cadillac fleetwood brougham d'elegance for sale

The Fleetwood Brougham Coupe dElegance was the rarest as it was built only half year and 8,336 were made. For those who automatically say, "It didn't cost $10,700 when it was new!", it was actually $34,245 when it was new in 1991, or an equivalent of $64,670 today. I AM AVAILABLE 6 AM TO MIDNIGHT PST FOR QUESTIONS. This is a well known and documented car in the collector circle and is known to be the single finest Fleetwood coupe in the world. for you? Thank you for visiting; 1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham DeElegance CoupeAs New - Astro RoofMatt Garrett - Dallas Texas - 214-878-3823 1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham DeElegance Coupe!1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham DeElegance Coupe. The windows have been tinted darker with an aftermarket film. The 1985 Fleetwood Brougham Coupe d'Elegance was a rare item with only 8,336 made by the cease of production mid-year. We empower classic and exotic car buyers, sellers, and enthusiasts with insights for the collector car industry - including market values, price comparisons, listing alerts and more. Our 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham has been by far the best car we have ever owned. All options, the best color combination, and the very best year all things considered. This nicely presented 1978 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'elegance is looking for its forever home. ENGINE: 4.1L V8 Motor, trany. 51,000 original miles on this 1979 Cadillac Fleetwood, Runs and drives EXCELLENT! Strange I know, but I couldn't find one used when I was a 16 year old. I had to use expletives to augment how awful that engine is! I went to sleep with the brochure on my head. Mileage 47,267 miles below avg. The Fleetwood Brougham name was a solid nameplate in the Cadillac lineup, first appearing in 1947 and produced through 1996 HAND BUILT IN DETROIT,MICHIGAN AT THE END OFF 1977 AND SHIPPED TO LOS ANGELES ,CALIFORNIA WHERE IT WAS SOLD FROM CASA DE CADILLAC ,WHERE ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER WAS FILMING COMMANDO MOVIE ,THIS CADDY SPEND MOST OF ITS LIFE IN DRY CLIMATE OF CALIFORNIA THEN MOVED TO FLORIDA ABSOLUTELY NO RUST,GARAGE KEPT,MANY NEW PARTS OVER THE YEARS,BRAND NEW TIRES AND BRAKESTHIS IS VERY EASY CAR TO MAINTANED WITH CHEAP PARTS AVAILABLE THROUGH USAYOU DO NOT HAVE TO SPEND A DIME ON THIS BEAUTY,EVERYTHING WORKS,COLD AIR,ALL OPTIONS,DRIVES AND LOOKS LIKE NEW OUTSIDEBEAUTIFUL LEATHER SEATS,ALL POWER,TOP OF THE LINENO CRACKS,TOP IS LIKE NEW,DAILY DRIVERCAN BE DRIVEN ANYWHERE WITHOUT PROBLEMS! It was the personal expression of Fleetwood and everything one would expect from Cadillac. Hasn't seen winter in 4 years. 8. This 1983 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D 'Elegance Coupe for sale is located in our Indianapolis Showroom and can be seen in greater detail, including an HD video at www.GatewayClassicCars.com, or call (317)688-1100 for additional information. I owned one, it died before it reached 25,000 miles! Driven 54,000 miles.Up for sale is a 87 Cadillac Brougham d'elegance powered by a 307 olds. The CB antenna plugs were different thru the years. The 1985 Fleetwood Brougham Coupe dElegance carried on the tradition proudly in the grand Cadillac manner. I prefer the 6.0 Liter because it is smoother, quieter, has a better transmission, and can last longer. Cars needed to shed weight, have more economical engines, and provide greater fuel efficiency. Boasting only 4 owners from new, this remains a remarkably original example! IF I CAN'T ANSWER THE PHONE, PLEASE LEAVE ME A CLEAR CALL BACK NAME AND PHONE NUMBER. CLASSIC.COM is a trademark of CLASSIC.COM LLC. The rust from the sheet metals previous life wasnt completely removed. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. I would even place the chromeless body side protector moldings on this car if not for this being the last year of clipped on said trim. Boasting only 4 documented owners, this Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance Coupe displays only 56,000 carefully driven miles from new! Change). Not worn slick from use, you can still feel the individual graining of the leather. Dual Comfort 55/45 seats came standard with Heather cloth upholstery, but leather could be ordered. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for Cadillac offered standard an exceptional array of ownership services such as 24-hour Cadillac Roadside Assistance Services and the Cadillac 24-hour consumer relations hotline. This Vehicle Is Located In Folsom California, I Will Ship Anywhere At Buyers Expense. I cant say enough bad things about the HT 4100. THE HEADLINER MATERIAL ON THE SUN ROOF SLIDING SHADE COVER IS LOOSE AND IS REATTACHABLE. Glue and plastic just give way due to time. They do not fail only by the sun. All of these MUST be done if you want a Fleetwood you can drive and use. THE CAR EVEN HAS A LOCK OUT FOR THE GAS ACCESS BY LOCKING THE REAR LICENSE PLATE IN THE UPRIGHT POSITION. It is powered by its original 4.1L Digital Fuel Injection V8 and 4-speed overdrive automatic transmission with 3.42:1 rear axle ratio. Brougham, new paint and vinyl top, great orig int, 45,xxx mi, fully optioned, new tires, runs and drives good Ad provided by OldCarOnline.com/cond>. Best of all.its a Cadillac. Would you offer guest writers to write content Of course, as pictured, I have all the original parts in excellent condition if you want to original look back. There are 9 new and used 1974 to 1980 Cadillac Fleetwoods listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $3,900. car needs nothing at all its ready for a cross country roadtrip! This is a level one concours condition car. SHIPPING INFORMATION: When the buyers payment has been received and verified I will release the vehicle for shipping or drive away. The 1985 Fleetwood Broughams were built as body on frame construction. Museum level, finest of the finest. New fillers, New Vinyl To Private Seller (482 miles away) 6 40 1992 Cadillac Brougham 116,481 mi 5.7 Liter V8 $ 17,990 or $296/mo This Brougham has the dark blue leather d' Elegance interior as illustrated in the Brougham brochure. The music stopped for Cadillac in the mid 1980s. Unable to Determine, All rights reserved, 2023 CLASSIC.COM Inc. I purposely didnt mention that because the 1985 Cadillacs are junk! I repainted the hood (crazing in center, noticeable when a few inches away only) and trunk lid (repainted poorly under warranty by dealer when new), as well as did the absolutely necessary fillers (the new and expensive soft type as original), headliner, sail panels, and visors. Ahh, the Royal Seal tires filled with factory air. Notice the $2,372 d' Elegance leather option. I AM THE THIRD OWNER. Rare early 90 Brougham with the Olds 4BBL engine. 1986 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'elegance, This mint condition Cadillac is a gem. For sale! . Classifieds for 1974 to 1980 Cadillac Fleetwood. MILEAGE: 45956 Act I have had what I think are the best, some have been traded and sold to other collectors. Of this 13 year body style run, the 90-92 Brougham was GM at it's finest hour. Fleetwood They were built in the Cadillac tradition offering Cadillac-style perks. EXTERIOR COLOR: Light Yellow V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated 25,496 Automatic Eagle, Idaho, United States View 1992 Cadillac Brougham d'Elegance - Collector Owned - Pristine! This has proven to be the better engine as its an Oldsmobile. STAY AWAY FROM THE HT 4100 and its bullshit electronics!!! The 5.7 is good but you can tell it is a truck engine, not to mention it is saddled with the love it or hate it pseudo Euro trim of the '90 to '92 years. I have placed a nos '85 Fleetwood Brougham front grill, front parking lights, and rear tail lights on this car. Start with notes, no particular order, just start scribbling all over the piece of paper then you will see the form coming, then make an outline. Same goes as a lesser extent to the '77 - '79 Fleetwoods. This 1988 Cadillac De Elegance has been well cared for. This 1979 Cadillac Fleetwood has been taken care of throughout its life. Fuel monitor system lights, all fiber optics, all lights in and out, all illuminated visor mirrors and covers, all power motors, trunk remote, and pull down. All attempts have been made to preserve the item in new condition; however the item and or box may have suffered some of these conditions from extended storage and or extended shelf life and handling. Beauty and elegance abound in this two-door classic. Give yourself just one opportunity in the overstuffed seats, and the privilege of a short drive around the block, and you will instantly be sold on the Cadillac brand for providing optimum style and comfort! Should they require additional information about the item prior to placing a bid or Buy it Now, the bidder or buyer should call me directly-John 702-419-5920 prior to bidding or purchasing the listed item. He, too, would only drive this beautiful Cadillac sparingly adding just a few hundred additional miles after 2 years, then decided to sell it to the current 4th owner in October 2020 with approximately 56,000 miles on the odometer. Find new and used Cadillac Fleetwood Classics for sale by classic car dealers and private sellers near you. Rust ate them relentlessly. ATTENTION: PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WERE CREATED IN THE BEST INTEREST OF PROTECTING BOTH THE BUYER AND SELLER IN ORDER TO PROMOTE A SMOOTHE AND SUCCESSFUL BUYING AND SELLING EXPERIENCE FOR BOTH PARTIES OF THIS TRANSACTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE: 1. Numbers are Matching ALL POTENTIAL BUYERS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO COME SEE AND TEST DRIVE THE CAR OR HAVE THEIR REPRESENTATIVE COME SEE THE CAR. 1976 Cadillac Fleetwood Talisman Brougham For consignment, a very rare example from the luxury brand, 1 of 1200 built, 1976 Cadillac Fleetwood Talisman with 58,000 actual miles. TRANSMISSION: 4-Spd Auto It sits on its original polysteel tires, belts, hoses and all. $ 27,000. It was for the driver that wanted clean crisp two-door styling with the luxury and roominess of a sedan. Also included is the original sales contract, the gold key checklist on delivery, all "Protection Plus" warrantee paperwork including his Protection Plus ID card in the original owners name, books on the Royal Seal tires, roadside service and the list goes on. All the super rare and expensive options; Factory CB, Astroroof, power driver and passenger recliner, automatic dimming, posi-traction, and genuine factory wire wheels. TheCadillac Broughamwas a line ofluxury carsmanufactured by theCadillac Motor Car DivisionofGenera Track recent comps for the classic or exotic cars you own - or the cars you want. All power accessories work inside and out, nothing over looked. With a Carfax showing no accidents since 1991 and lots of service history, this 1991 Fleetwood w LunnysAuto.com is a vehicle search engine which offers its users with searching capabilities and access to advertisements from eBay, all in one centralized place. BODY: 2DR We aim to recommend only quality vendors. Air Conditioning White Walls For sale is a 1983 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D 'Elegance Coupe located in our Indianapolis Showroom. Current Miles under 2000. Of course this is subjective, but I would like to think I know my way around these rwd Cadillacs. Beautiful white paint and excellent chrome. It included deluxe Tampico carpeted rubber mats front and rear. These Broughams are the most collectable and was the last of a classic style era which will never be produced again. 11 $ 2,200 1995 The formidable Fleetwood Series Sixty-Special Brougham was always the most luxurious owner-driven Cadillac sedan. SHIPPING LIMITATIONS: I ship to the lower 48 states only no foreign sales or shipments, no Puerto Rico or other United States possessions to include Alaska and Hawaii and Guam, NO APOs or FPOs. The sedan proudly bucked the rest of the range's shift towards front-wheel-drive . The original owner retained copious records on this Brougham. 1980 was the last year for the carbureted 6.0 Liter big block V8. if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src DO NOT even attempt to rebuild that HT 4100 junk. Clean title. Super original example and very sorted driver. buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. Some vehicles will have factory warranty remaining (will be stated in our description). carpages.ca 30+ days ago Report Ad View Photos 1995 fleetwood Winnipeg, Division No. This automobile genre had a silicone-smooth glide to its ride, there was nothing quite like a substantial front engine, rear-drive vehicle! My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your posts to be just what Im looking for. 4. ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015, If a buyer is dissatisfied for any reason, please contact me prior to posting a less than positive response in the EBAY rating system so that I can attempt to satisfy the customers request and to rectify the situation in an effort to maintain my 100% rating. CLICK ANY PHOTO FOR AN EXTREME BLOW UP! Shifting is smooth and rattles are non existent. They were the most elegant coupes in the world. Limited production, final year Brougham d'Elegance Coupe! I wouldnt mind producing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write about here. I had a 1982 Fleetwood Brougham with that crappy engine. Local Pickup. THIS VEHICLE IS "FOB" (FREE ON BOARD) TO LAS VEGAS, NV. 6. INTERIOR COLOR: White Of course they are in excellent original condition as pictured. Car was restored in the late 90's. I will report you directly to EBAY and you will be blocked from further transactions. Jim Hailey, 1979 Cadillac for Sale - Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance White Fleetwood De Elegance Low Low Miles 1979 Cadillac Fleetwood with the De Elegance trim for sale. Some additional features of this stunning 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D' elegance include A/C, AM/FM radio, Cruise Control, Power Brakes, Power Locks, Power Seats, Power Steering, Power Windows, Seatbelts, Vinyl interior and even Wire Wheels.. This Fleetwood is powered by a strong 305 CID V8 paired to a smooth shifting 700r4 automatic transmission. Standard equipment included illuminated entry, six-way power driver's and passenger's seat, plus a long list of Cadillac luxury touches. 1992 Cadillac Brougham d'Elegance $1,000 NO RESERVE Triple Black Vogue HOLY GRAIL 5.7 MOONROOF SOLD Specialty Motor Cars 65.2K subscribers Subscribe 10K Share 488K views 2 years ago SPECIALTY. I repainted the hood (crazing in center, noticeable when a few inches away only) and trunk lid (repainted poorly under warranty by dealer when new), as well as did the absolutely necessary fillers (the new and expensive soft type as original), headliner, sail panels, and visors. Motor, trany. Fuel monitor system lights, all fiber optics, all lights in and out, all illuminated visor mirrors and covers, all power motors, trunk remote, power antenna, and trunk pull down. Stock #: KCM791 Exterior Color: Light Blue Interior Color: Dark Blue Transmission: 700r4 Automatic Engine: 305 V8 Mileage: 96,862 Gateway Classic Cars of Kansas City is extremely proud to present this gorgeous 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D' Elegance. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Boasting only 4 documented owners, this Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance Coupe displays only 56,000 carefully driven miles from new! Its exclusive privacy-size quarter windows and the limousine-style rear window treatment added drama to its Cabriolet styling, the distinctive Fleetwood touch was evident. Everything works on this car. 113,000 miles. reserved. Photos: Payment Information: Payment Information We accept cash, cashiers-check,certified funds and Bank wire transfer.Successful "winning" bidder must contact us within 24 hours after the auction has ended to verify purchase and make arrangements to complete the transaction. The upscale Fleetwood Brougham was now the last surviving rear-wheel-drive Cadillac in the fleet, and midway thru 1985, Cadillac would no longer offer the stylish Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance in a 2-door Coupe configuration. Seatbelts Thank you Matt Garrett for keeping the tradition and spirit alive! The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized If you were able to find a used set of these Royal Seal tires you could expect to pay between $2,500 and $3,000 for the set. Also. THERE IS A SMALL SCRATCH ON THE RIGHT FRONT FENDER. First off I want to say excellent blog! 1990 Cadillac Brougham d'Elegance $30,300 77008, Houston, TX 1990 16,200 Miles This 1990 Cadillac Brougham d Elegance is powered by a 5.7-liter V8 paired with a four-speed automatic transmission, and it is finished in. + Read More Save Search Saved (0) My Favorite Listings (0) Filters Applied: Cadillac brougham Filter by Make & Model (2) Make Abarth AC Acura Advantage Aermacchi Ahrens-Fox Airstream (6) It now resides under cover in a climate controlled collector garage in Rancho Mirage, CA also in southern California. Shipping Information: Please understand that it is the Buyers responsibility to arrange shipping. Only YOU know what YOU want to say This Fleetwood can be drive anywhere. There is no bondo anywhere and most of the car is original paint. 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance with 106619 original miles the Car runs perfect no oil leaks and transmission shifts perfect!! They had contoured pillow-styled seats in clothed in special colors, with matching velour trim in the doors. The Cadillac mechanic that was nice enough to let us put the car up on the lift for these photos commented, "You could darn near lick the bottom of this car it is so clean." The factory paint is near perfection. Auction ends July 6 2022. . As any Cadillac it contains all of the necessary creature comforts including A/C, AM/FM radio, Power Brakes, Power Steering, Power Locks, Power Seats and even Power Windows! An aftermarket antenna would make the CB inoperative. The Brougham D 'Elegance package featured Heather cloth upholstery or upgraded leather, plus special trim, deluxe carpeting, and floor mats, along with body color matched wheel covers. Sure you can find cars in need of restoration in ugly colors with inferior drivetrains, but if you really know these cars then you realize how ridiculously rare this is. The coupe's standard Cabriolet vinyl roof featured "privacy-size" quarter windows similar to DeVille's. fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); You are viewing a beautiful 1991 Cadillac Brougham d' Elegance with only 5,800 miles and the much preferred 5.7 V8. THE VINYL TOP IS AS NEW AND ALWAYS HAND WASHED AND DETAILED, NEVER HAVING BEEN EXPOSED TO AUTOMATIC CAR WASHES HAS PRESERVED THE VINYL TOP STICHING AS IT CAME FROM THE FACTORY. He drove one and put the other in a climate controlled storage. I have had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there. You pull it up and down by hand. THIS IS THE MOST DESIREABLE COLOR COMBINATION OF CADILLAC De'ELEGANCE IN TRIPPLE BLACK WITH FACTORY SUN ROOF. buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. The exterior paint finish is just beginning to show its age being all original, with exception only to the trunk lid and the upper portion of the driver's side quarter panel having been refinished in the past. Vehicle Inquiry Payment Information Shipping Information Terms & Conditions My eBay Profile 1979 Cadillac Brougham D'elegance Vehicle Information: Mileage: {ERR-null passed} VIN: 6D47S9C375426 Engine: 8 Cylinders Transmission: Automatic Drivetrain: RWD Exterior Color: Bronze Interior Color: Burgundy Stock #: 1027 Location: NY Contact Information: Samzson Classics Long Island Deer Park , NY 11729 Vehicle Description: This a very well maintained car always garage keptair condition and everythingonthe car works perfectly and drives like are dream as if itjust came off the showroom floor. New Paris, OH 5 years at ebay.com 2 3,000 1979 Cadillac Fleetwood It means the car can sit for months, if not years, and start/run without mandatory fuel injection issues, not to mention sensor issues common to throttle body injections. For Sale By: Dealer. She happily loafs at 70 mph all day. All the rust-proofing in the world couldnt help that junk. Power Seats d'Elegance Package Power Astro Roof Cassette player, CB radio, AM/FM radio Treated with rust proofing at purchase Single family ownership since purchase Purchased at Hartigan Cadillac in Park Ridge, Illinois Stored in climate-controlled facility since new Information found on the website is presented as advance information for the auction lot. Excellent powerful 425 CI 7.0 liter engine. Period. Throttle body fuel injection. Research always opens the dooryou think your way through a story, but it is exclusively you. This luxurious beautifully proportioned coupe was built in the finest Fleetwood tradition. Bad camshafts, blown head gaskets, oil mixing with coolantif its ugly and can happen to an engineit happened to this genre! 1982 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance Additional Info: The older gentleman who owned this had a stroke a few years back, and has yet been able to get his license back, so up for sale is his pride cadillac. 1982 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance with the 250 cu in (4.1 L) HT-4100 V8 with the 3-speed TH-400 automatic. 9. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. The Fleetwood Brougham Coupe dElegance had a classic look and Cadillac appeal. Gately Cadillac Restoration has been serving the Boston Area since 1968. 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D Elegance Light Blue 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood 305 V8 700r4 Automatic Available Now! NEW ITEM CONDITION DISCLAIMER: New items may have a very light imperfection, i.e. Great delivery. prior to writing. 1992 Cadillac Brougham d'Elegance Description: For Sale 1992 Cadillac Brougham d'Elegance.Fully restored to Concours quality.Smells like a new Cadillac, drives like a new Cadillac.Always kept in heated and air conditioned garage, in many respects better than new!Less than 80,000 miles, Turn-key, needs nothing, fully detailed, ready to drive onto the show field. This leads me to tell you this car wears all its original sheet metal and body pieces. THE CAR HANDLES AND DRIVES WONDERFULLY AND THE ICE COLD AIR THAT THE NEW R34A SYSTEM AND COMPRESSOR PRODUCES WAS PROVEN ON A DAY OF 107 DEGREES AS I WAS VERY COMFORTABLE INSIDE. Popular options available for the 1985 Fleetwood Brougham Coupe dElegance featured a power astroroof, genuine long-laced wire wheels, Twilight Sentinel, memory seating, wire wheel discs, as well as the new Automatic Day/Night electro-chromatic rearview mirror that adjusted to the non-glare mode and returned to normal after glare was out of range. She starts first time everytime and idles smoothly. 58,000 actual miles 3 ow, Gateway Classic Cars is happy to show off this 1976 Cadillac Fleetwood for sale. Local Pickup. It takes planning. Recently serviced air conditioning, new tires, new exhaust, and more! 11. Used Cadillac Fleetwood for Sale in Boydton, VA Radius Tesla Prices Are Falling Fast - Three Times Faster Than the Market Average Tesla Leads the Charge as Used Car Prices Finally Begin to Tumble Used Cadillac Fleetwood Listings 1-20 of 26 Cars Found Location:23917 X Make:Cadillac X Model:Fleetwood X 1991 Cadillac Brougham De Elegance 1991 Cadillac Brougham de Elegance. The leather is perfect! The 1985 Fleetwood Brougham Coupe dElegance was a rare item with only 8,336 made by the cease of production mid-year. We had drop jawed sales people, management, and other mechanics all inspecting this car in awe. Just awesome and a nice easy project. Classifieds for 1974 to 1980 Cadillac Fleetwood. Yes thats original exhaust you see. you center yourself and clear your mind This beautiful Southern Cadillac should drive anywhere. Only 8,336 Coupes would come off the assembly line during their final year of production, as compared to nearly 53,000 units made as 4-door Sedans! Lot #46,612. The car retains its factory original painted pin stripe in all places. Inside the passenger compartment, everything remains factory original and in excellent overall condition! O. The steering, brakes, and suspension are all as tight as they should be for an ideally kept 35 year old car. In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance. I have been on eBay for 11 years and have sold several classic cars out of my collection here. The 1985 Fleetwood Brougham Coupe dElegance was the epitome of Fleetwood opulence and prestige. The car is White Exterior, Interior Is tan Leather That Is In overall good Condition other than the front seats and center arm rest. I HAVE PERFORMED SOME UPGRADES TO THE VEHICLE OF THE EURO VERSION STYLE, ALL WITH CADILLAC PARTS. DIVORCE NECESSATES THE SALE OF THIS WONDERFUL VEHICLE. Cadillac : Brougham 4 door 1988 white cadillac de elegance, Cadillac : Brougham d'Elegance Sedan 4-Door 1987 cadillac brougham d elegance sedan 4 door 5.0 l, Cadillac : Fleetwood De'Elegance 1991 cadillac fleetwood brougham d elegance runs great, Cadillac : Fleetwood Brougham 1990 cadillac fleetwood brougham d elegance as new gm museum car, Cadillac : Fleetwood Fleetwood DeElegance Coupe 1985 cadillac fleetwood brougham deelegance coupe world s finest as new museum, 1991 Cadillac Brougham De Elegance for: $6800, 1980 Cadillac De Elegance Brougham for: $6950, Cadillac : Fleetwood 4 DRS 91 Cadillac fleetwood Brougham de Elegance, Cadillac : DeVille D'elegance 1979 Cadillac Brougham, Cadillac : Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance Sedan 4-Door 1980 cadillac fleetwood brougham d elegance 24 k miles astroroof big block, Cadillac : Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance Sedan 4-Door 1980 cadillac fleetwood brougham d elegance astroroof low miles lincoln, Cadillac : Fleetwood Brougham 1979 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance, Cadillac : Fleetwood BROUGHAM 1990 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham de Elegance 4-Door 5.7L, 1983 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D Elegance #274NDY.

Vomiting Curdled Milk Adults, City Of Beaumont Building And Safety, Joseph James Deangelo, Articles C

cadillac fleetwood brougham d'elegance for sale