowed (additional considered with a monthly fee) That is really as high as it gets in the neighborhood.. 7.8 Good 131 reviews. - Fresh Paint Throughout Post/Update Menu - #9 Most Liked (go to voting) Bolley's Famous Franks Keywords: Hot Dogs . $1100/month. Please call (207) 314-4472 Richard Boles for more information and a viewing time. A must see with new kitchen and stainless steel appliances, quarts conter tops, choppping block island. Spectrum Property Management To apply, please complete the application at: https://honestpropertymanagement.managebuilding.com/Resident/rental-application -Sewer & water included -No smoking on the property From Asian cuisine, pizza, burgers or ice cream, Waterville has a restaurant or outdoor caf to suit your tastes. Application Fee Does Apply. Amenities included: deck, updated kitchen, updated bathroom, laundry in building, and yard. Check availability now! Features include a fully applianced kitchen with stove and fridge. 2 Beds 1 Bath. Photos to follow. Rent. (RLNE7939220), Cozy Efficiency - Property Id: 1126323 If you enjoy shopping at malls and outlet stores, take a drive from Waterville to theMarketplace at Augustaand spend a day browsing over 40 stores and restaurants. - Spacious 2nd Floor Bedroom Apply at TurboTenant: http://rental.turbotenant.com/p/51-western-ave-waterville-me/1115474 Fresh paint throughout Living close to the city center will put you within walking distance of the areas great, newly-refurbished urban attractions, shopping, dining, and entertainment. The unit is bright and clean, and the bonus room could easily be converted into whatever you may need! Quarry Road also offers year-round hiking trails, a winter carnival and even dog sled races during the winter. Waterville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. The median Waterville, ME rent is $1,200 which is below the national median rent of $1,469. Surrounded by lakes and scenic beauty, your new home has a good mix of city amenities and rural location. Waterville is located in south central Maine, about 20 miles north of Augusta. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. New heater covers Ready for move in Feb 1, 2023 (or sooner) All original solid wood cupboards, refinished. 5 Beds, 2 Baths, $1,399 The average rent of a 4 bedroom rental in Waterville, ME is $1,343. Create one. Richard James Boles, 69 Resides in East Falmouth, MA Lived In Medway MA, Rotonda West FL, Uxbridge MA, Sudbury MA Related To Lorraine Boles, Gregory Boles, Drew Boles, Kel Boles Also known as James Boles, Richard Jamesboles, Rich Boles Includes Address (5) Phone (2) Email (3) See Results Richard M Boles, 59 Resides in Trenton, NJ Date Available: Mar 1st 2023. First month rent + security deposit required to move in. This unit is #4 upstairs. //

Habitat Non Examples, Walgreens Prescription Delayed No Action Needed Insurance, Breaking The Cords Of Wickedness, Articles B

boles apartments waterville, maine