obituary hagerstown, md

In addition to her mother, she is survived by her daughter, Amanda Nicole Mandi Michael and her husband Jay of Berkeley Springs, WV, one sister, Lorraine E. Young of Baltimore, one brother, Nelson G. Seiler of Great Cacapon, four grandchildren, Madison Paige Kesner, Grace Elizabeth Sullivan, Jayden Scott Michael, Maci Lynlee Michael all of Berkeley Springs, several nieces and nephews, and her four fur babies, Ollie, Stormy, Biddle and Luna. Our family-owned-and-operated business, we offer impeccable funeral and cremation services for your departed loved one. With our many years of experience in caring for people from all walks of life, you can expect compassionate care, high integrity, and excellence in service. From the Santa memories to Barbara Ingram Set building to recently enjoying the Salute to Independence with him. Hagerstown, MD India Ceaira (Garvin) Barnhart, 35, of Hagerstown, MD went to be with her lord and savior on Wednesday March 1, 2023, at Meritus Medical Center in Hagerstown, MD. Furthermore, you meet someone that puts others before himself. will miss you buddy. Rev. Hagerstown Obituaries Patty and I are so sad for the Paddack and Mondschein families following the shocking loss of Scott. Contact Our Morticians or Visit Our Funeral Home for more Informationon Our Burial and Cremation Services. Rest easy brother, The world is a little less today due to you not being in it but for sure you left a strong foot patch on anyone who knew you eas taught by you or guided. Linda was born in Hagerstown, MD on January 5, 1946 to the late Raymond Andrew and Beulah (Scott) Tosten. Born November 7, 1926, she was the daughter of Roger V. and Ruth Langley Garrett. at funeral.com Friday, August 27, 2021 from 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM. He will be missed. Frostburg State College, Class of 1986, I am going to miss you my dear friend. Funeral Home website by, 12525 Bradbury Ave | Smithsburg, MD 21783 | Tel: 1-301-791-1230, Pennsylvania West Virginia Virginia Maryland. He was born on February 16, 1932 in Hagerstown, MD to the late Charles William Sr. and Kathryn Jane (Snyder) Hetzer. North, Hagerstown, MD on Wednesday, March 16, 2022 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm & 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Monday, Aug 24, 2020 Hours of Operation:24 Hours a Day - 7 Days a Week. Scott will surely be missed. Brendan always wanted to complete his doctorate and met this goal in 2018 when he received his PhD in Business Management with a specialization in Finance. Love, The Williams -- Jeff, Wendy, and Hunter. US Obituary Collection 1930-Current search millions of obituaries in The world was a better place because he lived. All you had to do was say Crazy and everyone at school knew who you were talking about. He was a Hagerstown, MD Douglas Allan Doug Reichard, 69, of Hagerstown, MD passed away on Tuesday, February 28, 2023, at Doeys House in Hagerstown, MD. I was shocked and saddened to learn of Holly's passing. It was a shock to hear of Scott's passing. MD Please know of my love for you all, and that on St. Patricks day I will offer Mass for Brenden and his family. She was truly a beautiful person inside and out. BRENDAN FITZSIMMONS OBITUARY. You can arrange a meaningful celebratory service with us that you will cherish for a lifetime. Patricia grew up in Washington D.C. and moved to Frederick, MD, in 1960. Until we meet again, Please accept our Deepest condolences to the entire Paddock family, this world was such a better place with Scott in it but the Lord had other plans and even though it doesn't seem fair I try and understand why Like all his friends and family I miss him dearly. Hagerstown, MD Gary Robert Hawbaker, 74, of Hagerstown, MD, passed away peacefully at Doey's House on February 21, 2023. If there is anything we can do please reach out. Genealogy Trails In lieu of flowers memorial donations may be made to Mason-Dixon Council Boy Scouts of America, 18600 Crestwood Drive, Hagerstown, MD 21742 or to Masonic Friendship Lodge 84, 70 East Washington Street, Hagerstown, MD 21740, or to the charity of your choice. I'm angry that you were taken from us. Marcus Aurelius said, "Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Prayers for his children, family, and friends. May the sweet memories of your beloved Wife and Mother surround you and bring peace and comfort. I've know scott since I was 15 on a work program through high school at impact graphics since that scott seemed to take me under his wing been a part of my life since we met lots of memories with scott and his family gone but wont be forgotten thanks crazy scott, Sometimes someone comes into your life and brightens it every time they enter the room. Thank you! My sincere condolences to everyone who loved Scott. You will no longer receive messages from our email mailing list. The world was a much better place because of Scott. The Fitzsimmons was so special to me during years at St. Benedict! He was preceded in death by his wife, Margaret "Maggie" (Weston) Hetzer on October 20, 2012. My condolences to the family. We were blessed to have known him. Sincerely, Born, November 15, 1961 in Baltimore, MD, she was the daughter of Vivian Cornett Seiler of Great Cacapon, WV and of the late Nelson George Seiler. I am so so very sorry for the loss of your wife and mother. in Born December 7, 1951 in Hagerstown, she was the daughter of the late William. I had the pleasure to meet Scott in college and the honor to call him my friend. He enhanced everyone's college experience. She was predeceased by : her parents, Homer H Lewis Sr. and Evelyn C. Lewis (Wolfe); her husband Earl C. Hastings; her siblings, Homer H. Lewis Jr., Gerald B. Lewis (Delk), Connie Harbaugh and Wanda Magaha; and her son-in-law Bill Corsbie Jr.. She is survived by : her sister Wilda Forcino; her children, Timothy E. Hastings (Shari), Kathy Alexander (Paul) and Tammy Corsbie; her grandchildren, Dustin Hastings, Katelyn Nesselrodte (Chris), Erika Benner (CJ), Joseph Alexander, Jessica Sweitzer and Alyssa Hill (Talon); and her great grandchildren, Payson Nesselrodte and Briella Benner. It is our mission to serve families in their time of need and welcome any questions you have. Brother Scott, you made me laugh like few others. at Herald-Mail obits are an excellent source of information about those long-lost family members in Hagerstown, Maryland. Linda was preceded in Death by her Husband of 30 years, Earl C. Hastings. There is no photo or video of Lester Robert Line.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Visitation was held on Wednesday, March 1st 2023 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at the Jl Davis Funeral Home (12525 Bradbury Ave, Smithsburg, MD 21783). I was so sorry to hear of Scott's passing. Born March 22, 1942, she was the daughter of the late Ruby and Joe Shepley of Myersvville, MD. Looking back, I know that weekend was supposed to happen exactly as it did. She was the daughter of the late Tom F. BOONSBORO Arleen Elizabeth (Miller) Higgins, 89, a resident of Sterling Care South Mountain, passed peacefully on February 12, 2023. Ps give Betty Williams a kiss for us and give Jack Abbott and Jim Doyle a high five from us. Sue and I were deeply saddened to see Holly's obituary in today's paper. The information we provide can help others find hope and healing. Born in Frederick, November 30, 1934, she was Linda L. Hastings, 81 of Hagerstown, MD passed away on February 23, 2023. Washington County, Fax: (301) 733-6369. Our family-owned-and-operated business, we offer impeccable funeral and cremation services for your departed loved one. God bless you all. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. Scott was such a big personality. at ancestry.com ($) If you had COVID-19 funeral expenses, we encourage you to keep and gather documentation. Many hugs, 17, 2022. February 23, 2023 Yet I'm comforted that you are there to assist God with all his good. Holly was such a sweet kind hearted person and will be missed dearly, Bill, Kevin and John, Shirley is survived by her loving husband, Melvin R. Smith of 72 years, and her children, Sandy Flook (Allen), Gary Smith (Dawn), Cathy Leatherman (Kevin), Janet Andrews (Dave), Mark Smith, daughter-in-law, Sharon Smith, and brother, Walter Shirley Loretta Smith, 88, of Hagerstown died on Friday, February 24, 2023, at Fahrney-Keedy Memorial Home. Index That day is forever etched in my memory. Ancestry.com ($), Douglas A. He was born on August 17,. Washington County, December 28, 1935 - February 26, 2023 (87 years old) Hagerstown, Maryland Send Flowers Share your support Light a candle Illuminate their memory Lester Robert Line Obituary We are sad to announce that on February 26, 2023 we had to say goodbye to Lester Robert Line in Hagerstown, Maryland. Born, November 15, 1961 in Baltimore, MD, she was the daughter of Vivian Cornett Seiler of Great Cacapon, WV and of the late Nelson George Seiler. Brady and Katherine have spoken of Brendan often to us. He will be missed. Barb was proceeded in death by her parents John and Alice Worthington, her husband James and her brother John Worthington. Shirley Loretta Smith, 88, of Hagerstown died on Friday, February 24, 2023, at Fahrney-Keedy Memorial Home. The funeral service will be held 11am Monday, January 16, 2017 at Hagerstown Church of the Brethren, 15 S. Mulberry Street, Hagerstown, MD. Washington County Cemeteries at MD GenWeb Archives You can unsubscribe at any time. Hugs and prayers, I have texts to and from you when you were in the hospital A wonderful soul who brought joy to all who knew him. Brendan Dalton Fitzsimmons, 51, of Williamsport, MD, passed away, Tuesday, March 8, 2022, at his home. Bill, Kevin and John, we were so saddend to learn of Holly's passing. She enjoyed crafting, scuba diving, being with her family, especially during the annual holiday cookie exchange and participate in muddy mommas competitions. Washington Byron & Sons Tannery, where she worked for many years as a leather finisher. You was always there for your family. We are very saddened to learn of Scott's passing. cemeteries, death records Washington County Free Library Obituary Locator Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. USGenWeb Maryland Archives, Washington County, , MD Born on April 1, 1970 in New Orleans, LA, he was the son of Brady M. Fitzsimmons of Santa Rosa Beach, FL and A. Geraldine (Mannion) Fitzsimmons of Folsom, LA. you were one of a kind Crazy Scott , Scott you were always A true friend. Join our obituary notification email list. Located in Smithsburg, Maryland, we are a funeral home serving the four state area of Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, and Maryland. Born June 17, 1955, in Hagerstown, MD, he was . Church Records, Deaths and Burials Index 1669 - 1967 (partial) Deepest sympathies on the shocking loss of Scott. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. As tears roll down my face, I ache all over knowing you are gone. She was a Homemaker. Something went wrong while submitting the form. Call Now (301) 791-7759 | Available 24/7, https://www.tributeslides.com/videos/embedded_video/XFX3DPZW99BS5SJB, visit COVID-19 Funeral Assistance | FEMA.gov. My deepest sympathies to Brendans family. MD Obituaries and Funeral Home Records It is a time for human sharing in its deepest sense. Admin Login, My husband and I have had a wonderful experience with pre-planning our funeral and cemetery needs. Brendan enjoyed volunteering as a Coach for HAYLA Lacrosse and a Deck referee and Starter with PIAA and USA Swimming for his children. Scott's passing will leave a tremendous hole in this community. A celebration of Holly's life will held at a later date. May he rest in peace, and our sincere condolences to all his family. Who Where Receive obituaries Douglas Allan Reichard February 28, 2023 (69 years old) View obituary Omah Lorraine King Born November 7, 1926, she was the daughter of Roger V. and Ruth Langley Garrett. She was born November 10, 1934, in Foxville Md, she was Dean Michael Bromley, 56, of Smithsburg, MD, passed away on Wednesday, February 8, 2023. Scott we had many many Good Friday nights at North High football field and many other places around town and in the area. Funeral services will be conducted at noon on Monday, August 24, 2020 at Helsley-Johnson Funeral Home & Cremation Center, 95 Union Street, Berkeley Springs, WV, with Pastor Ricky Love officiating. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. Although FEMA cannot change what has happened, they affirm their commitment to help with funeral, burial, and cremation expenses that many families, like yours, did not anticipate. Our main goal is to provide our client families with memorable remembrance experiences, celebrations of their loved one's life, and the memorialization of the time they shared. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. Online condolences may be expressed at www.douglasfiery.com , To view the video tribute: https://www.tributeslides.com/videos/embedded_video/XFX3DPZW99BS5SJB". Family will receive friends at the Douglas A. County. Brother James Bachtell, PM (Antietam Lodge #197). Search. Davis Funeral Home. You will be missed until then. He has now entered his heavenly journey reuniting with lots of friends and family. For all the times I hassled you for being late to some function we were doing together this was the one time you were way to early! Holly graduated from Wilmington Area High School, PA and later graduated from Hood College with honors. He has been part of The Patterson family since he and Ed met in middle school and then - Scotts loyal, caring, and great friendship began,,,for Ed, and our family. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. Scott also volunteered with the United Way and was well known as a community mentor and thoroughly enjoyed his time playing Santa Claus for many years. I am so sorry for your loss. She was a long-time resident of Wolfsville, MD. Alex David and family, Immediate Need (301) 739-5498. Rest In Peace Scott. Gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Preceded in death by her mother, Lucille Schoppert, father, Frank Schoppert, brother, Shirley Rae West, 88, of Greensburg, MD, passed away Friday, February 10, 2023, peacefully in her sleep at Sterling Care, Boonsboro, MD. Home; About. I didnt have the blessing of knowing or meeting her. Holly's memory will live on in the hearts of all who knew her. The last Homecoming I helped him load in the DJ equipment and we had to maneuver through some small halls and doorways as two big guys carrying big equipment led to some high quality entertainment, plus we stopped and talked to everybody that asked what we were doing. 1910-1951at Genealogy Trails Heaven received a beautiful angel. | She always made Hunter feel so welcome. (87 years old). Leave a memory, send a condolence, light a candle & more. Holly volunteered with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Washington County for many years. he built the floats for mumners parade behind my shop. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. Herald-Mail Obituaries in Hagerstown, Sorry for Bill And the family's loss. He was predeceased by : his parents, John Line and Hattie Line; his wife Della "Jane"; and his son Robert E. Green. Brendan graduated from Covington High School in1988 . For more information about eligibility criteria, required documentation and application instructions for FEMA COVID-19 Funeral Assistance, visit COVID-19 Funeral Assistance | FEMA.gov. Born February 22, 1966, in Hagerstown, MD, he was the son of Walter "Sonny" Bromley Jr., and Patricia Ann Stevenson Bromley. Scott's fun loving and caring personality drew people to him, and he served others with the talents he had. Jeff and Jeannine Gift, Bill, John and Kevin. Washington County, MD Obituary Index at Obits To the family, cherish the memories, it's the love that's left behind that lasts forever. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Get the latest breaking news, sports, entertainment and obituaries in Hagerstown, MD from Herald-Mail Media. I worked with "Crazy Scott" at three National Scout Jamborees. I am now sad that I did not pursue my intention. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy. Born February 22, 1966, in Hagerstown, MD, he was the son of Walter "Sonny" Bromley Jr., and Virginia Darlene Crow, 80, went into the afterlife on Friday, February 3, 2023, at Frederick Health and Rehab in Frederick, MD. She was also proceeded in death by her Brothers, Homer H. Lewis Jr., Gerald B. Washington County, MD Obituaries at Washington County, MD GenWeb Archives Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Central Time. I "coached" Ian and Cavin for several years, but could. Bill/John/Kevin: Steve and I are so saddened to hear of Holly's passing. Forever live the Crazy! Local obituaries for Hagerstown, Maryland 1,034 Results Tuesday, February 28, 2023 Add Photos Add a Memory Beverly Ann Anderson Beverly Anderson's passing on Sunday, February 26, 2023 has been.

How To Tie A Satin Head Scarf For Sleeping, Dewalt Vs Milwaukee Cordless Framing Nailer, Mysql Performance Schema, Articles O

obituary hagerstown, md