why did paul richardson leave gold rush: white water

Jumping ship in the middle is not smart or fair If they claim this is for tax reasons well.tax right-offs are great if you truly have lossesThis has left me speechless and ashamed that this can be allowed . The original series, meanwhile, has to date spawned 12 seasons and five spin-offs. GRV Media Ltd, 18 Mulberry Avenue, Widnes. White water has become a firm favourite, much better than Gold Rush that has become boring and very samey. The producer should have given us heads-up when they were going to pull the series. Please bring it back before the cast has to scatter to make a living elsewhere. There is a gold vein that has over time deposited the gold in plunge pools, as last season at McKinley Falls, Dustin reaped huge gold nuggets. Plus, where Parker's ex-girlfriend now. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. I guess the replacement will be something something like Gold Hit Black water propagating another set of negative values. Watching their determination, innovation, passion, and drive is exactly what people need to see. So annoyed that its been shelved! i had to look it up on line! Your the type of disconnected executives who seriously should be sacked. As of now, he is 49 years of old. He the little guy, he is The American nation playing out on camera. how do I find shows that are still adding epidodes? Gold Rush should move to a different network. Wow discover. Gee thanks. Advertisers, however, spend their dollars for reliable viewers. Your email address will not be published. I looked forward to watching this show every week. I hope thats the case. I hope the choice to remove the program without notice or consideration of the viewers bites you in the ass & leaves a lifelong scar. Dont talk the talk walk it!! All Rights Reserved, Evan McPherson is Engaged to His Girlfriend, Gracie Groat! Many people use it to learn the ins and out of gold mining. especially in the middle of a season! I totally agree. Theres alot of other crappy programs that could have been cut. it hasnt been dropped. The Dakota Boys put together a team of intrepid divers, mountaineers and bush mechanics to go where no miner has ever managed to explore - the depths of freezing plunge pools in white water rapids that have only recently become accessible. I am really really depressed over this Hiatus!!! especially when they pull it right in middle of season. These brave guys and gal provided us hours of thrilling entertainment.They deserve better. Extremely disappointed in this decision, seems like there is more to it that what was mentioned in this article. win win for me you greedy selfish tossers. The other shows are boringmaybe you want to lose money because then you wont have to pay any taxes. Dustin reunites the band, Wes Richardson, Carlos Minor, and Paul Richardson plus James Hamm. They work hard and are very brave! Slightly different from the original Gold Rush show, the Discovery Channel spin-off series is based at McKinley Creek inHaines Borough,Alaska. After years of not subscribing to TV, I break down and got Discovery + JUST FOR GOLD RUSH-WHITE WATER. Why did Paul Richardson leave Gold Rush? However, there is another reason this is happening. Going to call and cancel this channel! No idea it had been put down. a holes. It would be a treat to see Gene back in the show, right? They dont ever have the satisfying payoffs at the beginning of the year, so we watched it all waiting for the good stuff I had to search deep just to find this page. I have watched every season and Iook forward to it each week! Nature is the only antagonist and people in the show give example of hard work as well as resourcefulness. Fans of the Discovery Channel show 'Gold Rush' want to know what happened to their fave Parker Schnabel. Gold Rush White Water season 5 has seen some big wins for the gold dredgers on the show. Yes, Im disappointed, I look forward to watching this show and one other (Curse of Oak Island) every week. Dont stand for this crap vote with your dollars. Dave Turin has ditched his guys after they followed him all over the US for failure after failure. Find out all of the details regarding Gold Rush star Parker Schnabels boating accident from 2018. Yes, fire the idiot that decided this move was appropriate!!! Gold Rush cast: Parker Schnabel (Season 2-) Parker inherited the Big Nugget mine from his grandfather and has also been featured in Gold Rush: Parker's Trail; Rick Ness (Season 2- ) Rick was Parker's right-hand man until he left to become his own boss in Season 8. Then you leave us hanging in the middle of a season for the sake of a few bucks. For tax purposes you cancelled the best show on your channel??? I dont know if the reasons given are true but either way this is disappointing, to pull halfway thru a season could cost some viewers in the long run. One day after Season 4 of White Water premiered, Kayla alleged in a tweet that her stepbrother and former co-star, Dustin Hurt (who used to be best friends with Paul), is to blame for the couples exit from the show. well it will certainly hurt their bottom line when I cancel discovery +, habo max and disney because there isnt anything on it to watch so why bother paying for it. Then to read the reasons makes my blood boil. Absolutely horrible! This show is so real and the people in it work extremely hard to demonstrate the toughness it takes to get the gold. (big brain energy ). opal hunters and whitewater are tops .How about getting rid of pawnstars or some of the other garbage like programs. Why pay for Disney and all the other turd streaming services when you can find the shows for free on some other services? Ive been tuning in every Sunday morn for my nxt instalment have just read this and see I have to wait till April bring it back NOW !!! It wouldnt suprise me that people cancel & then do the download thing as payback for such poor treatment of their paying customers. It is something Discovery-Warner Bros. has done in more than one area recently. Been watching every year since Parker was a annoying kid. He ran his first piece of heavy machinery, pushing snow in a D6 dozer, at age 6. I learned a new word today BOYCOT No more of the programing for us until you bring our shows back. The Dakota Boys put together a team of intrepid divers, mountaineers and bush mechanics to go where no miner has ever managed to explore - the depths of freezing plunge pools in white water rapids that have only recently become accessible. pretty sure there could have been only shows that could have been stopped, not even a warning it was happening!! As an avid watcher from Scotland, i will now be cancelling my Discovery Plus subscription. Sheets went on to explain that her side of the family is still speaking to her stepfather, "Dakota"Fred Hurt, around whom the show is centered. Don in Canada This is a disgrace and highlights how directors and board govenors work to the debtrement of people at large based on nothing more than the bottom line and only their wallets.There only seems to be concerns about the level of personal financial reward for CEOs and boards of directors who love each other and support each other to the tune of 250 + the average persons endevours.This was a great program and offered wonderful panoramic views with exciting risks and adventure. Get your shit together Discovery ! just a hiatus mid season. Gold miners Dakota Fred and his son Dustin are determined to make a fortune no matter the risk. Please put it back on? I would gladly follow this program to another network and pay attention to the companies willing to sponsor it. Oh, thats right, tax write offs are more important than your viewers. Bogus Move. I sincerely hope karma bites all these executives in the arse and leads the IRS to personally audit each and every one of them!! All I have and watch is the apps. It was just getting good this is stupid I look forward to this every Friday dis is starting to suck again going the way of history channel down they had a good gold show to but the Bering sea is just stupid drama. Well, guess what? Also not having the decency to warn viewers as well! He is a coward. thats a bunch of BS. His wife is probably named Karen. I hate the Dave and his dimwitted friends show!!!! GR is just the same old dig N sift..At least there is adventure in Whitewater. I have been hunting for the next episode all of January. What happened to Mysteries at Blind Frong Ranch and disjointed runs of Skinwalker Ranch? One of the best shows ever!!! You can follow Shawn on Twitter at @sslealos. its very clear that the higher ups havent even bothered to watch a single episode to have gained the realization that white water is one of the best shows on any tv, how dare they just leave us hanging as if our opinions dont matter when its us that makes them their paycheck. And I thought maybe Dustin was in the hospital or something terrible. Todd Hoffman is the man behind 'Gold Rush' and yet he walked away from the series. The people who SUPPORT the effin show. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You certainly know how to piss off your viewers.cheers. Its happenned before. While Im writingon the OG Gold Rush can you please get rid of Fred. truely dissapointed.. Wow! this was the only show left on Discovery that i watched faithfully. Hey Steve and Pam, cant the left and right come together for anything? Definitely considering canceling my subscription to Discovery Plus! I LOVED Outback Opal!!!!! Disney SUCKS!! And I found it very difficult to work with Fred because hes old school and Im this know-it-all 30-year-old. what the *%#! As Gold Rush: White Water viewers have seen in past episodes, the duo hasnt always gotten along. I couldnt agree more. Ok to wait as long as it does air. In the middle of the season!!! Where did he go? Though she is not part of the show anymore, Kayla Sheets think Gold Rush: White Water is about adventure, ingenuity, and ambition. What they have done is self-centered and had no concern for the show or their fan base. I vote we start a fan petition to fire the ass hat who made moronic decision. A simple acknowledgement and saying that WW will be back after Gold Rush is over would have just spread the season out and no one would have been the wiser. Kayla Sheets and Paul Richardson Left Gold Rush White Water After a Bust-Up with Dustin Hurt! This season was the best season to date and in the middle of airing it they put it on a hiatus. Its supposed to be a show about finding gold and Justins band of misfits cant find enough gold to buy a happy meal. Why would a company do this to the viewers, its absolutely disgusting. Being the supportive husband that he is, his wifes clashing with her family is the reason Paul will also not be returning to the show. CHECK IT OUT: Why did Paul Richardson leave Gold Rush White Water? Underwater metaldetectors. Absolutely loved watching White Water and OG Gold Rush on the weekends. Required fields are marked *. Paul Richardson and his wife, Kayla Sheets, are veterans of Gold Rush: White Water. Bring it back! SMH, Im Pissed!! Turins sucks hes nothing but a male chauvinist pig, I dont know why everyone is so down on Dave, and like bering sea gold, , now that show sucks, (pun? Too big to care. Yeah Disney ! Honest guy and a few friends trying to get a few buckets and pay the bills and might I say very dangerously. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement unless specified. The only difference between standard mining and the way 'Gold Rush: White Water' projects it is that the latter increases the risk by several notches. How much Parker is on TV , that little bratty punk not what we wanna see! Its a great family show that encourages hard work and team work. Disney already rapes people at their parks with outrageous price gouging. Maybe we should boycott when it returns in April! Required fields are marked *. Its the little things like this show we like to relax and watch after a long day of work. Best exciting show ever. Now you dont want to pay them?? Make an announcement or something. leave it alone.like Gunsmoke and when the audience is doneyoull know it. Fans want to know who the new narrator on 'Gold Rush' is and what happened to Paul Christie's voice? Im very disappointed, Whitewater is so much better than regular Goldrush, bummed its not on the air, Could it have anything to do about the last episode of Dustin throwing a hissy fit and marching off the site n leaving his crew there after throwing the generator in the water that was only going to damage it even more not a professional way to behave, still is it though, where did his dad go? very disappointed. Juan Ibarra isn't on 'Gold Rush' anymore, but when he worked with the guys in Oregon, he was a star mechanic, so what is his net worth now? He has worked under two different bosses in Gold Mining. This is complete BS. By using our Services, you agree to our use of cookies. you seem to just want to fail. Really disappointed. A spin-off of Gold Rush, the series follows placer gold miners "Dakota" Fred Hurt and his son Dustin Hurt, returning to the wilderness of Haines Borough, Alaska, seeking their fortune by suction dredge diving within its raging whitewater creeks. totally agree I thought whitewater was a bad ass showi have Hulu live and discovery + thinking about canceling both and just get the cheaper Hulu and just get rid of the bs and keep HBO max.

What Channel Is The Tennis Channel On Spectrum, When Did The Retirement Age Change From 60 To 65, Longest Roast Copy And Paste, Nexigo 1080p Webcam Software, Nadine Arslanian Age, Articles W

why did paul richardson leave gold rush: white water