closest european country to los angeles

", "Comfortable seating, pleasant food and entertainment. Shortest international flights to Europe. From John F. Kennedy International Airport, Madrid is the cheapest European destination with fares averaging around $564. Beyond that, KLM must have one of the oldest fleets in the sky. Flights from Kansas City International Airport cost $575 on average, while flights from St. Louis Lambert International Airport are priced at around $616. New Mexicans can fly to Reykjavk, Iceland, from Albuquerque International Sunport for an average cost of $635. About . Not happy. The pillow on my seat had makeup on it. Flights from MinneapolisSaint Paul International Airport cost around $487. ", "Food and drink provided on flight. North Carolinians can get to Reykjavk, Iceland, by way of Raleigh-Durham International Airport for around $663, but the cheapest flights to Europe out of Charlotte Douglas International Airport go to Lisbon, Portugal, for an average of $803. I was constantly putting on and taking off my jacket. ", "Great Service. Likewise, Reykjavk, Iceland, is the cheapest European destination for Tennesseeans. It took a few days to get better. All images courtesy of Intrepid Travel.). The delay was known early that morning. ", "Stuck in the plane without AC for an hour! You can find fares from Kansas City International Airport to Iceland's capital city for around $616, according to Kayak. free snacks and beverages. ", "Super friendly amazing Flight Attendants!! General Mitchell International Airport has flights to Oslo, Norway, for an average of $694. Boarding was pretty disorganized and late. I know i chose it when i got the ticket but i did not get it. I am still sitting in a god damn airport as we speak. Google has more than 70 offices in 50 countries. Although the headphones jack socket for my wife;s seat didn't work properly. To find the flight that best suits your needs, momondo gathers a range of flights from a large pool of different airlines and agents; you can then use our insights and filters to find and book the right flight to Los Angeles from Europe. Karen Schuber", "we ended up getting upgraded to seats with more leg room. Used up 10,000 miles and paid too much (watched the fare go down several hundred dollars) and ended up with a middle seat. It was a very crowded day so it was bound to be a bit rough. List of destinations & airlines from Los Angeles International - FlightsFrom.com AIRPORT LAX DESTINATIONS 181 ROUTES DEPARTURES 354343 FLIGHTS Check prices Destinations from Los Angeles (LAX) Istanbul IST Turkey Frankfurt FRA Germany Paris CDG France Amsterdam AMS Netherlands Dallas DFW United States Dubai DXB United Arab Emirates Chicago ORD ", "Jet Blue is always a great experience due in great part to your staff! On-board entertainment was great since we can watch LIVE matches from US Open on the return trip. It was great, will fly with Swiss again for sure. Direct flights go from Europe to Los Angeles every day. ", "Good service good food.on time. We had to wait in an enormous line and then take a bus to the flight. My complaint is that Kayak and Chatdeal never informed me that my original flight had been canceled and I had a new (much earlier) flight departure. ", "The non-ability to pre book seating. Checking in was a bit confusing though as not all the crew knew what was up. ", "The seat I had with no seats in front of me was very small. ", "Crew on ground and in air were great. I booked with you guys and paid extra money for worthless travels, but no. ", "Temperature to hot in main cabin during flight. There were more tasty options traveling to Heathrow versus from Heathrow to the NYC. Very bummed", "You lost our luggage. We have great weather (I didnt buy my first winter coat until 2017) and can access both the beach and the mountains in just a couple of hours. Meals, snack, drinks, hot towel, and cookies! Ive never experienced a flight that was too hot, usually the opposite. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Lost my luggage the flight was delayed", "The entertainment system wasnt working for the whole 10 hour flight. ", "- EVERY damn movie is prefaced by 4 minutes of ads. That's about all that was good. Neither the parent or myself felt very good about my displacement. Spend some time on the paradisaical island of Caye Caulker. Find out more, 10 incredible destinations under an 8-hour flight from California, Lush jungles, colorful cities, tantalizing food, and sizzling salsa welcome to Colombia. She was very obviously annoyed with nearly everything on that flight. And dont leave without visiting the Cocora Valley, the countrys coffee region, and Tayrona National Park, home to some of Colombias most picturesque beaches. Flights from Boston Logan International Airport to Norway's capital cost around $596. The food is great, plenty of snacks and drinks. London (5130N . Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport cost $686 on average. 1 stop. If you live closest to San Diego International Airport, however, flights to Copenhagen, Denmark, are your best bet at around $863. WHY? Open on time to prevent less stress to travelers & give more accurate information about cabin luggage. ", "Nice flight was comfortable travel good food.Thanks", "I am so grateful to have been provided delicious and filling vegan meals on this long flight. ", "I would have like an announcement to let me know what times food will be served. ", "Crew were friendly. You can then pick the flights that suit you best. Of my last four flights to London Virgin Atlantic was the best! We sat on the runway for a long time before taking off and we boarded the plan much later than the delayed flight time. Recommended trip: Land of Belize (8 days), SEE MORE: 23 PHOTOS THAT WILL CONVINCE YOU TO VISIT BEAUTIFUL BELIZE. Search flights and low fares from your city to 100+ destinations in the U.S., Latin America and Caribbean, plus London, with our interactive route map. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport to Iceland's capital are $754 on average. ", "Most uncomfortable seats/Bed. ", "The food cart rushed by without asking if we wanted anything. ", "Heathrow was a bit confusing and it took a moment to get my bearings. Reykjavk, Iceland, is also the cheapest European destination to visit from Hawaii. Countries Closest to Los Angeles by Continent Which countries are closest to Los Angeles? ", "The flight from Sydney to LA was enjoyable", "I was very disappointed that even though I booked through Virgin Australia when their partner Delta didn't get us to LA on time from Minneapolis, Virgin Australia said its Deltas fault, talk to them. ", "Lost baggage. ", "Entertainment, movies music were good selections. So, forget what you think you know about Mexican food, culture or language. amazing!!! May 10. ", "Virgin atlantic is the best airline with Dreamliner", "During my flight from LAX to LHR I requested (pre-booked) a special meal (Asian Vegetarian). I think the stress of missing a flight was completely deflected by the help of the Virgin Atlantic crew at the desk so thank you for that! ", "the seats are not as comfortable as those on new planes", "Excellent service. ", "The wifi did not work at all, and I think I was charged 3 times Landed 30 mins early and then waited an hour for the gate, I get that things happen but we have been on the plane for 11.5 hrs. ", "The flight attendants qere very nice and friendly. 24 miles to Anaheim, CA. ", "I paid almost $400 for upgraded seats. I found out 24hours before. Yes, please. Why is that so hard? price over the last 2 weeks) or less. Thank you so much! Very rude and racist. NordLynx. Will fly delta again. ", "this time around the whole experience was great", "Ryan the Mint class attendant was amazing", "Great legroom. I had short connection in Amsterdam. Spoke great English. The vegetarian food was awful. I may never fly Virgin Atlantic again. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find cheap airfare and book the flight that suits you best. Check out Intrepids top trips in over 100 countries. All Rights Reserved. ". Foodies will delight in the Fish Fry, Nassaus version of a family barbecue. Recommended trip: Playa Del Carmen to Mexico City (9 days), READ MORE: 5 REASONS WHY MEXICO IS THE ULTIMATE SOLO TRAVEL DESTINATION. Miserable attendants", "They ran out of the dinner with meat option. The seats reclined really nicely. ", "The entertainment system crashed three times and had to be rebooted which cause you to start everything over. On average, flights to Reykjavk, Iceland, from Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport cost $693. Not only is Panama the connector between Central and South America, its also famed for the Panama Canal, the extraordinary body of water connecting the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. Book cheap flights from Los Angeles to Europe Recent round-trip flight deals 4/4 Tue nonstop Virgin Atlantic 10h 15m LAX - LHR 4/15 Sat nonstop Virgin Atlantic 11h 10m LHR - LAX $411 3/28 Tue 1 stop Delta 15h 50m LAX - ATH 4/12 Wed 1 stop Delta 20h 59m ATH - LAX $512 3/28 Tue 1 stop Scandinavian Airlines 15h 05m LAX - FCO 4/4 Tue I will fly Swiss again. But it wasn't bad. ", "The crew was friendly and professional, the food was good and offered frequently due to the long flight time (10.5 hours). ", "I didn't like the food selection on the menu. Panama City is Central Americas most glamorous capital, a fusion of history and modernity. Why make a family of 5 way several more hours? But dont let the headlines fool you: El Salvadors gorgeous beaches, colorful towns, and fascinating preserved ruins impress even the most experienced travelers. ", "Plenty of snacks and great service, with comfy seats", "My luggage did not make it to destination :(", "Staff was top notch in service and kindness", "Having a not full flight and room to spread out. However seats are very tight in the economy classIm 56 and 130lb and had a hard time during the 10,5h transatlantic flight..", "No complaints about anything but the seats on this particular aircraft: Boeing 777-300ER very tight!!! ", "Man, the regular seats are just too small. ", "There was no flight! Choose from 5,000+ servers in 59 countries optimized for your needs. Very friendly and attentive. It's cheapest to fly to Oslo, Norway, if you're visiting Europe from Massachusetts, Kayak's data shows. Flights to the capital city cost $608 on average. Saint Louis. The ticket agent, the gate agent and the cabin crew all did nothing to make up for the fact that their system screwed up and stuck me in a cramped coach seat in the back of the plane for 11 hours-- TWICE! ", "It was too warm during flight, not enough air flow. I always love the Delta entertainment (so many great selections)! Like their neighbors from Massachusetts, people from New Hampshire will find that flights to Oslo, Norway, are cheaper than to any other European city. ", "The seat was really small and I am 5.1ft. ", "Crew was great! United Kingdom. The flight was as good as can be expected fir an international flight. Europe. They were very friendly and kind. I paid my extra luggage online too for cheaper then in airport", "My tv didn't work at the beginning but after the crew member reset it everything was perfect Thank you Swiss! All that is required is a valid email address. More importantly, I felt quite guilty about the greenhouse gas emissions of my flight. COLORADO: Reykjavk, Iceland Reykjavk, Iceland. ", "The best in flight service. Quit on the plane. That, combined with the famous Blue Hole and plenty of water activities, makes it a no-brainer for your adventurous bucket list. ", "Friendly crew members who kept serving food and drinks before asking. We enjoyed them. The flight was late but the checkin crew was stellar and kept us informed and in a great mood. ", "Friendly and efficient crew. The plane was new and comfortable, the seats seemed to recline more than in other airplane I have been. Next time! ", "Boarding is always a bit of chaos when our seats are right in the back. ", "Seat pitch too small-no room. Understaffed in SJC to handle this. 05/23/08 06:24 AM. I kept accidentally hitting the stewardess button with my elbow when I would try to use said armrest. I requested some water, it arrived far too late. Disgusted by his hot sweat on my leg. Got on board and then they neede 4 people to get off the plane since it was overweight. Because it is a nightmare. ", "Seats were very comfortable, food was excellent, the staff was very nice, cabin was quite and roomy. I declare under penalty of perjury the formentioned is true and correct under the laws of the state of California. ", "Seat were very uncomfortable.. hard, not enough leg room and there was no way to sleep comfortably with the head rest that is set up so you can rest your head on it,but its awkward and hard an in the way", "the crew were the friendliest I've flown with (Irish & British) the lighting was very relaxing and the continuous snack service was much appreciated (especially ice cream).. gonna try premium economy next time as the seats looked even better", "Vera the entertainment screen was very good but there were no newly released movies, everything seemed to be a couple of months old the leather headrest was comfortable but kept slipping down to behind my neck, would be nice if it was lockable in position..", "I wish I knew the name of the crew on this flight so that credit is given where it's due. Middle seats have metal polls, making legroom awkward. Flying to Reykjavk, Iceland, from Buffalo Niagara International Airport will cost you $616 on average. They were helpful and friendly and generally wonderful. Flights from Los Angeles International Airport to Barcelona, Spain, cost $614 on average, while a flight from San Francisco International Airport averages at $583. Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) World's 10 most scenic airport approaches in 2017. The "aisle" seat is essentially a "waiting area" for the rest room. Honolulu is the closest to most of China, Southeast Asia, Korea, Japan and Australia. Phone: . 340 Main Street Los Angeles, CA 90291 United States. ", "Very friendly crew. Gave us lunch, snacks, warm cookie and sandwich/dinner for 9 hour flight. ", "The flight was so hot. You could then fly to Los Angeles with an airline and back to Europe with another airline. Hike them, or take it slow at one of the islandss swimming holes, waterfalls or many beaches. There are many Los ngeles in Europe, they are all in Spain though. Sometimes travel dates aren't set in stone. ", "A little bit chaotic when they loaded two planes at the same time in a very tight space in Amsterdsm but this was most likey an airport soecific design issue and not a KLM issue. Access your favorite topics in a personalized feed while you're on the go. Best Cheapest Quickest. Most airlines board by rows or boarding groups, but Swiss Air does none of that. There is 1 airport near Los Angeles: Los Angeles (LAX), Save money when you book flights with momondo. At around $720, flights to Reykjavk, Iceland, are cheaper than any other European flight out of Indianapolis International Airport. Divers cant miss the half-mile long Bimini Road, a strangely symmetrical underwater dive site. tray table hard to come out. ", "Multiple cancellations and a total of THIRTY HOURS OF TRAVEL TIME for what was supposed to be 5 hours of travel in the beginning. Movies need closed caption option. A stunning private island that comes with a 4-bedroom home is up for sale in Norway, and it's a hermit's dream, A wine company wants to pay you $10,000 to be its 'ros influencer' and it comes with a trip to France, Denmark's 150-foot spiral observation deck is an architectural masterpiece, but the photos show it's not for the faint of heart, You can now sleep inside a lighthouse turned into a luxury hotel on a remote Spanish island. momondo can track prices for Europe to Los Angeles flights and alert you when they change. Flights from Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport cost $686 on average. Crew was bare able. ", "Good food and beverage options. The old 747 just didn't meet expectations. Flights from Philadelphia International Airport cost around $661. ", "The crew was very nice and positive. But the worst thing was the two passageners in the row we shared. It almost made me and another man miss our flight. Bangor International Airport in Bangor, Maine, has flights to Reykjavk, Iceland, for approximately $631. Flight delayed then cancelled at Oakland. Mexico is vibrant and surprising, and will leave you wondering, like me, why it took you so long to visit. Kayak found that flights from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport to Reykjavk, Iceland, cost around $616. Daniel K. Inouye International Airport in Honolulu, Hawaii, cost an average of $612, while jetting from Kona International Airport in Kalaoa, Hawaii, costs an extra $7. ", "I did not enjoy the turbulence, which I suppose is unavoidable. Local restaurants cook up delicacies such as conch, snapper, chicken wings and more against a backdrop of reggae DJs and Bahamian bands. 311 per passenger.Departing Tue, 7 Mar, returning Tue, 21 Mar.Return flight with Virgin Atlantic.Outbound direct flight with Virgin Atlantic departs from London Heathrow on Tue, 7 Mar, arriving in Los Angeles International.Inbound direct flight with Virgin Atlantic .

Rockledge High School Calendar, South Florida Marine Forecast By Zone, Trafalgar Polls Georgia Senate 2021, Articles C

closest european country to los angeles