what to eat when nothing sounds good adhd

We recommend browsing /r/adhd on desktop for the best experience. The cure to this is to simply drink a glass of water. Email: [emailprotected] 1. Sometimes your head is so full of everything going on in the day, that it's hard to get in tune with our bodies. September 2011. Exploring The Pros And Cons Of Using Butter And Other Fats. There's nothing wrong with grabbing frozen veggies, or chicken tenders that are ready to go. Loss of appetite is a symptom of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (or IBD) posted by chrisamiller at 10:37 AM on April 22, 2008. I DEVOURED the quacamole and it's the only thing I can actually eat that . Dip a spoon in a jar of peanut butter and eat it. As it so happens, there is a list called the Satiety Index List which ranks foods based on how filling they are when compared to white bread. Another one of my go-tos is frozen homemade-style toaster waffles with a can of chili w/ beans and I add shredded cheese, sour cream and jalapenos for kick. Can You Make Hamburger Helper Without Meat? Tacos. 4.72 from 14 votes. Yes, pizza can get boring, but not when there are so many toppings to choose from. This will help you stay hydrated and may help ease your nausea. I eat when I'm bored & happy & tired & hungry & sad & busyit doesn't matter. I often find myself in a position where I am not sure what I want to eat. I went through a full caffeine withdrawal because I couldn't tolerate drinking coffee for some reason. but all the bowl ideas might have to branch out a bit. Homemade is best of course, but if . Have you heard of Intuitive Eating? For reset meals to work, youll need to find a few meals or recipes that you always enjoy, but dont eat very often. -Focus on nutrient-rich foods. Nothing sounds good. Is It Worth it or Does It Suck? Because thats better then obsessing about his meal and going home still obsessing. This is news to a lot of people with ADHD." Other quick tips: Make sure to eat throughout the day. Sweet Potato-Topped Southwestern Cottage Pie. A hard-boiled egg makes for a protein-packed snack that will keep you full until your next meal. Pizza can happen, and it can also be the kind thing. Looks like a frito pie but has the crispy waffle absorbing the flavors on the bottom. (Frito Pie w/ corn chips is also a quick fix!). 6 Reasons A Gaming Mouse is Worth It (& Makes a Difference), 3 Reasons DBox Seats are Worth It (& 5 Reasons Theyre Not), How to use Solid Cologne (So it Lasts More & Smells Great), How to Use a Phone in the Shower (without water damage), 5 Ways to Use a Dishwasher with a Broken Soap Dispenser, Best 22 Knives for Cutting & Chopping Stubborn Vegetables, 8 Simple Methods To Forget Spoilers (Movies, Books & More). Frozen veggies thrown in a pan with fried eggs. Fried rice is just rice fried with oil and vegetables in a wok. ), Your email address will not be published. Our bodies need consistent, adequate energy in order to function optimally and to prevent over eating in the future. Eat several small meals. A veggie burger patty. Press J to jump to the feed. Learn how your comment data is processed. If youre hungry but nothing sounds good, it might mean that youre not really hungry. There are Soylent alternatives I believe if its too costly for you, or if its not available in your region. To make your dish appealing, you should use similar colors, complimentary colors, or contrasting colors. Pick up the menu and order something you have never tried. Another example of practical hunger is having a recovery snack or meal after a hard workout even though you dont feel hungry. In this post, Im going to talk about interoception and hunger cues, some reasons nothing sounds good, and finally, what to eat when you are hungrybut nothing sounds good. and avocado ? Children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) frequently struggle to inhibit and control their emotions, which is a common symptom of excessive talking. Essentially, this is using some of what I call gentle nutrition! If you have a big interview, performance review, or exam coming up, its possible the anxiety can spillover and dampen your appetite. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Stream full-length strength, HIIT and yoga classes with me on-demand! Pasta with Turkey Sausage and Peas. This will help to keep your stomach from becoming too full. Melted cheese on toast with greens or sliced tomatoes, cucumbers and bell peppers on top. Avoid processed foods. Up to 50% of people with ADHD are thought to be affected by some form of vocal stimulation. Avoid greasy, fatty, or spicy foods. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Chicken Piccata Pasta. Open it, close it. A - 4/27/12 D - 7/14/14. You can eat rice with baked chicken breast or cheese and crackers. Cast-Iron Salmon With Baby Kale Salad. Give yourself permission to eat whatever you can. If you want something sweet, try a piece of dark chocolate or a few pieces of candy. When you feel hungry and nothing is going right, ask yourself, What should I do? If youre looking for something to eat, a turkey and avocado sandwich might be a good option. Okay, so now youve eaten your meal but are still feeling meh. If I am feeling like something healthygive me all the curry. Its meal time. Listen to your body and eat what sounds good, even if its not a traditional healthy food. When I dont feel like cooking, I usually order from a local Vietnamese restaurant because the food is fresh and healthy. Aimless hunger, in contrast to objective or aimless hunger, can be both good and bad. When you nourish your body because you know it needs food, you are practicing practical hunger. If you lose appetite due to a chronic illness or medication, you should consult with your doctor to determine whether there are any other treatments that may be beneficial. (Can swap butter for olive oil here, and maybe add cheese.). A cup of tea or coffee can be a great way to satisfy your hunger without eating anything. If you do not seek medical attention, you may die as a result of it. Try pasta, dry cereals, oatmeal, bread and crackers. By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Ginger is one of the best foods for morning sickness, and a dosage of 450 mg per day can significantly reduce nausea and vomiting or help you get through it. If you're totally impartial to what you eat, like, literally nothing sounds good. People with ADHD frequently forget to eat and binge. It doesnt even have to be an entire meal, but a particular ingredient that you havent eaten in a long time, but are in the mood for now. Practical hunger is when you may not feel hungry or you may not know what you want to eat, but you eat anyway because you know it is good for your body. Read also: Can You Make Hamburger Helper Without Meat? Our favorite go-to is corn tortillas with melted cheese, sliced avocados, and a drizzle of hot sauce on top. Only occasionally does anything appeal to me and then I can only eat a small amount (like a half sandwich at best) I'm sure you're already doing all of this, if you're in a truly rough state there are high calorie drinks called ensure I keep for a bad day just to slug something down at least. (Yes, you, beautiful! On the other hand, eating too much can be hard to manage in your sluggish digestive system. Even if I haven't taken it that day, sometimes It lingers. Next level scrambled eggs: scrambled eggs with cheese, greens and crispy chickpeas and topped with balsamic drizzle. Olfactory nerve endings and mucus production in the nose may also decline, reducing a persons ability to detect odors. The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. My answer is usually yes. What do you eat when you are lacking inspiration, dont feel like cooking and/or dont have much of an appetite? Sometimes the best meals are the ones that are a little out of the ordinary. So if nothing sounds good for dinner, why not have breakfast instead? Im an Intuitive Eating dietitian here to free you from diet culture once and for all! They are light but fill you up and you still get the calories you need. I love eating lots of delicious food and figuring out how to make them.I have been an artist and journalist for many years. 2. Instead, if youre still unsure, but youre tummy is full I recommend chalking the meal or snack up to practical hunger and moving on. Its not food, or is it? Table of ContentsWhat Does It Mean When No Food Sounds GoodWhy Is It So Hard To Find Food To EatWhy Does Food Not Taste Good Anymore?How Can Easy Prep Meals Help Us Feel More Excited About FoodWhat Should I Make For Dinner When Nothing Sounds Good?What Are Good Breakfast Foods When Nothing Sounds Go. Can You Make Hamburger Helper Without Milk? There are many reasons why nothing sounds good to eat. Other times, you may be subconsciously the in the mood for a particular food, but cant quite put your finger on what exactly that would be. The frozen TJs Indian food. Creamy Garlic Chicken. It is ok to feel like this but you dont have to starve because nothing sounds good. If you cant figure out what exactly it is you want to eat, then you might as well use this opportunity to finish any soon-to-expire food you may have in the fridge or cupboard. Now may be a good time to try out those interesting meals youve saved on Pinterest or browser bookmarks. Omelet very accommodating to whatever you might have in the fridge! By browsing the menus of delivery apps such as Uber Eats, you may see something that catches your eye and gets your cravings going. 30-Minute Dinner Ideas for When You're Already Starving. Giiiiiirl, have I been there and feel your frustration. Approximately 50% of those with ADHD have at least one form of vocal stimulation. by . Perhaps what youre really bored with isnt the food itself, but the actual spices and sauces that flavor it. I'll snack on grapes or carrot sticks or applesauce or something. The answers were spectacular and left me craving everything from popcorn to nachos to cheese/snack plates. This is especially true if they' ve been forced to be quiet for some time. Try these tips to help you cope with days when nothing sounds good: Drink lots of fluids, especially water. I was not hungry but I still ate because it was a ya know I should eat something right now so Im not ravenous later it was almost like prophylactic eating. Protein fills you up by greatly reducing ghrelin, the hunger inducing hormone, and boosting production of peptide YY, a different hormone that makes you feel full. Snack plate. And if we skip meals, thats what will usually happen. How often do you feel hungry but nothing sounds good? Its also a neat money saving trick, since you did pay for it after all. I load up on foods that are high protein or intended for the exact reason of being high calories. Even when your appetite is not working as it normally does, it is recommended to eat a little snack instead of just ignoring your hunger. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. - Eat small, frequent meals instead of three large ones. You can use a visual, such as the Balanced Plate image below, or use a grocery shopping list broken down by the food groups for inspiration. What do you eat when you are lacking inspiration, dont feel like cooking and/or dont have much of an appetite? Or, instead of just having a greek yogurt, throw in some granola for carb. General disinterest in food. and others. The effect protein has on your satiety and food intake can be quite dramatic. This can be useful especially if you find that you are struggling with certain meals such as lunch or dinner. Sometimes this is all you need! So, I'm just past 6 weeks, and so far I haven't had any nausea and/or vomiting. Required fields are marked *. This is of course the reason why McDonalds and other food chains do so many ridiculous things to make their food look good in photos. Also, I think a lot of healthy eating has rules and shame attached to it, but remember that humans are adapted to survive on many different kinds of foods. Also got a few more simple inspired meal ideas from this post. Last week was cauliflower rice with black beans and avocado. Hamburger with a slice of raw onion. But its such a stupid CHORE. 3. Or a bowl of soup. smoked sausage, pierogies, sauteed red cabbage, & mashed potatoes beef stew grilled cheese & tomato soup spinach salad with warm bacon dressing chili crockpot potato soup swedish meatballs with fries & lingonberry {pick up all the supplies to make this quickie at Ikea} quiche & green salad tacos & guacamole Among its many side effects, adrenaline reduces appetite. If youre really feeling fancyadd a side salad. It is a newsflash to no one that I have been in a cooking rut recently. The veg in my kitchen is going bad because I just cant fathom eating it I love vegetables. 4. This redirects blood from your stomach and abdominal cavity to organs that are much more immediately important: arms, legs, muscles and brain. To eat healthfully is to never feel hungry, to drink proper amounts of water is to never feel thirsty. Pop it, and youve got food; light, yet strangely filling if you eat enough of it. You can get flatbread at the store and eat it as it is or take it with anything you can think of; chicken, eggs, stew, and just about anything. 9. I hear ya Lovelyaley! Similar to physical hunger vs. emotional hunger, you may have a hard time deciding what to eat when your basic needs are not being met. If nothing sounds good to eat, then theres a chance you havent yet figured out what foodstuff matches your current emotional disposition. Sometimes, you feel like this because you dont want to cook or because you are in a place in your life where everything has begun to seem routine. Ill move on from this rather than stew over it. This can help put you in the right mindset and get on with the rest of your day. First, does this happen often or only occasionally? They may feel as if they are starving. If you are suffering from a restrictive eating disorder, you should discuss your meal plan with your medical team. When I'm hungry but no food appeals to me I usually either wait until something DOES sound good, or I wait until I'm too hungry not to eat, in which case I'll decide what to eat and see if it satisfies me. Maybe youre just not in the mood for what you have in your fridge, or maybe youre just feeling really picky. Your tummy is feeling more full than before eating but youre not super satisfied, still feeling like youre missing something to hit the spot. You should be able to eat anything small as well as a half-eaten sandwich. Whether youre brand spanking new to Intuitive Eating or youve tried it before, youll identify your next stepsor the missteps that left you bingeing and thinking Intuitive Eating wasnt so intuitive for you! It's just liquid, but it's nutritious and delicious! After those few minutes, youll be able to tell if you are indeed hungry, or if it was just thirst masked as hunger. Grilled cheese sandwich with a cup of soup. It is a perfect opportunity to introduce good recipes, share philosophy and share my expertise with others. Who needs a box when you can make a better mac and cheese with just a few household staples. Or, it could be a sign that youre not getting enough of the right nutrients. Choose one (or more) food items from each food group and boom, youve got yourself a nice balanced meal or snack! Have a healthy smoothie, soup, or snack for nutrients. Finally, somebody gets it! Also, if you are concerned about your weight for health reasons, the healthiest people tend to be mildly overweight. 30-Minute Pepper Steak. This can also be referred to as a lack of appetite or a loss of appetite. When does it feel best to eat? It's also important to be proactive in managing portion sizes and when you eat. and protein. Serve with fruit. Ill leave you with this: never underestimate the yum- and comfort-factor of a grain bowl with a runny egg. Im Colleen! Thank you for the helpful info! Are you in touch with how hunger feels in your body? It doesn't matter if you're late or you don't like to eat in the morning. Some common comfort foods include chocolate, french fries, soda, and comfort foods made with refined flour. allisonmarie22 member. If you still dont know, thats okay. This may seem like an overly complicated way to say the obvious, but the point is that if you cant decide on what to eat, then settle for something that is at least decent. Either way, here are a few ideas for what to make for dinner when nothing sounds good. You can also order this from Chinese takeout places. When people suffer from depression, they tend to seek comfort in the foods they know will make them feel better. When our brains are starving, we are less likely to want to eat and cant begin to take care of our bodies. Also, make sure you are staying . So take a chance and experiment with spicing up your food in unusual ways. I dont think I was satisfied but I was ok with not being satisfied because I knew my body was being fueled. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. They may not feel hungry when they wake up, or they may have trouble finishing a meal. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. Technically you can have it for multiple meals per day, and Im sure there are threads on the r/soylent community of people who have tried that. 8. Here are some ideas of what to eat for a snack when nothing sounds good. Chips, cheese, bell peppers + hummus and wine. Sometimes you just get bored of eating the same variation of meals or food genres. ice cream and go to bed my favorite and genius! Share your stories, struggles, and non-medication strategies. Some things work for me are: making veggie-filled soups in large batches that I freeze into individual portions in ziplock bags for re-heating (but try a small batch first before you make a lot of something you dont like); also a great way to use up not so fresh veg and frozen veg, frozen fruits and veg stay in better shape longer, always think of a way to add some veg or fruit to every meal (eg I put some frozen peas into my fried rice and egg dish at breakfast). Steamed vegetables - cauliflower, green beans, carrots and onions. 2. Recipes include: Homemade Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni. ImThisBabysMom member. I agree with so many of these! Tacos are always a good idea. When you dont have the desire to eat, you lose your appetite. Experiment with different flavors and textures. Fibers make you feel full by increasing the volume of the food you eat, while keeping the calorie count the same. Dressing canned tuna fish with a homemade vinaigrette and fresh herbs instead of classic mayonnaise. Here are some recommended foods to eat when you are feeling down: 1. ADHD Medication Mistake #2: Not eating breakfast. Keep some quick meal options on hand, or your favorite food. Some people with ADHD struggle with eating habits as well. 30 Easy Party Foods To Impress at Any Occasion. You can, MDW: Donating Blood, Yoga for Back Care + Benji Goes to Training Camp, Daxxify Review: The New Botox Alternative, Popcorn. You may be experiencing food fatigue. It could be a change in your hormones, medications you are taking, or a change in your sense of smell or taste. Pregnancy, metabolic issues, chronic liver disease, COPD, dementia, HIV, Hepatitis, hypothyroidism, chronic kidney failure, heart failure, cocaine, heroin, speed, chemotherapy, morphine, codeine, and antibiotics are all possible causes of loss of appetite. (Trader Joes coming in strong here with the frozen convenience foods!). Eat your favorite food. Pizza could be the culprit, but that is not the case. Im Colleen and Im a food lovin registered dietitian butIm not a regular dietitian. Your doctor or therapist may be able to help you. (Very popular answer and inspired me to buy popcorn kernels at the grocery the next time I went.). You can include ginger in food items you eat and prep meals by making it an ingredient for your meals during the day. Here are simple changes to make in your routine: Roasting vegetables instead of steaming them for a side dish. Your meds will work better and you'll have fewer side effects. Have you changed medication? Try any of the options above and leave a comment if you enjoyed it, and also if you didnt. If youre craving something crunchy, try veggie sticks or crackers with cheese or peanut butter. Mindfulness practitioners goal is to become more aware of, rather than react to, their surroundings. 5. Boredom or loneliness makes us crave fattier foods (think grilled cheese). Most people have experienced the problem of not being able to find anything to eat that sounds good. I eat very small meals lol I think my 1 year old eats more than me. mtm92 Oct 18, 2020 at 10:26 PM Baked potatoes and Lipton soup u The other ingredients can be any seasoning you find in your kitchen. This is when you are tired of cooking and the time and energy it takes to plan, shop, and prepare food. If youre not in the mood for anything in particular, why not try something you havent eaten before? Wondering what to eat when nothing sounds good? 10. I turned to Instagram and asked in a question box on my story, what do you eat on nights when nothing sounds good + you dont feel like cooking.. This easy pepper steak is a simple yet satisfying dinner for when you want a balanced meal without putting too much effortor too many ingredientsinto it. I saw some after it being mentioned in a post of yours and I have been addicted to it ever since. If youre not getting enough of those nutrients, you might not feel satisfied even after eating. If youre totally impartial to what you eat, like, literally nothing sounds good. (Interesting and not averse to trying this! It's hard to eat when nothing sounds good. An aversion to a food or a situation in which you consumed it before becoming ill is an example of avoidance or association with that food or situation. I have done practical eating when Im not hungry but am going out and know I wont be eating until late! What to Eat When Nothing Sounds Good: 10 Great Meal Ideas. Adobe Premiere Pro 2023 is an excellent application which uses advanced stereoscopic 3D editing, auto color adjustment and the audio keyframing features to help you create amazing videos from social to the big screen. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. This can also happen when you arent eating foods that you truly enjoy. Required fields are marked *. Freezer black bean burger on English muffin with avocado and chipotle mayo. Hunger feels different if you are running on empty (extreme hunger or hangry) versus if you are moderately and lightly hungry. The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) states in a report that ADHD is frequently accompanied by verbal stimming symptoms such as hyperactivity and impulsivity. One-Pot Penne Pasta with Ground Turkey and Spinach. However, it is important to make sure that you are getting enough nutrients and calories to stay healthy. You'll also want to make sure to eat small meals and snack more frequently throughout the day. I cannot wait to make some of them. Bonus points if you dip the pizza in ranch. But, when nothing is really appealing to me, I make a chocolate protein shake with banana, spinach, almond milk, flax seed and peanut butter. Only eight of the questions are answered in this section. If any of these are true, see a doctor, preferably a GI. This is chicken brought with beaten eggs in it. It is recommended that when experiencing pregnancy nausea, you should eat several small amounts of food rather than three large meals throughout the day. Hi! Because you likely eat the same thing or same couple of things for breakfast. To combat this, consider having a reset meal you can turn to when every other food has become monotonous. Youre lookin in the fridge and then it hits you youre hungry but NOTHING sounds good. My name is Naomi Barton and Im the owner of Bitsys Brainfood, an informative website about snacks. When youre pregnant, its normal to have days when nothing sounds good. Procrastination. Its basically your body saying please be a useless vegetable while Im busy fixing us up.. Or eating something before going into a long meeting because you know that if you wait until after the meeting is over, you will be overly hungry and that doesnt feel good. Make a food package and go out on a picnic at the nearby park. A 28g serving of turkey contains eight grams of protein. As a result, the activity in your stomach decreases significantly. We all have a strong bond with food, even if we are lost at times. How do you combat this? I don't have nausea or anything like that but the choice of tasteless vegetables, turkey soup, eggs, and other available items just don't spark much of a desire to eat. You go grocery shopping and buy a week's worth of food. 81 Likes, TikTok video from Sarah Randall (@sarahlindsrandall): "Replying to @ageofsagittarius what to do when nothing sounds good to eat #intuitiveeating #intuitiveeater #intuitiveeatingcoach". I created this website to share my love of snacks and to provide others with information about healthy snack options. Want more posts like this? Grilled cheese and soup. or popcorn always ftw. This is the reason why 2.2 lbs / 1kg of whole apples have roughly the same calories as 3.5 ounces / 100 grams of chocolate around 500 calories. Drink plenty of water. Skipping a meal can cause nausea symptoms to worsen. Here is a Hunger and Fullness Scale image from the book, Body Kindness, that may be a helpful visual. Yes! In case you, Your email address will not be published. It's okay to let go of your food rules and choose the path of least resistance when you are hungry but nothing sounds good. Nile Cappello. Eggs are a great source of protein, bacon is a perfect way to start the day with some flavor, toast is a classic breakfast food, oatmeal is both filling and healthy, and fruit provides essential vitamins and minerals. Eggs on or with toast. The first step is figuring out what might be causing your insatiability; some people find that changing their diet helps them feel better again while others may need . And while the goal is to have as much satisfaction . This thing I usually enjoy is worse than vacuuming. Lets take a look at some reasons you may feel hungry but nothing sounds good. The first part of this short article covers a few, very common, non-medical causes that often affect your appetite. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. If youre feeling snacky but nothing sounds good, there are still plenty of options to choose from. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. The pasta dishes include: Italian Shrimp Pasta, Creamy Lemon Pasta, Sauted White Beans With Garlic, Sage, and Tomatoes, and White Beans with Garlic, Sage, and Tomatoes. The mobile apps are broken and are missing features that this subreddit depends on. This will help fight off morning sickness during the first trimester and help you to keep feeling full throughout the day. Rice bowls with ground beef. By the way, "anorexia" can also refer to loss of appetite as a symptom, as opposed to anorexia nervosa, the eating disorder. Hi, We are Bourbon O, a food blogger, cookbook author. Youre hungry, but nothing sounds good. 06. In these cases, I usually try to eat something that is light and easy to digest. The line Ill move on from this rather than stew over it. made me realize what I wanted was beef stew! Get the BabyCenter app. Which of the above suggestions are you going to use today or the next time you are struggling with what to eat. I love eating lots of delicious food and figuring out how to make them.I have been an artist and journalist for many years. The second part lists several simple and easy to implement tricks that can help you figure out what to eat when no particular food is tempting enough to eat. But every now & then (now, for example), NOTHING looks or sounds good. Annies Macstraight up or if youre feeling ambitious add peas and tuna. ADD A COMMENT. One way to begin to put together a meal or snack when nothing sounds good is to use a combination of macronutrients, which are carbohydrates, protein, and fat. Your email address will not be published. The best approach is to eat small meals and snacks, frequently throughout the day. Popcorn. It does not store any personal data. This contains varieties of vegetables such as carrot, broccoli, potato, cauliflower, green beans, baby corn and spinach. Dont spend one more day getting bullied by diet culture into living a life you dont love. Food allergies can sometimes be caused by health conditions. Furthermore, eating these foods can help alleviate muscle cramps and lower the risk of preterm birth. Most of the time I am such a snacker. Have you ever wondered what to eat when nothing sounds good? Your email address will not be published. Medicated or unmedicated, even. - Listen to your body and eat what sounds good, even if it's not a traditional "healthy" food. 2. Honestly if I didn't run all the time, I'd probably just not eat until it passed . Bread on its own is not exciting, but make a sandwich out of bread and any of the fancy cheeses you buy and never use, and your taste buds will be tingling with delight. So, the first step is to make your food taste good. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. (Maybe turn this into a breakfast burrito or scrambled egg and black bean quesadilla.).

Louis' Famous Hot Dog Sauce, Bainbridge Ropers Syndrome Icd 10 Code, Terraria Map Seed Viewer Mobile, Articles W

what to eat when nothing sounds good adhd