find a grave complaints

From there this dysfunctional woman took over my mother's memorial in addition to the already 50,000 memorials she has under her belt. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but yes I have been there, and what your feeling now, will not be shared by other relatives 50 years from now as they look at your daughters memorial with love or to research their kin. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. Im of southern heritage and I'm betting nearly 50 percent of Ancestry.Com's paying customers are too! Review the Help section for answers to the most common questions. Ancestry manages Find a Grave. Open your mind, open your heart a bit, have some respect for fellow Users and please utilize other websites if you don't like a specific one. Get those cheap skates to pay you! Yet the "manager" of this site refuses to correct the error after I informed them that I'm a family member and provided them with a link to the named cemetery which lists the names of all individuals buried there. If you not wish photo being shared, dont put" Many contain personal info that many families wish 2 keep private. When I protested FindAGrave blocked my isp and booted me out. they have family/friends help them compete for the right and privacy. Yet, often it is the only remaining record about a person's survivors, due to the fact that Ancestry does not have all possible records indexed. 2. This comment was posted by a verified customer. I asked that they please have the spouse or parents of that person contact me and I'd be glad to do whatever they wished but I wouldn't remove it from just that email. Mormons believe u enter the after life based on "works" namely procreation, In life Mormons collect huge volumes of data. If so, why get a headstone in the first place, just use a rock so you can find her. Well then I emailed Running Deer to let him be aware that this is my nephew, and that I didn't disclose that at first because I have caught him at this before. Do you want your child forgotten? Historic Oakland Cemetery Desired outcome: Concerns Anne McKay buried in Templeogue cemetery,Dublin,Ireland- date of death 13 February 1962. This is very basic courtesy. Spare me. This person has harassed me even on created memorials I worked hard on. TeeJLee, What process? Unlike Western thought Mormons do not believe in a trinity and some deny Christ as the son of God. Find A Grave is eventually going to be sued and it will undoubtedly take down the site and their business. More precisely people who want to create a memorial for a deceased loved one. Doesn't bring back my daughter, but at least helps. There are spelling errors and incorrect info. I agree with you Singatune, There was a problem getting your location. son. He then served for four and a half. I couldn't care less about the number of memorials I create (you refer to these as "points"; I assure you, they are not); have GREAT empathy, compassion and respect when it comes to the dead, and certainly don't chase bodies. they will ban her. It's totally against what their mission is. I don't know who took your daughter's photo (or anyone else in here). You haven't done anything wrong. Precious hard work needs to respect copyright, do u understand, sharon haywood I am amazed at people who have done 20, 000+ headstones, don't they have a life. They do have a number and findagrave is owned by Ancestry.Com. Some important ways to determine whether a cemetery exists on a particular tract of land include: (1) checking old deeds and property records; (2) checking old maps; (3) talking with long-time local residents; (4) searching for sunken areas on the property that seem to be oriented east to west; (5) looking for Vinca minor (cemetery ivy) and (6) I lost my daughter in 1978. Find contact information for federal, state, and local government officials. So what does that tell you about this person with over 1, 000, 000 memorials added? However, I owe much to volunteers on the site who have posted information that I would never have been able to obtain without a major roadtrip with a quick visit to the website. It is very obvious that he is upset with Find-A-Grave. Sherry Maccanico, Desired outcome: Honor your ancestors by creating memorials. Ruby is right. you have no right to privacy. Desired outcome: NO I DID NOT! You wrote: Interesting. View social follower numbers, contact emails, reviews and podcasts like Grave Matters. Speaking for myself the answer is NO. things I will never get back now. Kind regards, Unless you really know that person, u can directly share or steal. All because they are not respectful of families and not responsible for the content. May I add most of the memorials r created by bored housewives who make a game of how many of these things they can make. dead people have no privacy (when people die privacy is gone) it's not right. Billion graves have a lot of stones too. Their top contributors do not research people. And Nothing was ever done. The Find a Grave app is a great way to use and add to the world's largest free online collection of burial information. I assume this means that they can't transfer the memorial to family members, because you didn't mention that (Which was pretty much, the whole point of the complaint). My comment is not directed at those who do it for their own genealogy or add friends. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. putting undead people photo on die site. Someone needs to get rid of these evil people to stop what they doing or get this site shut down!. Again, it's only a website overrun by volunteers so move on. Nasty sorry this happened to you it certainly shouldnt happened. It's actually not "funny" (your word) that other people are skirting the Find A Grave rules while you attempted to do so as well. people would mistaken that she had died. When burial details are unknown, Ancestry has a "global" index for this. This monitor controls about 300,000 or more memorials and is on a power trip and politics. R.L. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. Desired outcome: Desired outcome: Copyrights are used for written material for the purpose of "making lawful copies". The point hasn't anything to do with the validity of Find A Grave, but rather do you want you family added to their lists and plastered all over the net. A gentleman named John has added the below message concerning my mother.I and my brothers and sisters would like this to be deleted out of respect for our mother.I don't accept that an outsider can access documents and without family consent write what they deem necessary.We cannot even contact this John.Would you please delete this information.There is a family behind this message and who live to this very day thinking of their mother who was taken from them so early in life.Authorisation was not given for this message to be inserted. So when someone dies; and their obituary states that they were predeceased by their parents and their spouse, the only way to find their relatives is through an obituary search. or "PRECIOUS HARD WORK" Instead, FindAGrave turned the memorial over to one of their major contributors, a Megan Heyl on the grounds she was the expert concerning my family. When I confronted this whale of a whale to relinquished ownership and return the memorial back to me I was banned. But what they did do is give control to someone who claims to be related through my third great grandfathers brother. It's a wonderful starting point for research, though I'd never, ever take anything I found on the site as credible in itself. There is a process to get memorials transferred. this fraud is a sociopathic means of lying and a person getting their false praise and getting money for their prostitution. If you know the cemetery where someone is buried but you're not sure exactly which plot is theirs, take a trip to the graveyard. Added almost 3000 memorials. if you harass the creatoer or the grave page owner, they will report you harass them and they will ban your profile in findagrave. I am now being stalked by these administrators and they dont stop. This allows people to add tombstones they come across in their cemetery explorations . family names are listed incorrectly, incorrect spellings of names, incorrect places of birth, incorrect pictures of where bodies are buried and, incorrect lineage noted. 04/17/2022 I do a few memorials for family and friends. how many tomb photo taken is no longer a meaning anymore. Find a Grave is a volunteer project. Further harassing a Find A Grave employee on a different website (this one) only proves that there is a serious problem with your unreasonable, childish behavior. When someone has refused to transfer a grave site, I have gone on and duplicated it with an explanation. It was not put here for it to be a tug of war or a battleground everyone must follow the rules and regulations and not step on anyone's feet. They were being my managed by Patsy Lubben DiMarco who IGNORES transfer requests. Bill Sky-Eagle. Just so you know. I can still look at stuff, I just cant add anything, correct anything, or do ANYTHING at all. For all legal purposes, it is not your loved one, it is a memorial for your loved one. Most people defending this site use finding a passed family member from hundreds of years ago as an excuse, and I understand that, however I do not understand that they take pictures of children only recently passed. Get a life. Really? To find cemetery records for New York in the FamilySearch Catalog follow these steps: Go to the FamilySearch Catalog Enter: New York in the Place box Click on: Search Click on: Cemeteries To search for cemeteries at the county level follow directions below Go to the FamilySearch Catalog Enter: New York in the Place box Click on: Search By the time I got home 2 hours later my family was already loaded. 1, Report #1386798. If you are not satisfied with the response, you may contact the customer support team. The dead could care less what u do. I understand why it is a blessing to some people, however it does in fact invade the privacy of many families. Findagrave does not help with suggested edits. A problem occurred. So I'm VERY CURIOUS. I do it because it helps many people to feel closer to a loved one. Consider it a blessing. Anyone else wants to make "corrections", like a bored housewife, YOU get to decline. Another example is Captain Samuel Chew, who died on 4 Mar 1778. I think it's very selfish to want to keep them to yourself. The information is public, online or not. There's an etiquette to these things, whether anyone follows it or not. I really do not care what other people think, or if it is public record. A Grave .Com ? Meanwhile, I'm calling findagrave now.

Allison Croghan Photos, Martyrs Lane Recycling Centre Opening Times, Parker Reedy Funeral Home Obituaries, Articles F

find a grave complaints