reservoir seeds sour diesel ibl

Growing since 2003. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. A multi-year project & one of the first "modern" inbred lines released for indoor growers. Feminized Seeds When these complaints do get through Rezdog has a bag of excuses. Great I'm in the UK, but luck would have it I was going over with 2 friends. Mostly Sativa. i understand the 'rat' part, but from the little reading i've done, it seems that a lot of the seeds going around started from rez's sour diesel - almost like the building block i bought, still have a shit-load of his seeds other then a pretty good (not an elite) sdkush, i have never found a keeper for more then 2-3 grows- it seems there is fire in some of his seeds, but i haven't found it i have shitloads of regular SD IBL from reservoir seeds i've managed to maintain since 2010. Established in 2020 with the goal of bringing back legendary, old-school, world renowned cannabis strains for today's grower to experience and enjoy. Rezdog Cannabis Seeds was relentless in trolling one Marijuana Seeds breeder in particular, Ferret. YOU CAN GROW THIS STRAIN INDOORS OR OUTDOORS. I am on my 3 rd hour since I smoked and still stoned and productive. The best (& hardest to find) selections reek of gas, lemons, and a hint of lime. Crossed ECSD w dabney Blueberry x Afghan kush in.2008? Rezdog was banned from the SSC. read more, Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze have a very balanced effect between Head (Relaxing; fairly Thought provoking and also a little bit Exhilarating) and Body (Calming and also a little bit Appetizing and Pain numbing). If you have any personal experiences with growing or consuming this cannabis variety, please use the upload links to add them to the database! We ship Domestic and International using USPS with several options. Yield: High Taco Taco . Rezdog has mods working around the clock deleting posts that have anything to do with a complaint or criticism. chemdog ibl, sour d kush, sour d ibl, etc Sour Diesel IBL est une varit mostly sativa de Reservoir Seeds et peut tre cultive en l'intrieur (o les plantes femelles auront besoin d'une priode de floraison de 75 jours) et l'extrieur. We only ship 0% THC to Kansas.  Your not gonna find any love for rez here. Buy One, Get One You may find all the C.O.A. Click to show all parents of Sour Diesel IBL in our dynamic family tree map. This one will remind you of the Sour D going around in 2008-9, smelling just like straight old school Sour D. You must log in or register to reply here. We found 56 direct descendants from Reservoir Seeds' Sour Diesel IBL in the seedfinder strain database, here a short overview. Chemdog D /Chem 3 x Sour Diesel IBL . Citing the 2018 United States Farm Bill, all regular seeds, feminized seeds, and Auto Flower seeds or genetics with less than .03% T.H.C. I've never seem a reservoir parent in anything before and it appears its only gonna get rarer but i guess thats not a big deal apartment beans FTL.. its a 303 cross i got too clankie, 4sd X Biodiesel BX1. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. LA SEED CO. was formed in 2020 in Ibiza, Spain. and this is what started the whole gypsy thing? through the department of justice was very clear in removing seeds from the controlled substance list. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. #1. Unluckily not one of this comments is in english! Flower times run from 70-80 days, and the yields are equitable to the biggest dumpers youve ever grown. The organoleptic combination of Sour Diesel is impressive: Chem is mixed with sour / acid and various nuances ranging from Skunk to the purest smell of diesel. One medical user provided personal experiences about the medicinal values of Sour Diesel IBL from Reservoir Seeds and specially it seem to help with Pain. Classic cannabis strains for todays grower. Supposedly the original OG Kush and the Sour D were both bred from Chem Dawg 91'. Jun 21, 2011. As a LA SEED CO. customer, you are also prohibited from distributing LA SEED CO. seeds to countries where possession of and/or selling in cannabis/hemp seeds is illegal. Click on the links to get more information and see how good this plants can be grown together! ITS AVERAGE FLOWERING TIME INDOORS IS APPROXIMATELY 9-10 WEEKS. Hgk that's what I took from the thread at the farm regarding gypsies bust, it seems that chem and Rez were working together selling the seeds, but under the reservior seeds name. Indoors, Reservoir's Sour Diesel IBL prefers average feedings with a recommended pH of 6.0 in hydro and soil. We disperse our seeds on the condition they will not be used in conflict with any applicable local laws. Reposted from J.Chemz Second run of my SD IBL 1 gallon rain science with drippers. 1 seedfinder users uploaded direct comparisations with Reservoir Seeds' Sour Diesel IBL and compared this cannabis variety with 1 other strain(s). Sour Diesel IBLis a hybrid of both Indica and Sativa strains. As always, DO NOT get these collectibles wet or dirty as they may explode. Our strain reviews are multilingual, searchable and can be very detailed - including data about the grow, aroma, effects and taste! Any opinions about this UK bank? Please connect it here to the strain info page! Sour Diesel IBL is a mostly sativa variety from Reservoir Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of 75 days) and outdoors. LA Seed is turning back the clock. JavaScript is disabled. "Ferret" wouldn't put up with Rezdogs relentless attack and there for paid the price. Sour Diesel IBL is Sour Diesel x 2007 Sour Diesel IBL. Best Sour Diesel Seeds #1. Remember eating acid at university?This will be similar.Flowertime of 75-85 days, but well worth the wait. This marijuana strain is also an award winner a marijuana strain. This is some of the best sour I have had to date. Please find more information about the medical effects and the dosaging of Reservoir Seeds' Sour Diesel IBL here at our detailed medical info page for this variety. Alpha Diesel is a mostly sativa variety from Reservoir Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of 83 days) and outdoors. Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by HEADDS, Jan 15, 2008. That would be incorrect. read more, The taste / flavour of Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze was characterized as partially Sour (or Citrus and also a little bit Acidic) and additionally as a little bit Spicy (very much Herbs and also a bit of Hot) and Sweet (Floral). There Rezdog join under several different handles. Our products are guaranteed to contain less than or equal to 0.3% THC as demonstrated on the COA (Certificate of Analysis) found on each product page on our site Rez cut is just renamed Chaco and that's a fact. Required fields are marked *. 100% Germination rate as well. This is the final step in bringing . No, not reallybut LA SEED CO. is proud to be the official distributor of Reservoir Seeds. It's never Reservoir Seeds it's always the grower. Please connect it here to the strain info page! I didn't think it was possible to get some of these strains anymore! The flowertime's approximately 75 days, indoors, and . Sour Diesel genetics develop resinous tails with a pervasive smell in about 67 days of flowering. All I did was pop one seed.. I will keep her around for a long time. You've stumbled upon a Sour Diesel IBL related thread into a forum or growers community? These days anyone that dares speak out against Rezdog is now labeled "trollls,asshats,malcontents,an d fucknuts". This is OUTSTANDING breeding material, as well. Here a short overview, click to the charts or links to get an exact description and find similar cannabis varieties! New Strains are reserved for adult clients only. Shipping was fast and discreet, I got my package just a few days after I ordered it. Made these f2s in 2009 or '10, also for server fund. You have grown Sour Diesel IBL together with another variety? 170 dollar a pack, it tell that, rat at part , aj sour i think is more easy and cheap find this days, not seeds whit 15 years old.. The owners passion for growing started in the early 2000s, in large part thanks to his dad, and through some fortunate connections, he met Rez. To see all hybrids and their descendants, visit our Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze Genealogy Page and check out all the direct crosses as like as the following generations. Flower times run from 70-80 days . You are using an out of date browser. Click here to check it out. Backed with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, we are sure you'll be pleased with your purchase. LA SEED CO. does not wish to induce anyone to act in conflict with the law. Photos of Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze from Reservoir Seeds. The Sour has been in CO just about as long as its been around, and there's a bunch of really awesome cuts of it being held. Graines de Sour Diesel IBL de Reservoir Seeds est une varit dominante THC et ne sont pas disponibles en versions fminises. In a haze of cheap dutch MDMA and Amstel light. Our favorite Old-Stock Greenhouse Super Silver Haze mother mets Sour Diesel for the matchup of the year! Return of Tha SOWAHHExpect huge Sour D colas laying over because of the weight and some nice resin glands. Click here to check it out. Fem . Reservoir Seeds' Sour Diesel IBL is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds. Labeling your customers "trolls" because they got hermie marijuana seeds, poor marijuana seeds and terrible customer service isn't the definition of a good cannabis breeder. Secular Media Ltd 2022. Upload your "Sour Diesel IBL" Photos here and help other growers to get a better impression of this variety. (but this maybe will need some time to load all the data!). With Lordofthenugz Karma BX4 x Top Dawg BX4 in the seed pop que. Reservoir Seedsin alkuperisen Sour Diesel IBL:n sek Karma Geneticsin legendaarisen Headbangerin liitto, joka tunnetaan erityisesti vahvasta terpeeniprofiilistaan. 100% Germination rate as well. Please click here to see the full Plant-Profile! So I PM'd Rez, he said I've just finished the IBL and will leave a pack at seed boutique Amsterdam. I had a problem with the SD 2.5 pack or what ever it was, nothing popped. read more. Player Boxes LA Seed is turning back the clock. Rez from Reservoir Seeds has also used this genetics in his breeding projects, offering extraordinary versions like Sour Diesel IBL, mother plant of the renowned Riri cut, selected in France by Riri in 2006. It may not display this or other websites correctly. There are other variants of this strain in the market also. Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze (aka SSSDH) is a mostly sativa variety from Reservoir Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of 80 days) and outdoors. Regular Seeds LA SEED CO. was formed in 2020 in Ibiza, Spain. Every seed tested contained less than 0.03% THC. We disperse our seeds on the condition they will not be used in conflict with any applicable local laws. 1 Pack Each Of: HATERADE, SSSDH, CHELSEA TRACTOR, ACES & EIGHTS, PFG AND PLATINUM SOUR DIESEL, 1 Pack Each Of: SOUR DIESEL IBL, STRAWBERRY DIESEL, SOUR DIESEL ROYALE, BLUEBERRY DIESEL, HATERADE, SSSDH, CHELSEA TRACTOR, ACES & EIGHTS, PFG AND PLATINUM SOUR DIESEL. The Chemdog IBL Project was based on direct line-breeding. Here you see the latest Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze photos, uploaded from our users! Rezdog likes to label anyone that posts problems about his service or his marijuana seeds on the forum "trolls". Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Reservoir Seeds' Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds. You found a related video with additional information or grow-infos about Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze on YouTube? Rez's Sour D IBL is actually used in a bunch of different males, including bodhi in his Instant Karma (bubba x sour d ibl). LA SEED CO. does not accept any product liability and we do not give any guarantees regarding the viability and germination rates of all varieties. After winning an ICmag Cup with (SSSDH) OJ linked up with Rez and did a few massive seed runs for Reservoir Seeds such as Chemdog IBL, Sour Diesel IBL, SSSDH and SSSG. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. If you are searching for information about Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze from Reservoir Seeds, check out our Basic Infos, Gallery, Degustation, Awards, Cannabinoids, Strain Reviews, Lineage / Genealogy, Hybrids / Crossbreeds, User Comments or Threads for this cannabis variety here at this page and follow the links to get even more information. Reservoir Seeds' Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze is a cupwinning variety and won 2 awards between 2009 and 2010! so i got some freebies today that have 4sd in them. Rezdog then used these handles to troll and disrupt the marijuana seedswap club. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this notice. Specializing in Haze, Chem and Sour, CG offers the market rare crosses of the finest genetics from around the globe. LA SEED CO. will accept no responsibility in this respect. -26F or -31C here tonight, how cold is it by you? Germination and cultivation of cannabis seeds is illegal in most countries, including the US. (but this maybe will need some time to load all the data!). are considered hemp seeds. You have experience with the medical qualities of Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze? LA SEED CO. was formed in 2020 in Ibiza, Spain. I ordered 1 pack of Sour Diesel IBL, and was pleasantly surprised to find 16 seeds in my pack. Now a days Rezdog has his own (Joke) forum over at Cannabis fourm IC Mag where he pretends to offer support for his cannabis seeds, and brags himself up. I wrote 'Greenpath' in my previous post, i meant to say Greenpoint. Not sure if this is true but didnt rez geat his sour d cut from chemdog.lots of fire came from chem wonder why he never got into the seed game..lord knows people would go f& nuts to get some of his beans.. very nice, i got a pack of their dankstar too. Now available for the first time to the general public, this collaboration with Stoney from Stone Farms is an EPIC must-have in everyones garden thats looking for a killer Sour Diesel. The seedfinder users tested Sour Diesel IBL and uploaded information about the effects of Reservoir Seeds' Sour Diesel IBL. I'm simply looking for sour diesel SEEDS online. Making them legal for sale and distribution as souvenirs or genetic preservation reasons. Please click here to see the full Plant-Profile! Pictures speak louder than words! Sharing your information here maybe can help other people! dynamic family tree map with all known hybrids of Sour Diesel IBL, Upload your "Sour Diesel IBL" Photos here. Sour Diesel IBL Seedbank: Reservoir Seeds Genetics: Sativa 75%, Indica 25% Colorado x New York x Massachusetts Strain Awards: Winner, High Times Plant of the Year, 2005, Multiple-Winner, IC Magazine Cup, 2005 This is the final step in bringing you the Perfect Representation of the World-famous Sour Diesel Clone, in seed form. Sour Diesel IBL is a hybrid of both Indica and Sativa strains. We refuse to sell cannabis/hemp seeds to anyone we have reason to believe is going to use them for criminal purposes. From what I've seen. All information contained on LA SEED CO. website and any LA SEED CO. promotional material or packaging is for informative and educational purposes only, and is not intended to condone, promote or incite the use or cultivation of illegal and/or controlled substances. Moreover, Sour Diesel IBL would provide you a flowering period of 75 days on average, which you could consider to be average in terms of flowering level. This would at least give you perfect options in locating Sour Diesel IBL in your desired location. Your email will be used to notify you about product availability. Classic cannabis strains for todays grower. This is about as real as it gets the East Coast Sour Diesel original clone crossed to Stoneys Sour Diesel Male. Height: 12-36 inches This male has been closely held since 2008 and has proven itself many times to be one of the best, if not THE best, Sour Diesel male currently being used for breeding. There is no seed stock left from rez to be had.. The best and most stable line yet. Your email address will not be published. Established in 2020 with the goal of bringing back legendary, old-school, world renowned cannabis strains for todays grower to experience and enjoy. Breeders Please upload your Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze Review here to help the other seedfinder users! This is about as real as it gets - the East Coast Sour Diesel original clone crossed to Stoney's Sour Diesel Male. This is the Sour Diesel that *everyone else* based their Sour Diesel seeds on. Madman - one of the best OG cuts I've come across. The Sour Diesel Project's taken close to three years of focus, and the results will do nothing short of astonish true cannabis conneseiurs, the world over.The flowertime's approximately 75 days, indoors, and depending on geography, your outdoor Sour Diesel may take a bit longer to finish-or perhaps a be bit quicker, depending on how equatorial you are!The yield of the original Sour Diesel Clone has been dramatically improved upon,and the from-seed vigor that the clone is lacking is downright explosive in these Sour Diesel seeds! All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze (aka SSSDH) is a mostly sativa variety from Reservoir Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of 80 days) and outdoors. Sour Diesel IBL ist eine mostly sativa Sorte von Reservoir Seeds und kann drinnen (wo die weiblichen Pflanzen 75 Tage Bltezeit bentigen) und draussen angebaut werden. As a LA SEED CO. customer, you are also prohibited from distributing LA SEED CO. seeds to countries where possession of and/or selling in cannabis/hemp seeds is illegal. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Reservoir Seeds' Sour Diesel IBL is a cupwinning variety and won 4 awards between 2005 and 2007! A few questions. Do you know something more about Reservoir Seeds' Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze? On the other hand, Sour Diesel IBL would be suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation. The males used (seven) insure diversity in the BX,they were chosen for their traits that best resembled their Sour Diesel Clone Mother. Dinafem Sour Diesel Feminized Seeds 60% Indica, 40% Sativa High THC 450-550 g/m2 #3. In a haze of cheap dutch MDMA and Amstel light. Any photo's I've seen don't really look like sour d at all. i love me some fuely buds so the more the merrier imo! She is much stronger than her mom was, This run was no where near perfect had to deal with thrips and she still produced. Please help to make this database better and upload/connect your information here! Sour Diesel IBL have basically a strong effect to the Body (Pain numbing; fairly Sleepy and also a little bit Couchlocking) but is also affecting to the Head (partially Light headed and also fairly Psychedelic). Sour Diesel rightly deserves its' Premiere Reputation as some of the World's Finest herb, grow it yourself and see why!Flowering: 80 days; Yield: 800+ grams per KW.Sour Diesel v 3 (ECSD v3):One more step in bringing you the perfect East Coast Sour Diesel mom for your garden. Connect it here and enable othe users to find this information fast and easy! LA SEED CO. sells cannabis seeds as adult collectable genetic preservation souvenirs for personal use. You have grown Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze together with another variety? We've collected strain info from one grower for Sour Diesel IBL. It has won three times in IC420 competition in the year 2005 and once in 2007. Not looking for a cross of something unless it was like back crossed into the original clone. This is the final step in bringing you the Perfect Representation of the World-famous Sour Diesel Clone, in seed form. Sharing your information here maybe can help other people! Disclaimer: Our seeds are sold as novelty items and souvenirs. High CBD All persons who purchase seeds from LA SEED CO. are responsible for their actions in the future. LED - Don't panic, it's organic - Chemdog IBL - Super Silver Sour Dies Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze Genealogy Page, dynamic family tree map with all known hybrids of Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze, Upload your "Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze" Photos here, upload your Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze Review here. We refuse to sell cannabis/hemp seeds to anyone we have reason to believe is going to use them for criminal purposes. read more. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > HEADDS Registered User. The Sour Diesel Project's taken close to three years of focus, and the results will do nothing short of astonish true cannabis conneseiurs, the world over. Copyright 2023 Seed Bank Reviews | Powered by Astra WordPress Theme, Snowdog BX1 Marijuana Seeds Strain Reviews Reservoir Seeds, Strawberry Diesel Marijuana Seeds Strain Reviews Reservoir Seeds. This is the final step in bringing you the Perfect Representation of the World-famous Sour Diesel Clone, in seed form.The Special Parents were chosen, and the seeds are finally done! We reccommend serious odor control with all Sour Diesel genetics, including related hybrids, as the reek of these beauties is permeating, even brick walls are no match for her power!The high is soaring, psychedelic, and at times, completely out-of-control.This is The Original Sour Diesel, now available for anyone, not just a well-connected few, to grow and it's My Pleasure bringing it to you, the Informed Grower.Winner, High Times Plant of the Year, 2005Multiple-Winner, IC Magazine Cup, 2005More Sour Diesel steps:Sour Diesel BX 1.5:Sour Diesel Clone X Sour Diesel / Soma's NYC Diesel. Sour Diesel IBL is a mostly sativa variety from Reservoir Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of 75 days) and outdoors. a sour diesel creation by rezdog i guess. Inkognyto Genetics . : Sour Genetics?. Irie Genetics . All Rights Reserved, Ready to celebrate the Double 4/20 (4/24/20) with, Lower temps brought out a little color in this OG, OG no.18 #420 #ogkush #cannabis #indica #medicalma. Reservoir Seeds: Sour Diesel? These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You must be 21+ to purchase Seeds products. Information indpendants et normaliss sur la varit de cannabis Benny Blanco BRC par Andina Seeds! todays "why did you bother ?" Soma's NYCD was bag seed from what may or may not have been the East Coast Sour D . Reservoir Seeds' Sour Diesel IBL Description To see all hybrids and their descendants, visit our Sour Diesel IBL Genealogy Page and check out all the direct crosses as like as the following generations. Being able to provide highly sought-after genetics is something we consider a privilege. https://www.rollitup.org/seedbank-reviews/474152-resevior-seeds-rez-dog-2.html#post8932863, https://www.seedboutique.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=56. while i will/can not sell seeds from these crosses, i do have pollen stored if one might be interested in exploring potential. Growing: Medium/Hard, Your email address will not be published. Rezdog decided that he was going to sell marijuana seeds at C-bay (Past Seed Auction Site like Auction Marijuana Seeds Seedbay). Please help to make this database better and upload/connect your information here! They have a lot of Karma gear listed as coming. How is Sour Diesel IBL growing and effecting compared to other varieties? Type: Regular Growing since 2003.

Mutual Of Omaha Dental Provider Portal, The Closet Powered By Texas Shoe Exchange, Ecuagenera Shipping Time, What To Wear Atv Riding Jamaica, Connect Visual Studio Code To Azure Devops Repo, Articles R

reservoir seeds sour diesel ibl