reliable properties lawsuit

Apply Online Back to Top. Each of our customers is important to us and we believe you have the right to a fair and courteous service. With access to some great rates and niche lenders, the team at Reliable Financial Services is committed to finding the product that suits your needs. They are extremely unprofessional. Smooth experience from start to finish. 2023 Trustpilot A/S. Would 100% recommend. 2) The last person to occupy abandoned property with an intent to control it is usually liable. The business type is WA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY. Did full report which was delivered a bit late but didn't mention a hole in the roof, and severely degraded ceiling / wall. The quote was very clear, especially considering the property we are looking to buy is a Grade II listed building. Mike Tyson's tattoo artist S. Victor Whitmill filed a lawsuit against Warner Bros. Entertainment this spring, claiming that the use of his design in the movie The Hangover Part II was copyright. Highly recommend. A service I immediately had confidence in.They kept good contact without being pushy.They dealt with a vendor that wasn't as cooperative as they might have been with appointments.The report was delivered ahead of the nominal time.The report was fulsome and now I have had access to the property accurate. Reliable explained process, identified who would be carrying out the survey by name, and I was contacted by the surveyor once he arrived at the property. Everything went smoothly and I have no complaints, thank you! My car was tagged at 630pm to be towed ar 12pm the next day I have had no notice and tags just due there is no 24 hr notice for it or for other things like yards mowed from rain they just do it and charge and no one is ever in office people waiting wks months to get answers or stuff fixed. Offering a fair price that was significantly lower than competitors, their channels of communication were always open and accessible. The report has helped me understand the property I am buying, and has supported me in negotiating with the sellers. I am surprised with the quality of the service. I pay my bills on time every month with hundreds over to be treated this poorly. Pros Amazing work environment, friendly and warm coworkers and employers, and an advanced work place that will really teach you something everyday. *A fee of up to 1% of the mortgage amount may be charged depending on individual circumstances. 2022 Reliable Property Group. Take care and best wishes in your new property Fanny :)Warm regards,The Reliable Surveyors Team. There are 62 company documents available. Create corporations or LLC's. Creating one or several organizations is a great tactic to protect your properties. Residents pay hefty lot rent fees and deserve a safe and comfortable environment. The survey was completed to a high standard with detailed pictures which helped us finalise our purchase. Well also let you know about the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) at this time. Report a problem Report a problem. Reliable Sources; Passion to Portfolio; On: Germany; . Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. Next accounts made up to 28 February 2023 JLM Mortgage Network, 21a Churchyard, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG5 1HP Took chairs out of the laundry room 6420 WILSHIRE BLVD., SUITE 1500LOS ANGELES, CA 90048. Next accounts made up to 31 August 2022 At Reliable Property Services, we help you set the tone for your exterior, delivering on-spec property maintenance services on time and on budget. Jordan Lee-Hixon helped me with locating a surveyor within a very short time scale. Reliable Property Group completed a Household 2 survey within 48 hours of our initial enquiry. Reliable Property Group completed a Household 2 survey within 48 hours of our initial enquiry. Desired outcome: Since we moved in to this park over a year ago the management rubbed us the wrong way. In writing Compliance Dept. Any message left at their office is ignored. Registered address: 105 Hall Road, London, England, TW7 7PB, is an Appointed Representative of JLM Mortgage Network Ltd. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA Reference No. We get it. To find out more, please get in touch for an initial discussion. About half the time when they advertise an activity at the clubhouse, there is none. The service was pleasant, efficient, and helpful. As a part of the Aspen Grove Landscape Companies, we offer the expertise and personal touch of a local . We are full of profound sadness about the loss of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II. Nourafshan declined to comment on the suit. Highly likely to recommend | | 5.0. This was fine - aside from the fact that I still have not received a refund, almost three weeks later, despite numerous calls and emails to the company, and someone on the phone assuring me "that he would deal with this personally, as a matter of urgency". Back in August the lawn service damaged the side of my house and damaged the siding. The guidance within this website is solely targeted at consumers based in the UK. They operate the largest fleet of . F - 208-552-6816 . It is now 2 years later and nothing has been done. We help first-time landlords and experienced landlords build their portfolios, advising you on how to get the best from your investment and guiding you on the costs involved. There were like 100 photos of every slight defect (which is good) but no photos of this very real defect, very observable by just looking upwards above the electric board.I complained and they told me that this was not their problem because their report said to hire a roofing contractor to evaluate the roof because of general poor condition, and lots of general statements that I should hire someone else. I was really pleased with the level of detail and clarity in the report - telling me exactly what I needed to know but not going over the top. These matters are not simply acts of nature or God, but of devastating negligence. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. In order to help us to get the best result our cleaning technicians use the latest equipment, technology and products. The suit alleges that Nourafshan and the Yashouafar brothers conspired to ensure that Nourafshan or his companies were the only bidder at the homes early 2015 foreclosure auctions, including by overstating liens on the properties by millions of dollars and by publishing that one of the auctions would happen at a non-existent post office. As a first time buyer, the whole buying process, and particularly having a survey, is really daunting. can general dentists do bone grafts; apple tartlets with pillsbury pie crust; what bulbs will squirrels not eat; can cinnamon cause a miscarriage; reliable properties lawsuit. December 2021: A dead, uncared for tree falls and totals a vehicle and does significant damage to a home in Cimmaron Village. I definitely recommend! Its Reliable Property Group for me.. Hi Mr Wright,We're happy to have been able to help along the way in your move and that you found the service to be personal and suited to your needs.Take care and good luck in your new property.Warm regards,The Reliable Surveyors Team. The company registration number is 04120761, It's main line of business activity is Buying and selling of own real estate, and the company is listed as Inactive. The company id for this entity is 16099327. Christian Bautista contributed reporting. Dont waste your money on them. ft. of the most advanced robotic automation in the Fire Protection Industry to serve our customers. zatarain's chicken fry mix ingredients New Lab; brown service funeral home obituaries; Innovative Industrial Properties (IIP) ( IIPR 7.14%) is the top cannabis real estate investment trust, using sale-leaseback deals to acquire and rent industrial properties to existing, licensed. NRS118B.077&090&153&080&045&050&070&071&210 Nevada Laws Ignored at 3 Crown mhp in Vegas, Harassment and over charging 200 a month for items taken care of within 2 days, breach of contract by rhp properties, conduct unbecoming a community manager, Eviction / lease / raft / regional manager, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. $461.00. I engaged Reliable for a last-minute Level 2 survey, which they assured me could be arranged in 24 hours. Water Quality Report not posted and hidden from Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. So many homes, cars and people have been hurt by this companys negligence. My level 2 survey didnt mention anything about incorrectly fitted windows that caused dampness and wall problems and said NOTHING about faulty heat pump that was leaking and covered in rust. Genuinely lovely staff that are patient, not pushy when scheduling the survey and a punctual surveyor that gives you a thorough report after 2 days, all at a reasonable price. This was fine - aside from the fact that I still have not received a refund, almost three weeks later, despite numerous calls and emails to the company, and someone on the phone assuring me "that he would deal with this personally, as a matter of urgency". We have tried to contact the manager at [protected] who was uncooperative with us. Jordan was extremely helpful and listened to all my concerns. UniCourt uses cookies to improve your online experience, for more information please see our Privacy Policy. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Hi Thomas, we appreciate your review.We are ecstatic that you came back to use our services and we are sorry to hear your flat was flooded but happy to know we were able to help your situation.Take care and best wishes in your property.Kind regards,The Reliable Surveyors Team. Would happily recommend. By Ann O'Connell, Attorney AllLaw.com Talk to a Lawyer 833-890-0666 Chat Now Get a FREE case evaluation from a local lawyer Should you wish to register a complaint, you may do so by contacting our Principal firm, JLM Mortgage Network, in the following ways: A really extensive and informative homebuyers report was completed within 36 hours of ordering it. 69.9 Lac - 2.90 Cr Free Property Valuation Contact Properties in Reliable Residency Plot Buy Rent All INACTIVE Dec 15, '22 MAGICBRICKS EXCLUSIVE 69.9 Lac 2 BHK House 1200 Sq-ft -- Owner : Vineeta Pandey INACTIVE Nov 07, '22 Please do right. Each property will need a checking account for all money associated with that location. Professional, fast and extremely efficient. Hi Mr. Hodgkison , Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Crivelli Gioielli; Giorgio Visconti; Govoni Gioielli Find out how we combat fake reviews. A widely used test goes like this: 1) Whoever is occupying the property with an intent to control it is usually liable. August 1,2022 I fell due to broken pavement in the driveway. I was very happy with the service from Reliable, they did everything as agreed and in a timely manner. Highly recommend, Hi Jode,Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such positive feedback. I left several documented attempts as well as calls to the corporate line in which the lady hung up on me twice. 789764 and 300629. If we cannot resolve your complaint informally, within 3 business days following the day we received it, then well write to you to let you know. RELIABLE PROPERTIES (UK) LTD is a Private limited company (Ltd.) company based in 2 GIPPESWYCK CLOSE OFF UXBRIDGE ROAD, United Kingdom, which employs 2 people. Home; Storia; Negozio. Having dealt with a good number of survey companies over the years I can't recommend enough. In 2012, the Abselets took control over Oklahoma Citys First National Center, once owned by the Yashouafars, after a judge determined the Yashouafars failed to repay a $6 million loan in 2012. Cases involving other matters not classified elsewhere, 890, 1890, 1990, 2890, 2899, 2999, 3375, 3890, 3896, 3899, 3999, 4890, 4896, 4999, New York City Housing Authority vs. It pointed out some features we had not noticed and provided questions to raise with our solicitor.The company was a bit pushy on being paid before an appointment was made but not really a big problem. Kim Ding completed such a comprehensive report including the photographs taken for the Homebuyers report. The same is not normally true for other Buy-to-Let or commercial mortgages but well let you know if this is the case. 11/5/22: Im visiting family in this park and driving up one of the main roads. Yes! We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of RHP Properties. I had constant support and a lot of questions to ask, the surveyor was always keen to help and to answer my enquiries at any time. All rights reserved 2023 The Real Deal is a registered Trademark of Korangy Publishing Inc. Email us today and ask for Matt. I am willing to work out a plan or something so I can pay what's owed and move on. If youre dissatisfied with our service, or the advice you receive, we will initially attempt to resolve the matter informally, if you are happy for us to. My home has had a leak for about a year,because that leak has not been treated it has grown into a bigger problem I have black mold in my bathroom cabinet my floor is sinking and cracking open,around my base boards are molding and rotting as well and the office refuses to fix this problem. We put a deposit on a home and needed some questions answered about the home as they said the A/C was broken and they may have a warranty on it. Ryan, who took the initial call, went out of his way to assist and get the earliest appointment possible, while the survyor Bianica was happy to provideher phone number so we could stay in touch before and after the procedure. The entity's status is Dissolved now. At the end of visit, I was given telephone feedback and was invited to contact the surveyor, for further details. Genuinely lovely staff that are patient, not pushy when scheduling the survey and a punctual surveyor that gives you a thorough report after 2 days, all at a reasonable price. Offers Over 810,000. But once I made payment 499.99 prior to do survey, it seemed to me there was no interest on me because I didn't receive any call back about the payment has been done. I was only 17 renting my first . We never impose barriers to you doing so and you can speak directly to our directors or compliance manager. 15 reviews of Reliable Property Management "Do not rent from these people! Massoud allegedly never paid any rent, and Nourafshan never took any action to evict him. Reliable Properties is a real estate acquisition, development and management company based in Los Angeles, California. The team at Reliable are incredibly polite and professional when communicating directly with the agency, as well as with all of our clientele. Hold of my leasing office and worked out a payment arrangement I managed to hey my account down all the way to 4600 when I made my monthly payment I was confused as to why it was not accepted when I asked the office informed me that the whole 4600 balance will need to be paid in whole because my payment was late. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Current status of the company is Active. A few months later, Nourafshan sold the home on Chalette Drive for just under $9 million to John and Nooshin Malakzads, netting $2.6 million, all of which he transferred back to the Malakzads, the suit says. Welcome - Reliable Property Solutions Property Profiles Rental Apartments About Contact Resident Login Phone: 502-306-2600 Email: hello@rpsway.com 5438 New Cut Rd #202 Louisville, KY 40214 2021-2022 Reliable Property Solutions, LLC, All rights reserved. reliable properties lawsuit. jamieson vitamin c serum; fortalezas y debilidades de un docente de preescolar. I was thinking level 2 survey would help me to bring some satisfactory outcome but I didn't know it's just a ordinary inspection. Reliable Property Management, Inc. 425 S Holmes Ave. Idaho Falls, ID 83401. Company status Active Company type Private limited Company Incorporated on 11 August 2011 . A pair of creditors have sued Reliable Properties President Jack Nourafshan for more than $15.7 million for his part in an alleged scheme to buy and sell family members pricey Beverly Hills homes to protect the properties from seizure. You've rejected analytics cookies. Skip to main content. I need all the money that is owed to me Immediately. 3) Whoever is legally entitled to occupy the property is liable when the first two tests above don't apply. Reliable Property Group was absolutely great in our experience. There will be 266 in line to receive refunds for the following. The Yashouafar siblings would file for bankruptcy in August 2016, but undertook the scheme to shed the homes a year ealier. Our priority is to help you to make sense of it all. The surveyor, Patrick, was great and answered all my questions very clearly.Overall highly recommend. My resident manager reached out to her District manager In order to help me but was told it may take a while. Great service, I first spoke to Tristan who was absolutely lovely and was a fantastic help to me as a first time buyer explaining everything clearly and in detail. We are first time buyers and thank you for not making our experience scary!! Our team member Matt is fluent in British Sign Language and is here to help over video calls or in person. She told me she got a call back and it did not have a warranty. We are very efficient and the key is finding the right solution for you. It was carried out in a timely manner with immediate verbal feedback. On October 3, 2022 I signed papers for my closing at which time my lot Rent was $461.00. Price. Winter, spring, summer, and fall, our team of experts is dedicated to you and your satisfaction. Had an amazing experience with this company couldnt choose a better one. due by 7 December 2023, for RELIABLE PROPERTY SOLUTIONS LTD (NI608568), 68320 - Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis, Companies House does not verify the accuracy of the information filed, 11 Aug 2011 - In some circumstances, no fee will be payable. July 3, 2022, I spoke with Barbara, the secretary of the office, and she stated they are working on getting the tree removed. Part of the nature collection, this stunning apartment boosts. Head In The Clouds, with this Stunning 2 Bed 2 Bathroom, Apartment. A traditional landlord mindset can only get you so far. In addition, the quotation price was 449.99 however, other survey companies come with include VAT. We love feedback! Email: complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk, We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), who have set out specific rules for the handling of complaints. If you would like to speak to one of our team for further advice and information, they will be able to answer any further questions you have. Highly recommend, Hi Jode,Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such positive feedback. Kind regards,Alfie. Reliable Financial Services Ltd are not responsible for other activities covered by Reliable Property Group outside of mortgage and insurance permissions. I was prepared for a 3-4 day turnaround if the report but I got it the same day. We help first-time landlords and experienced landlords build their portfolios, advising you on how to get the best from your investment and guiding you on the costs involved. I want you to honor the price that we agreed to. Every month I go to office and I am told they are working on it. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. It is inolved in Real estate activities with own or leased property. Turned the pool room into a "training room" The report has helped me understand the property I am buying, and has supported me in negotiating with the sellers. Desired outcome: Mortgage and insurance advice is provided solely by Reliable Financial services Ltd and not by Reliable Property Group. Desired outcome: Im Md since they took over the increases went from $10 to $20 now $28. All queries answered with confidence and conviction and a very personal touch which eases any concerns you may of had. Hi Monika, Thanks for your review and we're glad we could assist you along the way in your move. The suit filed last week in Californias Central District Court revolves around two multimillion-dollar homes in Beverly Hills 910 North Rexford Drive and 580 Chalette Drive owned, respectively, by Nourafshans brother-in-law, Massoud Aaron Yashouafar, and Aaron Yashouafars brother, Solyman Yashouafar. Oliver. I watched a young girl who was having trouble climbing the fence and who could of fallen and got hurt. man killed in houston car accident 6 juin 2022. Kind regards,Alfie, I received a survey.When completing I was helped by a young lady called Rhiannon. People from north valley home in San Antonio stole my deposit of $433 and stole rent money from me as well over $100 which I have prove the deposit had to be within 30 days after my lease was up which was july 31st 2022 here we are almost in October and nothing has been done by this company I have everything documented properly regional said she will call me back 3 days after our conversation bk in July and she is nowhere to be found,a tree damaged my home and after I filed the claim they lied so I wouldnt get paid for damages being cause by their negligence operator at the corporate office hangs up on me everytime and is rude and unprofessional lady if I dont get contacted before the week is out I will hire an attorney and file a law suite against this thiefs, Desired outcome: People for RELIABLE PROPERTY SOLUTIONS LTD (NI608568) More for RELIABLE PROPERTY SOLUTIONS LTD (NI608568) Registered office address 4 Annavale Drive, Carryduff, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT8 8NY . The lawsuit accused the property managers and RealPage of forming "a cartel to artificially inflate the price of and artificially decrease the supply and output of multifamily residential real . The company's agentis TAJANI FARHAN RODRIGUEZ, 2158 45th Street, Unit 512, Highland, IN, 46322, USA. Vin.Reliableproperties@gmail.com. RELIABLE PROPERTIES PVT. Again, nothing done when reported to park management. 2. 208-535-0799. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Based in London, Reliable Property Group are a RICS registered London chartered surveyors. We are full-time property investors in Hammond and specialize in finding those hidden house deals that you normally only hear about usually at 30-50% off retail value. The manager then came out and took photos and said it would be removed. What more could you ask for? (opinions to this review) breach of contract by rhp properties, conduct unbecoming a community manager. Stay away if you can. Really professional service. We live in a community across a major road and three roads within our community and cannot even properly hear our tvs within the confines of our homes due to this continuous loud noise. Desired outcome: Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. With so many options out there, finding the right mortgage can be time-consuming and somewhat confusing. From the initial call, my enquiry was handled professionally and I felt reassured when making the choice to go with a full building / structural survey. Lied to GIOIELLERIA. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. RELIABLE PROPERTIES, LLC was registered on Oct 17 2016 as a domestic limited liability company type with the address 4871 Wolverton Drive, Lithonia, GA, 30038, USA. If a host asks you to pay outside of the Airbnb or Vrbo website or app through cash, a wire, bank transfer, or Venmo, it is likely a scam. How can this happen I been working to safe my home and willing to anything I need and believed what I thought was gonna happen just to find out the opposite. You've accepted analytics cookies. Your feedback will be passed onto Patrick directly also.Take care and best wishes in your new property!Warm regards, The Reliable Surveyors Team. Hi Sam, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback. I would recommend this company without hesitation. This case was filed in Los Angeles County Superior Courts, Stanley Mosk Courthouse located in Los Angeles, California. Khalid Ibrahim Mohammad Al Haj is the owner of the company. We now have a new manager who is never available nor can you make an appointment to meet with him. We are so grateful for your kind words. Responsiveness. Hi Katie,Thanks so much for your review and we're pleased that we were able to deliver on our promise faster than expected for you.Take care and best wishes in your new property :)Warm regards,The Reliable Surveyors Team. For example she will talk to corporate, she will talk to the owner of the lawn service, oh I will have a meeting with them, oh they said they would take care of this, Oh they contacted a local contractor to take care of this. See answers to our Kind regards,Alfie, Smart Home Surveys | Residential surveyors London and Surrounding Counties. Follow View all 23 employees About us Reliable Properties is a major,. Nourafshan then signed a $25,000-per-month lease with Massoud Yashouafar for his former home at 910 Rexford Drive. craigslist classic cars for sale by owner near gothenburg. Kim Ding completed such a comprehensive report including the photographs taken for the Homebuyers report. As a first time buyer I was very nervous and with completing so soon was panicking. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. By phone 01462 455655 "With few exceptions, the full cost of your reservation is collected by Airbnb. We moved into a brand new home that had a large mound of dirt in the yard. Nicole Kleine. Their registered office is situated in the area of LONDON. The business address is 1001 W Yakima Ave Suite 320, Yakima, WA 98902, USA. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. 05 Sep 2011. Find the perfect home for your family. The owners are resisting communication or to provide me with their insurance information. 518-312-4800 RealEstate@Reliable518.com Apartment Tenant Login Self Storage Tenant Login . I would strongly recommend Reliable Surveyor, excellent customer care. Unfortunately, while the conveyancer was excellent, the company comes across as a little suspect - my request for a discount made by email was ignored and the same discount was also not processed following a phone call during which I was told payment would be made.

Steve Kanaly Paintings, Articles R

reliable properties lawsuit