independent fundamental baptist preachers

Please take time to browse around the Independent Fundamental Baptist Churches In Canada As your servant you may contact me at the address below if you'd like to freely list your Independent Fundamental Baptist Church in Canada on this website, or have it removed, or if you'd like to update the information. Oops, story about that. Pastor Bro. You only have to read a few pages to see how inferior it is to the Word of GodThe quality of this book is simply much lower, and it is clearly a man-made concoctionToday, were living in a day of ecumenicalism, where people are trying to say that Christianity and Islam arent that differentWe need to make a clear distinction between us and them. Cinemas or any form of public Arts were pure evil. Send resumes to First Baptist Church Kingsville, P.O. I am so sorry that you have divorced your FATHER for the commandments of men. Theyre relentless. Its wonderful. My being, my self-worth, was swallowed up by God, the church, and the ministry. Additionally, many independent Baptist fundamentalists practice second-degree separatism, distancing themselves not only from the world but also from fellow Christians who do not share their fundamentalist beliefs, noted Messiah College historian John Fea, who researched 20th-century Protestant fundamentalism in America. Thats the image of Moloch. If bad things happen or someone screws up, it is all on IFB church members. Subscribe below to get sermons weekly that will challenge, inspire, convict and help you on the path of life. Virtually every fallen thought that comes into your head is another nail through Jesus! Additionally, the Catholic Church uncovered new batches of abuse cases in Philadelphia, Washington D.C., and across the country, leading to another round of criticism over how the church has handled priest misconduct. religion is all about control.. In January 2021, the New IFB congregation First Works Baptist Church in El Monte, CA, was targeted by a homemade bomb, which damaged the building that houses the church. So why should we believe that were supposed to just help Israel militarily, no matter what?, Adam Fannin, Law of Liberty Baptist Church (Jacksonville, FL), September 2020: There is a group that claims to be Jewish today. New IFB ideology promotes the antisemitic notion that Jews today are imposters who are not true Jews described in the Bible. Independent Baptist Churches is a subsite of IndependentBaptist.com. They are doing the Devils work. Im not going to apologize for wanting all these people to be put to death. My life was defined by the call of God. Near the end of my fundamentalist days my pastor preached against Facebook. Best I can remember, there were at least two Greek Orthodox churches in Fort Wayne. Browse 60+ years of magazine archives and web exclusives. The conspicuously named Pastor Anderson Sermons channel, for example, in apparent anticipation of potential deplatforming, instructs followers to backup, save & re-upload all videos from the channel. Loud sermons. Evidently the Holy Spirit works better if the preacher yells and is theatrical. Its as if God is trying to pound the preachers words into their heads. Sermons are not owned or copyrighted by NVBC. If you disagree with my view on the nature of the . That is what He says. I left the IFB church movement in the late 1980s. The true Christian, I mean the really bona-fide, JESUS RULES Christian never finishes the hate list because the list does not end! But really, nothing could be further from the truth. Since I am going to Hell when I die, I thought it would be nice to have the treasure now so I could get some good use out of it. The Regulative Principle of Worship. Parkside Baptist Church Sermons. Sign up for our newsletter: There is no going back. However, they should provide a more valuable resource for God's people and other preachers. The tragedy isIm kind of upset that he didnt finish the job. He continued, I wish the government would round them all up, put them against a firing wall, put a firing squad in front of them, and blow their brains out., Although some mainstream faith leaders denounced Jimenezs comments, fellow New IFB Pastor Donnie Romero, who at the time was affiliated with Stedfast Baptist Church in Fort Worth, TX, agreed with Jimenez: These 50 sodomites are all perverts and pedophiles and they are the scum of the earth and the earth is a little bit better place now.. why do people go to this guys church ??? And I will never grieve over a sodomite that is killed, or that is put to death, or any other way that they die. In all, 168 leadersincluding some of the most prominent pastors among the groups thousands of US congregationsfaced abuse accusations over incidents spanning from the 1970s to present-day. You go on to mention a list of things that you told people to hate, well I know that you very well know that most of the things on that list our sins, drinking alcohol is wrong, taking drugs inappropriately is wrong, the Bible teaches modesty, therefore nakedness is wrong, the Bible also teaches that homosexuality and the abuse of natural affection, as well as premarital sex is wrong. I still have at least 400 more sermons to post of Dr. Hyles. New Independent Fundamentalist Baptist churches (also known as the New IFB) or officially the New Independent Fundamental Baptist Movement are an association of conservative, King James Only, independent Baptist churches. Supposedly they all claim to know Jesus who, in John 14:6 tells them, He is the way, the truth ; then in John 8:32 He tells them, know the truth and the truth will make you free. See? Dozens of abusive pastors had multiple victimsone raped 11 girls in his congregationand several had abused children as young as 7 years old. Sermons are not owned or copyrighted by NVBC. The pastor is Darren Rogers. The fundamental Baptist, KJV sites on this list have received 9,422,343 visitors FREE, just because they are listed here. Radio Broadcasts, The Christian Clint Davison Dr. Lester Roloff preached a message entitled Likewise Christians. We hope you enjoy this classic sermon from a great preacher of the past. They give heed to doctrines of demons and put away the truth of God for a lie. ", Evangelist Van Billingsley - SOJMINISTRIES.COM, Page design and all original content including graphics, artwork, photos and audio (c) Copyright 2008 by Van Billingsley. Never mind we didnt advertise one bit..Never mind I worked just as hard on the slow days as the busy ones..I would get ugly glares when I would say Isnt God just as responsible for the slow days as the busy ones? With the future of internet regulation uncertain, it is imperative to find alternative ways to spread sound doctrine on a large scale.. God is smarter than Baptist preachers. The people of Open Door Baptist Church come from various backgrounds and experiences with the desire to serve and worship the Lord. Prior to starting the New IFB movement, Anderson was involved in the Independent Fundamental Baptist (IFB) movement (which he now sometimes refers to as the old IFB), including traveling to Europe as a young adult to proselytize. Wayne Murphy. It took decades to get out, but life, simply life, is deeply and wonderfully satisfying without that list. It tried to explain and figure out why IFB churches seem to be drying up and closing their doors. The independent fundamentalist Baptist movement emerged sometime in the 1940s as an attempt to continue the legacy of the fundamentalist movement of the 1920s. The AFBF is a loosely organized group of Baptist preachers contributing into a monthly fund that is used to support new church planting in Arkansas. It is written that Ye cannot serve both God and mammon. No. Pastors (L-R) Tommy McMurtry, Patrick Boyle, Bruce Mejia, Steven Anderson, Roger Jimenez, and Aaron Thompson participate in a session during the 2019 Make America Straight Again conference at Revival Baptist Church in Orlando, FL. Subscribe to CT . Dedicated To The Men of God Who Preach the Word of God As It Is To Men As They Are. John Piper is a very well-known preacher for his style (straight forward/not passive) and knowledge of the Bible. And isnt it interesting here tonight that Israel wants to fly that on their flag as their image? I am referring to the hate list, the Eastern Orthodox churches arent on the IFB hate list. He said he was familiar with most of the cases discussed in the recent news report. Because they want to destroy, they want to bring chaos, so they can have power., Bruce Mejia, First Works Baptist Church (El Monte, CA), October 2019: Theyve been kicked out of dozens and dozens of countries because of their rejection of Christ and their predatory lending practices. It upheld what it believed to be. I cant help but wonder what would happen if you could go back in time to talk to yourself in the past, given that you now reflect things you used to hate before you freed yourself. Black Collar Crime: Pastor Eddy Noelsaint Accused of Rape, Black Collar Crime: Evangelical Youth Pastor Josh Henley Sentenced to Forty-Five Years in Prison for Sex Crimes Against Children, Black Collar Crime: Evangelical Student Ministry Leader Vernon Willis Accused of Inappropriately Touching Church Girls, Evangelicals are an Existential Threat to the United States, Some Atheists Think I was Stupid for not Deconverting Sooner, Black Collar Crime: Catholic School Teacher Verity Beck Accused of Murdering Her Parents, Black Collar Crime: Evangelical Evangelist Chris Brooks Accused of Assaulting His Wife, Why I Write The Black Collar Crime Series and Will Continue to Do So Despite Criticism from Evangelicals, Dr. David Tee Thinks Everyone Who is Not a Christian is an Atheist, Bruce, I Pray You Will Have Your Eyes Opened and the Truth will Guide You, Dont Dress Like a Whore if You Dont Want to Get Sexually Assaulted Says Lori Alexander, Church members who disagree with the pastor. Steven L. Anderson founded Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, AZ, on Christmas Day in 2005. Im so glad that my brain found the IFB philosophy so repugnant and crazy that I never even got close to that rabbit hole. Jesus said: "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." (Matthew 24:35) Paul said: "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine." (2 Timothy 4:2) Preaching is not the most popular thing taking place in the church today. Jesus, the eternal, sinless son of God, came to earth, died on the cross, and rose again from the dead three days later, so we could have our sins forgiven and go to Heaven when we die. As an example most churches need Bibles to give away to new converts, graduates, Sunday school children, etc. No doubt, that has happened in some rare instances, but that has not been standard practice, said Smith, who explained that churches have become more legally savvy in their procedures for handling allegations and keeping abusers out of positions of power. I should have paid attention to what post you commented on. Sometimes no argument is warranted because nothing can penetrate the different mindset. When speaking to local media, Anderson reaffirmed his position and stated that Id like him to die of natural causes. We need to have nothing to do with Islam. Git it on that hate list NOW you purring pussy! Fritts, who had already requested early retirement from the Sheriffs Office shortly before delivering the sermon, was placed on paid sick leave and officially retired at the end of July 2019. For all their talk about salvation by grace, IFB preachers preach a works gospel. And folks, this is what they do. The fundamental Baptist, KJV sites on this list have received 9,422,343 visitors FREE, just because they are listed here. New IFB churches present themselves as autonomous entities and do not consider New IFB to be an official denomination or designation, but use the label to informally indicate their shared values and distinguish themselves from traditional old IFB churches. A quarter-century has brought great changes to the preaching landscape, and today's list of contributing editors includes names that would have been unknown to most pastors 25 years ago: Rick Warren, Bryan Chapell, James MacDonald, Robert Smith, Dave Stone, James Emery White and Ed Young Jr. (though his pastor dad would have been a good candidate If it happens, it must be dealt with scripturally and legally. There are gay pride parades, go down the streets of Jerusalem. No second chances at that point. ), Since IFB followers hate Catholicism, then how do they justify using a bible, compiled by the Catholic Church at the direction of the Pope, for their textbook and call it inspired by god? (source: Facebook). And yet, here it is again, over and over and over. This Sermon is about What Makes a Godly Role Model. Enter keyword. In 2009, Anderson drew the attention of both protesters and the Secret Service when, in a sermon titled Why I Hate Barack Obama, he told congregants that he prayed for the then-presidents death. Until the last decade or so most of . ", The Christian/Conservative He has tackled many tough issues from predestination to homosexuality. Service times: Sunday - 9am Prayer Meeting, 9:45 Adult Sunday School, 10:45 Morning Service, 6pm Evening Service Monday - 10am Mother & Toddlers Tuesday - 7pm Men's Meeting (1st Tue of month); 7pm Ladies Meeting (Last Tue of month) Wednesday - 7pm Prayer Meeting . The New Independent Fundamental Baptist (New IFB) movement is a loose network of independent churches concentrated in the U.S. connected by their belief in certain religious doctrines and a shared brand of deeply anti-LGBTQ and antisemitic teachings. (source: Facebook). Visit classics.preachthebible.org for more gospel messages. New IFB pastors themselves have also been the target of criticism from some mainstream Christian pastors and other religious leaders. First Baptist Church Kingsville is seeking a full-time pastor of youth and young adults. He claims that, according to scripture, the Jewish Messiah is actually the Antichrist, and that the Star of David actually represents the Devil. and on and on and on . Jonathan Shelley, a Texas-based New IFB pastor who is regularly promoted by Anderson and others within the movement, exemplified some of these anti-LGBTQ beliefs in a 2020 sermon: I wish every fag and tranny would kill themselves right now. We wouldnt want humans taking credit for anything, right? This directory, containing close to 10,000 churches and counting, is aimed at getting you the information you need when you need it. I think I have heard sermons against everything on the list plus more! site and check back often to see what's been added! In more recent years, multiple internal disputes have fractured the movement, leading some pastors to split from their previous association with Anderson, though the churches maintain similar doctrinal beliefs. Yet independent Baptists, by design, are less familiar to outsiders than other Christian traditions. We used to proclaim "JESUS is LORD," but now we say "Pastor is Lord!" Now for you real men that care for your flocks, and manage your churches according to the New Testament, I thank God for you, and I am . Its the same Devil thats behind Roman Catholicism and Eastern mysticismThese are seducing spirits. Is to help you find a bible believing church, an Independent Fundamental Baptist Church, that seeks to serve and honor the Lord Jesus Christ.Christ suffered and gave His life to save you from hell, its time you start going to a church that actually believes that. Preach away, brother, but only one sermon. . Independent fundamental Baptist churches include those loosely affiliated in fellowshipsmore common in the Northas well as those whose pastors may share particular networksmore common in. Jesus spoke against the spiritual leaders just the same. Are the Southern Baptist still strong today, compared to its roots 25 years ago, Bro.Tony. He had to die before he would stop pretending he was in charge of his own life and destiny. From Connecticut to California, the stories are tragically similar: A music minister molested a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina and moved to another church in Florida, the Star-Telegram wrote. The site says it has 13,000 subscribers. Its great, he concluded in another anti-LGBTQ sermon, demonstrating the defiant, open bigotry that frequently characterizes New IFB teachings. Independent Baptist churches are starting to look more worldly and non-denominational, rather than keeping their identity. He and his wife have six grown children and thirteen grandchildren. Im surprised that none of the liberal, secular democracies of Europe are on the list. So, one either becomes resigned or walks off. I do my best to help support those who come out of this world that makes Orwells 1984 world look like a theme park. Im supposed to couple that with Christianity and say its Judeo-Christian?It goes a lot deeper than thatit creeps into our lives. Former members quoted by the Star-Telegram also critiqued how teachings on pastoral authority and male headship play out in independent fundamental Baptist circles. Its filthy. Being a good member of the church family requires conformity to the pastors (I mean Gods) dictates. I mean, shell work at the house, but shes never gonna work a secular job. If the Bible is just another fairy tale, then I have nothing to lose by being a fool for God in this life. Lets tell them we hate all those things, too. It is quite sad. Since breaking from that movement, Anderson has criticized traditional IFB pastors and other Baptists who are, in his opinion, too scared of the reaction they might receive to preach the hard truths of the Bible. Feel free to add your own additions to the Independent Fundamentalist Baptist Rule Book. I mean, by IFB standards, wouldnt the French, Germans, British and Scandinavians be considered heathens, or worse? The clip showed Fannin preaching from the Stedfast Baptist pulpit: [Silverman] is a witch. Their preaching, not their membership. Ministry-related abuse damages the name of Christ and damages hearts, lives, and spiritual growth of the victims.]. Another pastor, Manly Perry of Old Path Baptist Church in San Antonio, Texas, posted a video Nov. 19 distancing himself from the New IFB. I guess when your numbers are diminishing you have to reevaluate who your supposed enemies are.. Ive been told the evangelicals view Catholics as Pagan worshipers. Thats why so many fags kill themselves, thats why so many of these trannies kill themselves. Your comments are welcome and appreciated. Such beliefs remind me of that wonderful line in Auntie MameLife is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!, Back in my IFB preacher days, I would have quoted you I John 2:15-17. That star is the image of their false god. Have you not considered that it might be the response of a man who has heard it all before, many, many times, thought it over carefully, and rejected it? Some people dont like the new Bruce Gerencser. In fact, I will rejoice over that., Donnie Romero, Stedfast Baptist Church (Fort Worth, TX), December 2014: Im not going to let any of these dirty faggots inside my church. This Brian rejects your utter nonsense and your foolish parroting of babble verse ideas. Shady Acres Baptist Church August Campmeeting, The Secret of Daily Victory Over Sin, R.A. Torrey, Corn in Egypt; Famine in Canaan, John McNeill, A Plan for Getting Things Done, George Mueller. We will add more written sermons as time permits. All of them. Aaron Cook Bro. No IFB churches because we already knew what they were all about no thanks. New IFB pastors and their congregations often join together for these marathons., An advertisement for a Soul-Winning Mega-Marathon in 2018. Shouldnt they be thanking the Catholic Church for creating the whole basis for their belief system? Theres all kinds of wickedness and ungodliness. She is a jezebel. JustChurchJobs. I thank God for all the good Baptist churches remaining, and I believe that the best churches today are still amongst independent fundamental Baptists. Theyre even celebrating Lent. Salary package begins at $46,600. You know what? Church name changes to Global Vision Bible Church. And so, we need to follow the teachings of the Bible and understand that Christianity is the true religion and that all of these other religions are false and they are demonic., Roger Jimenez, Verity Baptist Church (Sacramento, CA), March 2019: The Synagogue of Satan, of course, thats a reference to the antichrist religion of Judaism and the Jews today. Why? Oh dear, we are in trouble. 1. Satan rules this world. Steven Anderson is brought to Botswanas immigration headquarters before being deported from the country in 2016. And Pastor of Bible-Believing, Fundamental, Independent. New IFB churches are not affiliated with any mainstream Baptist denomination, and in fact regularly level strong criticisms at certain Christian beliefs and denominations. Great time has been devoted to standardize the sermon file names and id3 tags while providingthe best audio quality possible. Because if you try to believe both, youre either going to have to perform major mental gymnastics to find those parts of the world that God loved and separate them from what John said you must not love, or your head is going to explode. "What We Are About! In times of absence or extended leave, the church secretary and church leaders should be informed as to how to contact the pastor. You know, praying to all those saints instead of the one and only Jesus. If one can use facts to finally disprove the Bible to the point that it loses its hold on you, at least the above pressures are removed. Christians all over the world need to wake up and understand who Gods elect are. Dr. James Earls is the founding pastor and current Pastor Emeritus of Emmaus Road Baptist Church in Chesapeake, VA. At a time when African-Americans were separated from the fundamental truths of God's Word, steeped instead in traditionalism, the Lord impressed upon the heart of a young preacher to blaze a trail for his "kinsmen according to the flesh." Deported, another anti-LGBTQ film, documents Andersons trip to Botswana and South Africa in 2016, including him being banned and deported for promoting anti-LGBTQ hate speech.

1956 Topps Jackie Robinson White Back, Youth Basketball Tournaments In Pa 2021, What Channel Is Cw On Spectrum In Wisconsin, Ohio State University Aviation Cost, Articles I

independent fundamental baptist preachers