wv classifieds homes for rent

Apartments As the city was mainly developed during the 19th century, lots of houses reflect different styles from that period such as brick and stucco homes in Italianate, shingle, prairie and the Queen Anne Victorian design. Category:Classifieds - Weirton Daily Times. Back yard fenced. There is a huge cabinet also for a pantry. Weve also made it easy to find that perfect luxury house or affordable rentals by visiting our cheap WV houses. truck mechanic needed. One small pet, under 20 lbs., may be considered with deposit. may be picked up at any of our White baby bed, baby items, coffee and two end tables, clothing, miscellaneous household items. BRIGHT AND SHINING cleaning service residential and commercial cleaning, yard work and more, reliable service and reasonable rates. View Houses for rent in Charleston, WV. 304-350-2415 or 770-344-9638 tfn Hunting, fishing, camping. Sale Price $79,995.00 This 159 Edgington Lane. Deposit: $1,195. We will offer upscale leasing options including 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom townhomes. All apartments include dishwasher, frost-free refrigerator, and self-cleaning range. Call Terry Richardson. Great location in town. 304-538-6462. 55 East of Moorefield and South Fork Depot in Moorefield. 1d ago Home for rent $800 3 beds, 1 bath 439 19th St Laminate flooring, minor plumbing and electrical. Well maintained and with recent updates; like granite countertops, new backsplash, under cabinet lighting, new refrigerator and gas cooktop, new LVP (luxury vinyl plank) on the main level and fresh paint from top to bottom. Great location in town. house roofs, outbuildings, mobile Or if youre looking for a deal, find listings that have had Price Drops and watch for listings with a "Promo" tag by searching Promos within the filters. website, www.fmi-us.com. Approved Pets Allowed with Deposit. 2 bed/1 bath apartment Downtown - Available on 08/02/2023 - This 2 bed/1 bath apartment is located on the third floor of Mountaineer Court. Call 540- Morgantown, another city, is close to the edge of western Maryland. The large kitchen has stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, a ceramic tile floor, marble wall, and a laundry alcove with washer and dryer hookups. THREE bedroom, 1 bath apartment, with 2 dedicated off street parking spaces. portable toilet rentals. To many items to mention. West Virginia Single Family Homes for Sale, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. time cleaning or scheduled services. one Residents enjoy amenities including a resort-style pool, hot tub, fire pit, grilling stations, clubhouse, fitness center, pool table, sand volleyball and basketball courts, and computer lounge. Frame Drilling. This apartment has gas heat. Graycliff Townhomes offer some of the nicest finishes in town including: Unit comes with 2 off street parking spots, tandem, next to property. ft. (Fenced in yard) Garage - Attached Built 1968 Lot: 10,000 sq. Large kitchen with appliances, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher. You can use our price filters to find rental houses under $500 , under $700 , under $900 , under $1100 , under $1300 , under $1500 Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Description, Home For Rent In Morgantown, West Virginia, realtyww.info/homes_morgantown-d528452/for-rent_i53466521?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic, realtyww.info/homes_morgantown-d528452/for-rent_i53471149?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic, realtyww.info/homes_morgantown-d528452/for-rent_i53453174?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic, realtyww.info/homes_morgantown-d528452/for-rent_i53434806?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic, realtyww.info/homes_south-park-d39166/for-rent_i48979094?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic, realtyww.info/homes_westover-d164975/for-rent_i52761157?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic, realtyww.info/homes_sunnyside-d205958/for-rent_i48895057?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic, realtyww.info/homes_sunnyside-d205958/for-rent_i48930487?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic, realtyww.info/homes_morgantown-d528452/for-rent_i52612921?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic, realtyww.info/homes_sunnyside-d205958/for-rent_i48806102?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic, realtyww.info/homes_sunnyside-d205958/for-rent_i48756473?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic, realtyww.info/homes_morgantown-c450931/for-rent_i52306476?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic, realtyww.info/homes_morgantown-c450931/for-rent_i52301046?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic, realtyww.info/homes_woodburn-d135129/for-rent_i51975529?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic, realtyww.info/homes_fairmont-c450929/for-rent_i52005122?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic, realtyww.info/homes_south-park-d39166/for-rent_i49379124?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic, realtyww.info/homes_sunnyside-d205958/for-rent_i51720040?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic, realtyww.info/homes_suncrest-d45301/for-rent_i51414690?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic. Call 304-538-3300, .tfn, MTM STORAGE, 510 to 1224. Affordable and in the heart of town - close to stores, restaurants and parks - don't miss the chance to own this 2 BR, 1 BA raised ranch that sits atop 2 garages. Laminate flooring, minor plumbing and electrical. rivermont presbyterian homes includes utilities! The home features a back patio with private back yard and 2 parking spaces. 11/09 Carpets Plus, 108 South Fork Road. Grill.tfn, Services 2 days a week. Yamaha Clavinova, 5 years old. Pets are welcome, please contact us for details. Houses for Rent in West Virginia | ForRent.com Filter 1 Sort Houses for Rent in West Virginia 219 Rentals Available 386 Forest Ave 1 Day Ago 386 Forest Ave, Morgantown, WV 26505 5 Beds $2,250 Email Property (304) 244-3722 720 11th St W 3 Days Ago 720 11th St W, Huntington, WV 25704 2 Beds $700 Email Property (304) 486-3438 101 Jones Ave 1 Day Ago Call Ed Williams, 304-434-2775.8/17, BUSHEL OF JUICE tomatoes. Hardwood floors on both the main level and the bedroom level. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. We have Check out Rentals.com's cheap rental houses in Fairmont . Pet Friendly. $675 month water & sewer are included. Easily accessible to Interstate 68, Interstate 79 and only two minutes to hospitals, campus, airport, interstates, shopping, schools, and golfing. Apply in person at Lost River Grill.tfn Non-smoking apartments are available. 1 Bathroom. Spacious floor plan, 1200 + square feet, hardwood floors, washer and dryer on site, additional storage available, maintenance and property manager included. Living room area is spacious with decorative fireplace. Call or text 304-384-0552. tfn Its capital, Charleston, is the largest city in the state with more than 50,000 people living there. Why Choose Campus View? 304- Call Terry Richardson. Hunting, fishing, camping. Description, realtyww.info/homes_stephenson-d540388/for-rent_i53514054?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic, realtyww.info/homes_stephenson-d540388/for-rent_i53124936?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic, realtyww.info/homes_stephenson-c449521/for-rent_i52271116?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic, realtyww.info/homes_virginia-r782088/for-rent_i51882298?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic, realtyww.info/homes_beckley-c450928/for-rent_i49498794?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic, realtyww.info/homes_beckley-c450928/for-sale_i49601969?utm_source=claz&utm_medium=organic, 2 Bedroom 1BA 800 ft Pet-Friendly Townhouse For Rent in Prosperity, WV, www.apartmentlist.com/wv/prosperity/581-prosperity-road--4, 3 Bedroom 2BA 984 ft House For Rent in Raleigh County, WV, www.apartmentlist.com/wv/raleigh-county/107-branch-road, 1 Bedroom 1BA Pet-Friendly House For Rent in Raleigh County, WV, www.apartmentlist.com/wv/raleigh-county/107-mcmanamay-lane, 1 Bedroom 1BA 480 ft House For Rent in Beckley, WV, www.apartmentlist.com/wv/beckley/102-lauren-avenue, 2 Bedroom 1BA Pet-Friendly House For Rent in Beckley, WV, www.apartmentlist.com/wv/beckley/108-ball-st, 4 Bedroom 3BA 1800 ft Furnished Pet-Friendly House For Rent in Mercer County, WV, www.apartmentlist.com/wv/mercer-county/140-misty-lane, www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=6759536672, 4 Bedroom 1BA 1700 ft Pet-Friendly House For Rent in Beckley, WV 423 Harper Heights Rd unit Legacy, www.rentals.com/West-Virginia/Beckley/lv528036349/, 4 Bedroom 2BA 1628 ft House For Rent in Shady Spring, WV 276 Marshall Cir, www.rentals.com/West-Virginia/Shady-Spring/lv290082290/. Enjoy the views and the community. The Decendants of Solomon Rohrbaugh Reunion will be Sunday August 21st in the Petersburg City Park shelter 5 at 1pm. 5111 Virginia Ave SE, Charleston, WV 25304, 1023 Ritters Valley Dr, Capon Bridge, WV 26711, 2409 Washington St W, Charleston, WV 25313, 83 Hummingbird Dr, Shepherdstown, WV 25443, 509 Sandpiper Ln, Shepherdstown, WV 25443, 236 Richwood Hall Rd, Kearneysville, WV 25430, 28 Heavenwood Ln, Harpers Ferry, WV 25425, 2854 University Ave, Morgantown, WV 26505, 4207 University Commons Dr, Star City, WV 26505. 2Bed/1Bath Apartment Located Near Woodburn/Downtown Are - Available 8/2/2023 - 2Bed/1Bath Apartment Located Near Woodburn/Downtown Area. pay with opportunity for advancement. Pet friendly with deposit, please contact us for details. Just specify in your filters. Tenants are responsible for gas, electric, and garbage. JOY SENIOR APARTMENTS. 581 Prosperity Road. C & P Carpets Plus, 108 South Fork Road. Help Wanted Homes For Rent - Classifieds in Chestnut Hill, WV: Home For Rent In Monaca in Monaca, 3 Bedroom Homes For Rent in Monaca Low Down Payment of $2,000 $612.00 Monthly payments plus taxes and insurance. There is additional finished space in the basement for recreation, a family room, an exercise room or even an additional bedroom. 110 Fisher Commons Road, Fisher. 3 bed, 2.5 bath home with brand new back deck for entertaining. View the Houses for lease near Parsons, WV. Includes washer and dryer. Large outdoor patio and yard for great summer enjoyment. Moorefiedl. service and reasonable rates. Listings of affordable houses for rent. Falling Waters. Large area when you come in the door. Tenant pays all utilities. All new carpet through-out and newly painted. That's $544 below the national average rent of $1,469. Comes with stove, refrig and microwave. Jan 11, 2023 in AmericanListed. Tot 107 Branch Road. Womens clothes, dishes, purses, lots of items. Call 304-538-3300, .tfn Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Want to keep up on the latest rentals available in WV? NEAR RT 5, DUSK CAMP RD., SAND FORK, WV $800 CENTRAL WV GLENVILLE EXCEL COND. One pet is considered with a $500 refundable pet deposit and pet screening. $185,000 3 BE 1 BA 1,296 ft 30+ days ago Listanza Report View property This browser is no longer supported. This apartment features a washer and dryer in unit, dishwasher, central air, and a private balcony/deck. This unit has a garage, dishwasher, central air and W/D hook-ups. 7/13, YARD SALE: Saturday, July 16, 2022, 8am to 3pm. town. Unit Amenities Property Amenities 3 bedroom 2 bath ranch on dead end street just off Harper Road. Spacious 3-level brick front townhouse, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 full baths, fully finished basement, washer and dryer in basement, rear door access to the backyard, open concept kitchen with a kitchen island, dining area, family room, living room, large principal bedroom, main bathroom, hallway bathroom. Looking for pet friendly rentals or places with in-unit laundry? Skip to last item. No pets are allowed. FREE KITTENS to good home. One pet under 25lbs may be considered with a refundable pet deposit. Amazing 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom unfurnished rancher house in a quiet Beckley community. $1000. newslink. New windows, new paint, new LVP great fenced yard, covered patio, and large detached garage. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. 304-538-6462. This townhouse also comes with a washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, garbage disposal, and central air. 55 East of Moorefield and South It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Located in the Indian Creek School District, this house has 3 bedrooms and 1 bath with spacious living and dining rooms and a nice quaint yard to enjoy. Our in-depth filtering with keyword searches allows you to target exactly what you're looking for in and near the West Virginia area. $22.50. Huge home in convenient location! Storage Please bring a covered dish, dessert, and an item for the silent auction. Sit on top of the world in this two-bedroom apartment! 8/24, CARPET, VINYL, Laminates, and hardwood flooring of all types. This house won't stay on the market long! This charming red house is in a great location! Call (304) Small engine repair and maintenance. Learn more. Disclaimer: Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com. Services Surrounded by more raw land, it offers easy access. 20 Houses rental listings are currently available. Available NOW!!! Water and sewer is $50.00 a month as long as the bill stays in normal range. Browse property photos, details, and floor plans on . There is a free car wash area too. 530-6707 tfn Cake decorating items, including tips and lots of pans. 304-851-0998 tfn 705. Homes for Sale(5) Other Real Estate for Sale(3) Condos & Townhouses(1) Merchandise. RANDYS REPAIR HANDYMAN SERVICE. RANDYS REPAIR HANDYMAN SERVICE. Very nice office space of 550 sq ft. (county records) One bathroom. Also heavy truck mechanic needed. one time cleaning or scheduled services. 7 hours per day. Must have reliable transportation. Fork Depot in Moorefield. Call 540-723-0879 or 540-533-0705. APPLICATIONS ARE being accepted For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Charm does not begin to describe this brick front colonial! Includes water, sewage and trash. As well as, a spectacular heated pool with WiFi at poolside and a basketball court, tennis court, and a relaxing park. Conveniently located near shops and restaurants. Homes for Sale Near Me; . 668-0730. tfn, STORAGE Easy access to shopping and campus. No Pets, No Smoking, No HUD! For Sale Miscellaneous Dogs are case by case basis. Biotechnology and research and development are also strong industries in this region. systemsgeothermal systems- Laminate flooring, minor There is one vehicle carport, paved parking. The main level of this home is an open floor plan that is highlighted by a gourmet kitchen with granite counters, and stainless steel appliances, and designer floors! Mobile Home Park in Petersburg, Freshly painted inside and has a shed for storage. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Located 4.5 Miles on Rt. Washer & dryer as well as off street parking are included in rent. Call Terry Richardson at 304-257-3668. 2 bed one bath bungalow in Ranson. There are currently 304 houses available for rent which fluctuated 0.00% over the last 30-day period for WV. For more details and to contact:. Take a look. Apartment rent in Huntington has increased by 0.6% in the past year. 207 W King St, Martinsburg, WV 25401 +1(304)263-8931 Social Graces Ballroom Dance Studio Located in the Indian Creek School District, this house has 3 bedrooms and 1 bath with spacious living and dining rooms and a nice quaint yard to enjoy. CDL a plus. Apartment has gas heat, landlord pays for gas bill. HUD approved, adjacent to Senior Center. 8/17 70 Church St, Triadelphia, WV 26059 4 bd 1 bath 1,152 sq. Painting. Boundaries are marked, with great mountain views, and a power pole on the edge of the property for easy electric hook-up. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. -water conditioningmonitoring Water/sewer is included. Garage has workshop area. 1d ago Home for rent $750 2 beds, 1 bath 4200 River Ave South Charleston, WV 25309 New! Homes For Rent - Classifieds in Mt Clare, WV: Home For Rent In Fairmont in Fairmont, Home For Rent In Bridgeport in Bridgeport, Home The site is less than 5 minutes from developed retail shopping center Suncrest Towne Centre, which includes shopping/restaurants. Located near the mall, restaurants and main Beckley. We have the experience required to make sure our residents are always happy. Featuring 3 levels with extensions, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, and a 2-car garage. The 1st floor has a living room, an eat-in kitchen, and a bath. Highland Park Luxury Apartments and Townhomes is conveniently located in Triadelphia, WV, minutes from downtown Wheeling and behind The Highlands. No Pets. NO PETS. craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, services, local community, and events This attractive brick-front townhome is ready for immediate move in! 1335 Stewartstown Rd, Morgantown, WV 26505. Amenities included: central air, central heat, multiple decks, dishwasher, hardwood floors, storage, washer dryer, front and back yards, and bonus/rec room. View the Houses for lease near Parsons, WV. Meet West Run Apartments Where each unit is priced by the bedroom. This is a must see and available now! This is a must see and available now! This home features an upgraded kitchen with eating area, large living room, washer and dryer, upgraded bathroom, and a separate building in the huge backyard. Tenants are responsible for all utilities and the garbage. 220 North of Moorefield. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. See more homes for rent in. Advertisement. MISCELLANEOUS We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. NO CATS. M & M Septic Service. No Banks, No Credit. Spacious 2 story townhome conveniently located in Martinsburg just minutes to shopping and interstate 81. Call Terry Richardson at 304-257-3668. experience. Property For Rent Classifieds Houses for Rent WV Homes in Parsons 26287. All units have a stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and garbage disposals. For Rent Gap Road, Scherr, WV. Jan 9.south florida real estate "port charlotte" - craigslist relevant $69,000 Jan 22 Lot for Sale Across from Waterfront GREAT PRICE $69,000 10019ft2 - (Port Charlotte) $150,000 Jan 22 Two Lots to Build your Dream Home $150,000 19998ft2 - (Port Charlotte) $190,000 Jan 22 Unobstructed Water Views - Lot for Sale $190,000 14375ft2 - (Port . Apply in person at Lost River Competitive starting wage. Tfn. approved, adjacent to Senior Center. SHARES Furnished Room in Private Home (Home Share) for Professional (Clarksburg - Broadway) Clean, pet-free, modern, quiet, convenient (close to Rt 50/I-79/Emily Drive Shopping, convenient short drive to Jerry Dove/White Oaks, etc.

Baytown Fishing Report, Articles W

wv classifieds homes for rent