harry potter fanfiction harry is mentally younger

By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Ron Weasley isn't a jealous, over-dramatic, worthless Gryffindor boy. So, maybe, she could save them if she tried hard enough. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} Written for the HP Shipuary 2023 - Day 15 [BYO] MF/? She could be herself, and she might never have to see the Dursleys again. That is who he is, and to protect himself. Dimension travel AU, no pairings so far. That James and Lily were still there, bundled into an infant with so much life in his tears and frowns and screams. Kreacher nodded. When I first read this fic, I thought a lot of the MPD descriptions were exaggerations or just interesting plot devices, but it was really cool to learn a lot of it is accurate! When McGonagall comes to give him his letter, she also unwittingly gives Harry both a new quest and a new passion: Transfiguration. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. The next morning, 2nd May 1998, Allie gathered with the rest of the 'Light' side to see Voldemort's army proclaim Harry's death. Site: [Archive of Our Own][140478399273448:site] | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2011-10-30 | Updated: 2016-05-29 | Words: 127133 | Chapters: 24/? this story is based on this ( https://pin.it/3Jf6CKh ) Pinterest post and at some points plot points will be drawn from survival is a talent by ShanaStoryteller but otherwise is my own imagination and headcanons. Hes left a bit morechildlike. AU: JKR portrays Harry as completely unaffected by trhe Killing Curse cast at him, but how would things have gone if it had been different? Chittering laughter filled the forest clearing as a cloud moved, illuminating a lone purple flower with the scattered starlight of a moonless night. Odd pairing: Harry X Marcus. AU Eleven year old Harry's fondest wish is to disappear. Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia by arekay. "More stew, Mister?" the barman asked, approaching Snape's table. [4]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/ "Fork me on GitHub" [5]: https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=tusing "The maintainer". ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} But he wasn't going to turn back now. Harry has a meltdown during charms class, leading to many discoveries about himself. The moment Harry Potter fell in love was the day Albus Dumbledore lost his so-called Savior. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} Being disabled is not a tragedy. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. Dumbledore forces Snape to use a truth potion on his classit goes about as well as youd expect, (Otherwise known as Harry has a no good very bad day, right until its not), tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Severitus | Severus Snape is Harry Potters Parental Figure. Harry has a meltdown during charms class, leading to many discoveries about himself. Theodore Nott always took an interest in Harry Potter, and who wouldn't? I will be messaging you on 2020-04-14 20:16:38 UTC to remind you of this link. Or Harry decides that living comfortably will be his life goal and who better to help his goal than the students of Hogwarts, who are surely rich. Rather than dying he awakens within Gringotts with no memory apart from his name and what little he knows about the Magical World. In the chaos a little boy emerges. During his fourth year at Hogwarts everyone turns against him and Harry cant cope with the strain of the tournament and classes. 13. Harry now needs to figure things out. When Harry goes to Hogwarts as the "poor, crippled, helplessly overwhelmed Savior" and the hat shouts out Slytherin, all Harry shows is a calm face, but all he feels is a smile a mile wide. linkao3(Session Transcripts by lastcrazyhorn) Brain-damaged Harry gets sorted into Slytherin, and Dumbledore orders the House Heads to interview the firsties on a weekly basis. That's who. The whole of the Wizarding World knows that Siris Black broke out of Askaban, and on August 6th kidnapped and killed Harry Potter. He stopped reacting much to them at all. Harry Potter is disappointed by the Wizarding World. A psychotic Harry Potter aims to remind the world what it means to be a Wizard and to judge who is Worthy of Magic and who isn't. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} Also I know its set in the 70s-80s but I thought it might be a cool idea to include songs from after that time period (obviously not when the characters are like listening to it, but just at certain moments to set the mood :). Harry grabbed Donna's thighs and pounded the ever living hell out of her. Harry's horcrux is diagnosed as schizophrenia, He's not mentally ill but he's in a care facility for disturbed children in https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8429437/1/The-Perils-of-Innocence, The Art of Self-Fashioning by Lomonaaeren. Potter is thrown into a world of fantasy that has several connections to mental illness. Also includes Hermione (Hermes) Granger in Slytherin and a bunch of other damaged children. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Work Search: ._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4{width:100%}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} ), This is the first book and each book will probably span over one year. Now their at Hogwarts and they, and other students, are nothing like anyone expected. The fic is written in a concise style and has a lot less angst than you might expect from such a pairing. Being a pureblood is a matter of honor and responsibility. Why does everyone think Lily Evans was his mom? He discovers things hidden from him, and for once makes a decision not guided by the manipulations of another. Taken in by the Tonks family and loved as she should have been, this is Daisy Evans' story. ? Fluffbruary - Day 15. Will she be looked after for the first time in her life? She is the exact opposite of him , She is Funny, Loyal, and hard working. "Dangerous words, Princess." "Pound me, Daddy," Donna begged him. Who are these two strangers found at Hogwarts, and why does one of them claim to be the son of Lily Lupin and that git James Potter? War is over and Voldemort defeated; Harry has been used and thrown away. Definite HG pairing. Snape's not sure, but he thinks it's likely to be an interesting term. out of the ordinary course of nature; exceptional or abnormal:(preternatural powers)2. suspended between the mundane and the miraculous"The term is often used to distinguish marvels or deceptive trickery, often attributed to witchcraft or demons, from purely divine power of genuinely supernatural origin that transcends the laws of nature". Any fanfics with harry that has any sort of mental illness Death adopts Harry. Work Search: More of, over the top, kind of mental illness. The moment Marcus Flint fell in love was the day Marvolo Thomas Slytherin would gain his family once more. Kreacher has changed! To him, it was clear as water that the seemingly fragile, slanky and small boy, was a survivor. The Tinkerer by wickwynn. Harry wanted to be loved, and was willing to give up anything for it. That is quite enough. Work Search: He opened up Donna's legs and slid into her, stretching her out. Snape put his now empty glass down forcefully on the table. or, part one of a ronarry a coffee shop au series. The story's short but incredibly well written, and finally it was done! "Yess, if I remember right they do," Skye leaned back and looked up, as if she was trying to remember something she had learned long ago, her fingers twitching as if she was counting something or . tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". Throw in Merlin and Arthur as babysitters every once in a while and no one is sure if the wizarding world will be standing come Christmas. To pull his family away from the brink of extinction. AN: This is the end of my one-shot, which just had to appear sooner or later, just like SI-OC fanfic. May also include types of mania, illness, severe depression, or insanity. Pureblood Society (Harry Potter) The war is finally over. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} In this story, Harry is affected by the piece of Voldemort's soul inside his head in a more noticable way than in the books. Wednesday had asked why, so he replied. Hey there! There is a 10 hour delay fetching comments. At least, he assumed so. That night, Snape vowed to always protect the boy, as was his duty as Alpha. These battle included the Battle of the Department of Mysteries, the Battle of the Astronomy Tower, and the Battle of Hogwarts. Series summary Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone But after they start talking, she finds out that they have a whole lot in common. Never Gone, Never Forgotten, and Never Letting Go by Eladriewen reviews Harry looked down and smiled, "oh shit," he said calmly, "I do.". Harry comes across a few unlikely allies. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Ministry of Magic Employees (Harry Potter), pretty much everyone is mentioned if not a character, Parselmouths & Parseltongue (Harry Potter), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, possible Lavender Brown/Hermione Granger/Ron Weasley/Daphne Greengrass, Andromeda Tonks is an expert in magical ancient history, Andromeda Tonks is a badass Archaeologist, Harry Potter & Fred Weasley & George Weasley, Past Regulus Black/Severus Snape - Relationship, I have no friends I trust enough to show this monstrosity, im writing this in the AMs so dont expect shakespeare level literature, autistic coded characters coz im autistic and i said so, Rhiannon Black/Hermione Ndiaye-Granger/Luna Lovegood, Harry Potter/Hermione Granger/Luna Lovegood, Hermione Ndiaye-Granger (Character Reinterpretation), Niniane Weasley (Ron Weasley Reinterpretation), Rhiannon Black (Harry Potter Reinterpretation), Dudley Black (Dudley Dursley Reinterpretation), The golden trio is basically a golden clusterfuck, the hogwarts sorting system is dystopian as fuck and i'm fixing it, Harry Potter and Dudley Dursley Are Siblings, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin Adopt Harry Potter, Running Away is Easy, it's The Living That's Hard, Sirius Black/James Potter/Lily Evans Potter, This Is Not Going To Go The Way You Think, Slytherins and Gryffindors being reluctant friends, Harry Potter being annoyed and frustrated, dead gay wizards from the 70s half were furries and the other half were mentally ill , Wednesday Addams & Xavier Thorpe Friendship, Wednesday Addams & Eugene Ottinger Are Best Friends, The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, but not really character bashing just critical, theres definitely a way for men to get pregnant, Severitus | Severus Snape is Harry Potter's Parent, I'm using some of Newt's mannerisms for this. Looking for more staff. If anyone is interested, I've been watching dissociaDID YouTube videos to learn about the disorder. A wizard- 'prefer to be called magician'- would be interesting for the rest of the year at least. Harry is injured during his fight with Voldemort, Snape lives, and this is the "gays live in a little cottage and Harry becomes a teacher, happily ever after" aftermath. This is the rewritten and extended version of Day 15: Shattered (drarry) from my 100daypromptchallenge. After the war Harry was different. Of course, it was normal to grow feathers during the night, right? His vocation lost, his greatest pride remains his family, his three children, his marriage to Ginny. ffnbot!directlinks. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody,encuentra a un nio en el cementerio al lado de la tumba de su querida amiga Arabela Finng,grande fue su sorpresa que ese nio era Harry Potter El-Nio-Que-Vivio.

Marshall High School Basketball, Articles H

harry potter fanfiction harry is mentally younger